Fraxel Laser On a 61 Yr Old - Vestavia, AL

I had my fraxel treatment on Tuesday May 27th and...

I had my fraxel treatment on Tuesday May 27th and it is now June 2nd and I'm still red with pin marks still all over my face. Thought my face would be just pink now.......have not been outside my house since that Tuesday. Just wondering how long this is going to go now before I see my face without peeling, red, pinmarks.........

Glad you took the time to share, how are you feeling? Everyone recovers at a different rate and it depends on the aggressiveness of the treatment. Here is some information that you may find useful:

HAVE HEARD DIFFERENT ANSWERS ABOUT FRAXEL RECOVERY TIME DURING CONSULTATIONS, WHICH IS CORRECT?
WHAT'S THE REAL DOWN-TIME FOR FRAXEL?
Hope all is healing well for you!
Thanks, so much because this journey I'm on has really depressed me. It started on Tuesday, May 27th and today is June 4th n I've not been out of the house since May 27th. I was not aware of how long it is going to take to just back to where I was. I just hope I'm happy with the outcome.........
Hi! I had mines done on 5/31/14 and use aloe vera gel twice a day. My redness went away and my face peeled. The new skin is soft and even toned. I also went back to work on day two but slathered sunscreen on to avoid sun damage. Consider using the aloe vera since it's natural and known to calm skin inflammation. I truly believe it made a difference!

3 Weeks after Fraxel

I'm very happy with the outcome of my fraxel. I will say I was a little hesitant after I had it done but now I'm so happy with the outcome.

You look great in your most recent picture.
Prescription 2 Fitness

Jim was very good informed me on everything he was doing because when u have a fraxel treatment they cover ur eyes. Before they started the procedure they left numning cream on my face for 2 hours and the fraxel treatment only took like 20 min. The only thing is I did not think I would be down this long with this procedure. So if ur thinking of having it done please think about the time it's going to take to heal and it's not in 3 days. Now I'm waiting for the results ...... will post more pic later to let everyone see the outcome. Oh and everyday I text them a picture of me so that they can see how it is going.