I love them !!! 34A with Hopes of a Full C -

My Procedure is in 2 weeks. Not sure if I was...

My Procedure is in 2 weeks. Not sure if I was going with Silicone 350 CC or 400CC for my body frame . 4"11 and 105 Pounds. That was my dillema untill i started reading about how much its going to cost me over the years for MRIs with Silicone. Im freaking out now. Is saline implants a better option? My Doctor said since i am small that silicone would look more natural and less rippling. Didnt even bother to ask about the long wrong.

2 Week Post Op Appointment

2 Week Post Op Appointment is tomorrow and I'm just feeling like I'm doing the wrong thing? I hope this s just me being paranoid. This is like literralty 3/4 of my savings. Ahhhh. My boyfriend was suppose to go with me tomorrow but I decided it was best to have my mom goes since my Boyfriend is not being supportive of my BA to begin with. He would just ruin the experience LOL. I also ordered a sports bra that hopefully works out. I feel so unprepared. I don't know what I need?

So long Small boobs

34A. 105 pounds and height 4"11.
With your height I would IMO take the smaller size but it depends on the look your going for. Maybe let your surgeon decide? ;)
I was convince to go with 400CC high profile silicone. I hope I don't regret it .
My doctor also said you don't have to get an MRI that it's not a huge deal. Have you seen the YouTube video showing when saline ruptures and silicone does? The silicone just stays there it's crazy. Watching that helped me not worry about silicone. Good luck on everything can't wait to see pictures :)

They say to go big or go home right?

So Its done, I've choosen 400CC. I went in there with the mind set I was choosen 350 but when I got there they seemed so small? Nurse told me they will look.smaller once they are in so that gave me some sense of relieve. I got home excited to at least show my boyfriend the picture of me with the breast implants on but all he did was just tell me how he can't believe I'm actually doing this. He's so unsupportive and being so close to surgery he rather not even talk about it. It sucks, I feel like a trapped little boy in this body and he doesn't understand that :(
Girl, you look great with that 400cc sizer in there! I think the 375cc would also be good for you if you are worried about being too big. My boyfriend was supportive of my decision. I bought a book called, "Football and Boobs: His Playbook for her Breast Implants" and it really explained a lot of things about the entire process, even explaining why women want them! It might be worth the buy (I got it at amazon.com). I just hate hearing that he is unsupportive of your decision. My boyfriend has voiced his concerns about how he has feared that with my new body, I might start looking at other guys. Maybe your guy just needs the reassurance that you are doing this for you and not for guys attention.. I know it's hard for guys to understand that, but it's true and it is really frustrating that they can't understand that sometimes. My ex was so unsupportive, calling my bestfriend a whore after she got hers done (he was an asshole..) and my best friend got 350cc and looks beautiful! Maybe after surgery he will change his mind about him. I think you just need to reassure him over and over to make him feel more secure with your relationship. He's probably just scared of losing you. But anyways, I'm going to stop rambling now! I think silicone would be best for you. Do you know what profile implant you will be getting?
I'm doing High Profile since he said I don't have must skin to begin with. Not sure if I should go with 350 or 400CC though. I wish i could talk to my bc about anything that has to do with my BA but he just shuts me down completely on the subject. My surgery is on a Tuesday and we have a wedding that saturday. Do you think I will be ok to go? How where u feeling after 5 Days?
Okay cool! I think that either size implant will look great on you honestly! On day 5 PO I was still at my parents house. I went home the evening of day 6 and drove the first time day 7. I could not have gone to a wedding on day 5!! I was WAY too sore still, but we all recover differently. The lady I babysit for went out to eat the night OF her surgery!! lol so it really just depends on your body.

