Liposuction of the Abdomen - Victoria, BC

My name is Asia and I'm 20 years old, if always...

My name is Asia and I'm 20 years old, if always struggled with keeping my weight off ever since I was young. about 2 years ago I lost 65 pounds which was a huge life style change for me. I currently eat very healthy and get plenty of exercise , but no matter how much I do I have stubborn fat on my stomach and flanks. so I decided liposuction would be the best bet since it is a great procedure for those who have areas they can't get rid of themselves. I did lots of research on surgeons in my area and I have found one who has all great reviews. I booked a consultation which went very well, my surgery is scheduled for may 23 of next month and I am looking forward to it. Will update those after the surgery. :)

16 days to go, getting very excited. I've been...

16 days to go, getting very excited. I've been pushing my self extra hard at the gym trying to tone up so this may give me better results. Want to go into this surgery healthy as can be.

Forgot to mention I will be completely out for...

Forgot to mention I will be completely out for this surgery. My doctor doesn't beleive being awake for this procedure is the best. to be honest I am okay with this, I'd rather not see what their doing. I've been under general anesthesia before for a different surgery and it went very well.

I added a couple more pictures, I think I've...

I added a couple more pictures, I think I've slimmed down a little bit since the last ones. Getting closer to surgery date, can't wait :)

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the day! So nervous but excited. Hope this goes well and is worth it, staying positive

Here are the after pictures!

Procedure went really well! The nursers and environment were unreal. So happy, not a huge amount of bruising or swelling but that could still change. As it looks now I am super happy with the results :)

Picture comparison

Day 2 after surgery

well it's day 2 post op. Definitely alot more sore bruised and swollen. managed to have a full shower and changed the bandages covering the incisions. been getting up and about a little bit but been resting alot. The pain killers they gave me work well with helping numb the pain. will update again in a week or so.

More pics more bruising

a little worried

Well two weeks after surgery and I am still a bit swollen and numb. I'm not as flat as I was after surgery though it's looks like my pouch is back just not as big. Maybe I am over thinking it and need to wait? has anyone else had this problem?

Swelling is going down a bit

Latest pictures.

Here's a couple pictures. The tenderness is pretty much gone now. Still a bit swollen, hopeing my stomach will get a but flatter but I've been back at the gym 6 days a week toning up! Happy with my results :)

Second picture

Dr. Jason gray

Hi, Asia! Thaks so much for posting all these pictures and guiding us through the whole procedure day by day. It really helped me a lot as i am considering to do abdominal lipo myself. Now its like 8-9 months since your surgery gone, is your tummy still flat? Do u see any uneven parts at all and how happy are you with the results? I ve heard that the fat comes back after some time, what can you tell from your experience? Many thanks, E
You look great!!!

Hey there,

How is your swelling doing now, has it gone down anymore?

Hey, it's gone down quite a bit, still a bit puffy in the abdomen area but takes time to go down. I'm happy with how it's going though :)

Awesome, so glad to hear that. Please do keep us updated with your progress!

Did u ooze out a lot of bloof from ur incisions? And if yes for mny days
Yeah just the first day after surgery was the only day alot of fluid came out.
Your pictures look soo good!! Congratulations :) I wanted to ask though, how many ccs of fat did your doctor take out? And did you record/notice any inch loss around the midsection at all?
Thank you! All I know is he took 2 liters of fat out. I didn't record the inches I should have but I'm still getting smaller as the swelling goes down !
How long does these bruising take to go?
Mine are gone and it's been about 2 and a half weeks!
Hey girl how u holding up? I just want to ask if ur stomach still looks perfectly flat like in ur pics or is it lumpy n bumpy. I'm really concerned my lol pooch came back n I'm going to have to do a touch up. Maybe I'm just anxious n over thinking but I do know it wasn't like this right after my surgery.
Hey I'm defintely not as flat as I was before so I am concerned to.. Do you Forsure have to do a touch up? I think I am still swollen and I still feel numb in some areas . I feel the same as you kinda over thinking maybe? I'm so impatient though
Hey I went in for my 3 week follow up n my doc said its good I look lumpy n hard that means the skin is retracting n will shrink. I noticed my pooch is slowly going down again so I guess I was worried for nothing. We both are way too early to be concerned. It can take 3 months to fully have the swelling gone or even longer. I told my doc I'm interested in doing my flanks n bra rolls! I know it's like another 5 grand but it's so worth it! Give it time n we both will have sexy bikini bodies yay :)
I feel the same. I am now 5 weeks out and I am still not as flat as I was after 3-4 days. There is one spot that sticks out and he said he will touch up for free. At 5 weeks still have soreness if I try to run but feel great otherwise. And yeah, wondering a bit about the outer thigh spots that I notice more now haha. I should probably just get my a** back into the gym!!!
Well that makes me Feel a bit better haha. But yah were pretty early into this it just has to take time! And I don't blame you, I want to get my thighs done now! :p
Ohh okay well that's good to hear. I replied to the wrong comment haha do you think youl get your flanks done? I want my thighs done now lol
I replied to the wrong comment haha but that's nice he will touch it up for free! I'm hopeing I don't have to go back I just have to give it time! Is your brusing all gone ?
I don't know if ur talking to me lol but I'm going to for sure get my flanks n bra rolls done in less than 2 months from now!
Haha yeah I was talking to you. But that's exciting!! how long we're you told to wear your compression bandage?
I have been wearing it ever since my surgery date which was may 16th. I'm still lumpy in my lower abdomen so im going to keep it on for another few more weeks. It's my choice. The doc said I don't need to wear it if I don't want to. I've healed very well.
Okay I see. cuz I read different answer on Line that you need it for 6 minimum. But my surgeon said 3 soo lol I still have to go back for him to take a look so we will see what he says
Look great! Keep us updated about how are feeling in the next days! I'm submitting to a liposuction on the same areas within a month so would be really nice to hear from you. Good luck on your recovery!
Wow! You look amazing!