Laser Hair Removal Lies - Venice, FL

Like many the promise of a unwanted beard to...

Like many the promise of a unwanted beard to eliminate razer burn and save the time spent daily shaving sounded nice. I was told that it would take four or five quick treatments and that I would have nice results since I had really dark hair and had not greyed yet.

Well after five treatments I was left with about 1,000 grey hairs that did not exist before. Many of my dark hairs (around 200) still remain also. I will still have to shave daily and deal with razor burn the rest of my life as they can not remove grey hairs. While they tell you laser will not remove grey hair up front..they don't tell you the laser will actually create grey hair. Total waste of money.

Alluring Concepts

While the Doctor was very nice when there in person, it was extremely dificult to get answers from him as he would often leave and not return leaving his assistant to finish up with me. When telling his assistant I had questions I was told I would have to wait a least 30minutes to an hour till he was free(happened several times). Four times they cancelled my apointments. Twice at least a day before, once when I was 10 minutes away and yet after I drove there. I have never had such poor medical service anywhere before and the results were terrible. I also had chin lipo done there with no results. I do not have a before picture of my beard, but did not have any grey beforehand when I had a four or five day beard.