Just received my sport bra

So it fits pretty comfortable. I ordered a 38C and the nurse said that might be to big but i think it fits perfect. She told me to grip my hand and stick it in the bra. It should feel tight. I'm going to order a 38B just to be on the safe side because she said it needs to be super tight. It feels very comfortable. Ordered it on walmart.com for 11 bucks

375CC it is

I love my Doctor! I called to change the breast size and the nurse said they could squeeze me in for another consultation. I tried 350CC and 400CC and the 400cc was so big but the 350 was so small Si we went in the middle 375. I was able to snap.more pictures so i can make my final decision. They where so nice literally thay the receptionist was my exact body type and frame and she got 400cc that she showed me her breast. I appreciated that and her boobs look awesome ! Im excited now and I can't wait.
Good luck :)
You're going to look fantastic with your new boobs. You already have a tiny frame. I went with 371cc silicone unders if you want to see my pics. I started with a 34b... Good luck and hope your bf ends up loving them.
You are a tiny girl so I think 375 eould be great. I am 5'9 and I feel like 400 on me is big. But the sizers look great on you. My hubs wasnt supportive at all. He was very weird for the first week after BA but hes come around now. You are so close to your BA date! Best of luck. I hope everything goes smoothly :)

Goodbye small boobs youve been good to me.

Well.... Tomorrow is the day. Im really scared. Kinda thinking wth was i thinking? Im deff crazy but ive always wanted this so i got to think positive. I just cleaned my whole house and dropped my daughter of with her grandma for a week. My bf has been really nice lately. He wont talk about it but i think hes just realizing he cant stop me anymore. My Birthday was this weekend and he was sooooo good to me. I just wNt tomorrow to be over. I will update more as the days come. Ive been so busy with work and my Birthday i havent been able to. Time for a shower and bed. Good bye small boobies you have been sooooooo good to me. Ahhhhh
I'm so excited for you!!!! I'm wishing I had gone bigger and I'm hoping I can change that tomorrow. I will be following your recovery!
Happy late birthday! ;) Can't wait to see ur results good luck!!! :D
You will be in my prayers tonight. Hope all goes well for you. N keep us posted when you're up to it.

Last pic of my small Boobies

I got Boobies !

Wow... Its done. Im so relieved and boy was i nervous for nothing. It was Easy Peazy ... The staff was so professional and kept my mind of things. I got the anesthesia and they said in 15 seconds you wont feel a thing and they werent kidding. I woke up and it was all done. So fast. My pain level is a 3 out of 10, not bad. I sneaked a peek at my boobs and they feel perfectttt. I also noticed i could feel my nipples so i didnt loose my sensation. Thank god. I will post pictures tomorrow. Im scared to mess anything up right now.
Glad everything went well for you. Have lots of rest and take it easy.

Took a sneak po show yalll lol

Sneak peak. Showed my sister and she says they look small. I hope not :( I just showed her this much and I havent see the upper top so we shall see. It's swollen though.
Good lyck with the recovery. They look great already!
congrats! trust me what they look like today does not dictate what size/shape they will be at all! just relax and focus on healing. they look great already!
Omgosh they look great already! Hope you have a smooth recovery! You feeling alright?

Ahhh Franken Boobs

Oh boy :( I took of the bra and band and boy do they look ugly LOL... I just wish they where perfect already. They are so up. Almost up to my colar bone. I tried on an old bra and it fit too so I don't know. Maybe I just need to wait.
Yay!!! I'm so jealous you can peek! They're looking good already, so they'll just keep getting better & better! =)
lol...I had the same reaction! I'm 8 days post op and I feel the same way. I actually just took a bunch of pictures, thinking hey - they look pretty good - then I'm all DANG.... they're so ugly and up in my throat! I guess we must now be patient and wait for them to come to their final resting place :)
They change a lot....even though I didn't have the frankinboob thing, mine were really high and super round. Just be patient, once they began to drop you'll think they're the prettiest set of twins you've laid eyes on ;) Congrats girly

Feeling Ugly

Ok in regards to my boobs they are still swollen and look the same as yesterday. Probably a tad bit softer. But whoa let me tell you the Bloating is real. I feel like I'm 5 Months pregnant. I feel huge. Feeling ugly today. To much info but I haven't even pooped Since Monday. Im going to take a shower and get ready see if I feel better. Today I have barely felt the need for my meds. I don't feel any pain just soreness in the breast area. I slept very good last night. And one thing I'm so thankful I purchased and has helped me thru the night's is my travel pillow. Only 7.99 at Walmart.
Your new Tatas look good! In no time you will be feeling better. Hope you have a smooth recovery.
I was super bloated too the first day or two. But that went away quickly. Also, constipated. I started with colace, which is a stool softener and didn't work, ended up taking senna after about 4 days, which is a laxative and that finally worked...and might have been a blessing starting with the softener bc it was still very hard. Sorry tmi.
Give it time, I tried an old bra too and my boobs looked so ugly and it fit. Now at 6 weeks they look much better as far as dropping but I still need to give it time. As far as bloating, I ate prunes (not a big fan) but it seemed to help. I started to feel much better at around 1 week. Happy healing :)

