It Takes Time to Work - Ventura, CA

I am a 72 year old woman and it was suggested by...

I am a 72 year old woman and it was suggested by my dermatologist that I try Sculptra for the lines on my chin and the hollows of my cheeks. I had three injections over four months.It was very discouraging because I did not see any results. I thought I had just thrown $2400 down the drain. It took about eight months before the my body started to react with the Sculptra. The skin on my chin is much firmer and the line along my jaw is gone. I am so happy with the results. I will have the procedure done again when this effect goes away.

It may have taken longer for Scultra to take effect because of my age.

Its great to hear that it did work, even if it took longer than expected. Was there a reason you opted for Sculptra over the fillers where you see more immediate changes, such as Juvederm or Restylane?

I did not know it would take so long. It was recommended by my dermatologist since Juvederm and Restylane would not have filled in my chin and reduced the lines as sculptra.

I see. Well if you get to a place where you feel like you need more filler, but don't want to have the wait time you might ask them if Radiesse would work for the area.

It takes Time To Work

Flute it looks fantastic!!! Good for you. I don't think my first post to you showed up. It said your price was so good! It's a flat 1,400 for each of the three in a series of three! $4,200 in total! Maybe it was the cheek hollows I did versus other areas?
oh you did your cheek hollows for that price and the chin! That's awesome!! Maybe in LA it's just over priced. LOL
How many vivals of sculptra did y'all do at one time? I am having 3 done at the end of May. Is it worth it or not going to cost $2400. He said I would probably have to have 2 more vivals after theses.