I Am a Nurse- I Would Not Do This Again - Victoria, BC

I had Fraxel restore dual on Thursday last week,...

I had Fraxel restore dual on Thursday last week, along with Mixto to remove a few small growths on my face. It is now Monday. I have to say that I had very good skin with no melasma or acne prior to treatment. The reason I did it was for tightening of the skin and the Dr recommended this would help. Yikes, I would not recommend this.The itching post treatment drove me snakey and I have rough patches and small acne spots all over at this point. It doesn't appear infected but it doesn't look good. There is mild peeling starting. If you already have good skin, DON'T DO THIS.Stick with Retin A at night and Cellex C in the a.m. and be happy with what you have. I repeat, don't do this and mess up your skin even more.I would not even consider further treatment.

It's just not worth it. do other things that aren't burning your skin. You are taking a big chance if you go through with this. Nothing bad about the clinic or Dr's but I believe the procedure in general is Russian Roulette for the skin!