Day 4

Day 4 and I'm feeling much better. Yesterday was just weird LOL. So many mixed emotions. I think it was the meds so I stopped taking them. I was crying and I was so bloated. I took some Milk of Magnesia yesterday and thank god it worked lol Sorry to much info but I felt much better after. I also have no type of pain anymore I'm so happy. I take Advil here and there. My boobs also feel a tad bit softer. I Dont feel like they are up to my neck anymore. Yay. Cant wait for them to drop.
So excited for you!!! The bloating is definitely awful and I haven't had any problems going to the bathroom, so I can only imagine how you must have felt! You're over the hump, so it should be nothing but fun for you from here!
Oh girl let me tell you, youre one of the lucky ones. Being Constipated sucks lol... It actually is getting easier each day. Im so happy :). Hope everything is good with you as well.
So happy for you!! You you look great....even with Franken boob! They are gonna be awesome when they drop!

Day 5

Day 5 and I'm feeling like my normal self. Can't wait to find out what bra size I am. I happy with the size I got.
I love seein us short gals getting boobs:) I also can't wait to see what bra size ure guna end being-they're guna be big!( . )( . )

Back to work Tomorrow :(

My Vacation is over wahhh. Time to go back to work tomorrow. I feel great. No more Advil or meds. Im so happy I took a week of work. I feel like no one will ever tell anything. So I recommend if you plan on getting BA at least take a full 5 Days off. I will let you guys know how tomorrow goes. Good night RS Friends :)
I'm 12 days post op from 360 cc under muscle and my boobs are still very sore. Not looking forward to the implant massages. I'm still numb on lower half of breasts. I'm glad you got it all great and no more pain
Really, well i hope it goes away soon. I guess I was just lucky. Usually a hot relieves some soreness. Also try letting them be free for like 15 mins ?
Good luck tomorrow!!! I bet you're going to be bigger than a C when you get measured!

1 WEEK ANNIVERSARY LOL

1 week today. I made it LOL... Although I seriously cannot wait till I'm able to get the ok to not sleep with the wrap or bra. That day will be heaven. I miss wearing cute bras too LOL I do notice a difference from Day 1.
Milk of magnesia does wonders, your not the only one who felt that way LOL, I was told it was because of my pain medication. I am 47 days post op, and I feel wonderful, LOL I too felt like a whale and huge after the surgery. It took a hit on my stamina. Good Luck with your journey, and post progress pictures. Your breast look wonderful and I am happy for you :)
Mine felt really big to me, too - much more than a handful! And then my boyfriend put his hands on them and they looked tiny again... jerk. Lol. I can't wait to go shopping for real bras! And bathingsuits!!!

Waiting Game

The waiting game sucks. I hate wearing this bra and band. Went to the doctor and he wants the band on for another 3 Weeks. With the Holiday Festivities approaching I have all these cute things to wear but my boobs are still crazy. Probably around the Holidays is not a good timA LOL... He said my boobs were healing good and no infections. Got to go back in 2 weeks. He didn't say anything about messaging them yet though. ? So far its been week. When does the messaging start?

Congratulations! Glad you've had a fairly smooth recovery so far. Take it easy even if you feel good so your body can heal. Maybe call your doctor to ask if he'll even be suggesting massage. Some doctors don't advise it.

My doctor said my breast are swollen right now and expect them to shrink. So will see.... The waiting game sucks. Lol
Yes! Yes it does!!! But it will hopefully go by fast with all the holiday hustle & bustle! My doctor said my size will stay the same, but the shape will change, which I'm happy about because I really like my size - even when they're smooshed in the sports bra!

Boob Greed !

Dammit i wish I would have least gone with 400CC. My boobs seem small. I will post a pic tomorrow but i deff wish they where bigger. My opinion for small girls is just go with your gut instict and dont think because you are small you will look unporportioned. I guess i just have to wait to see the final results.
From other girls reviews, when they have fluffed and dropped they look bigger. So I'm thinking you're fine. Just let time tell (:
It's okay... I feel small, too. And I went with less than you! I don't know if it's because I didn't have boobies to begin with that I was expecting them to just be huge or what... I know they are a lot bigger than they were, not to mention FULLER, and really I do like how they look in proportion to my body but I guess I was just expecting... more. I know I could have gone a little bigger and been happier, but over-all I am truly happy with the size I got. Hopefully with time you will feel the same. =)

2 Weeks

So I've been eating my life away since I havent been able to work out but yesterday I decided to walk on the treadmill at a very fast pace and I woke this morning with my right incision hurting. So I'm going to not work out until I'm given the ok. I don't want to open my cut up for being hard headed or start getting complications because I think I'm super Women LOL. Lesson learned. For most part I'm back to normal and I sleep very comfortble on my back or side. Also sorry i have not been updating but I'm back to work and back to being a full time mommy and full time gf and maid LOL.
Boobs are looking great. Once they drop and fluff they will get bigger. I'm 6 weeks out and I think these things are huge. Hahahaha not that I'm complaining.... But I def. came a long way having Frankenstein boob at first!!
That side profile pic looks just like me at that stage!! Your gonna look great! In 2-3 more weeks you will see a big change in them (at least I did) and hopefully you will be happy with the size! I love my size and we got the same style and size implants and we are practically the same body proportions! Your gonna look fab! :) :) glad your feeling back to normal! I'm jealous that your already sleeping on your side! It took me almost 2 months before I was comfortable sleeping on my side! Lol can't wait to see your progress!! :)
Omg i would be soooo happy if my boobs ended up looking as good as yours did. I must be patient. I hope i end up a small D.

old bra

Just trying on old bras and i can finally say they are to small. Yayy. I'm also starting to notice them drop and fluff a bit.
You look great!!

1 Month Update

I'm really hoping my boobs impove. I feel like they are deformed. My nipples I've also noticed are really low. It's bugging me. Am I overreacting? I also bought a wireless bra from Walmart and it was a 34 B that saddens me. Other then that I'm feeling good and working out again. I can work out and do everything completely the same. Likes good and I can't wait till they improve because they haven't.

Dress

I recently wore this dress to a Holiday Party.
omg dont worry about the size! You can tell from your pictures they havent dropped and fluffed yet so you cant see the real size. YOU know better than your sis what getting a BA does to your boobs :P SO far they look great so just look forward to them dropping and getting even better looking !!

Boob Size

Ok girls please read carefully if you are planning to get boobs. Apparently just because I'm Pettitte I thought going 400CC or more is way to.big but its not. I went with375 Cc and boy do I wish I went bigger. Remember your paying lots of money make sure its worth it. I will post pics of my boobs later. Just so sad wahh
Don't be sad. Things will get better for you. Wait til they d & f. Happy healing. Best wishes
Post some new pics! You can't be stressing about these yet! My 375cc turned out great! Just be patient as hard as well all know it is and get to that 3 or 4 month mark. Mine are still changing at 5 months!! I think you are looking great so far!
You look gorgeous! A previous poster was right - you haven't dropped yet - wait and see, they are going to keep morphing! xx

sigh...

everyone was telling me that 400cc were gunna look huge cuz im only 5ft tall (: but I did not listen and I went 450cc & now I am so happy I don't have to wear padded bras currently a 32DDD.
Yea you look so gorgeous on that dress:D xoxo
BTW, Your Boobs look amazing(: cheer up they will grow, they say it takes 3 months or even a year to completely see the results, HUGS!! xoxo

34C Victoria Secret Bra

Just purchased this Bra from VS. It has light padding. Its a 34C. Happier now LOL, I just want to be a C dammit. I purchased 3 other Brascan't wait to get those. It's the Semi-Annual. sale Take advantage ladies LOL
So thankful for your post I want 400ccs and I am also 4'11 but was getting scared it was too big but after reading yours I'm thinking I should keep to it! Yours look great btw (:
I think it depends on what kinda implant looks your going for... In my opinion I like the size you got. Nothing too crazy but good cleavage especially for being petite. That's the look I'd go for. I want to look curvy and proportional. :)
Lucky I couldn't find any nice bras in my size!!! I got re-sized and I'm a 32 DDD. That is a hard size to find boo and my sister size 34DD is too big on the band. You look great!