Laser Hair Removal Lies - Venice, FL

Like many the promise of a unwanted beard to...

Like many the promise of a unwanted beard to eliminate razer burn and save the time spent daily shaving sounded nice. I was told that it would take four or five quick treatments and that I would have nice results since I had really dark hair and had not greyed yet.

Well after five treatments I was left with about 1,000 grey hairs that did not exist before. Many of my dark hairs (around 200) still remain also. I will still have to shave daily and deal with razor burn the rest of my life as they can not remove grey hairs. While they tell you laser will not remove grey hair up front..they don't tell you the laser will actually create grey hair. Total waste of money.

I feel so bad for those who have experienced this outcome. I have had 4 treatments and no hair has returned, and my last appt was Feb 7th and today is March 6...so a month. Usually after a couple weeks the new hair cycle starts coming thru but so far (and hopefully forever) no hair has made its way in. Black, Grey, or anything in between. I do have some very fine blonde ones but I had that before the treatment as light hair is hard to remove. The last treatment was with a new machine and set at a higher level for the "peach fuzz" on my upper lip. Hurt like Heck!! I'm telling you if every treatment had been that painful it would have been hard to return. But with my outcome I'm so satisfied. I guess its true when they say "results will vary"...
Dear joos. Before I had my laser treatment the doctor looked and said I'd have excellent results as I have absolutely no grey hair .I was told to let my beard grow in for 3 or 4 days beforehand. I was also unable to see even one grey hair. After several treatments there were several heavy spots where there were still dark hairs. The doctor set his equipment higher saying it was unusual to have to go so high. These heavy spots are now grey. Its definately a waste of money guys. Don't be fooled like me.
Hi Gene, I can definitely understand your frustration. Paying for a service and not getting the results you expect can be very upsetting. I just wanted to address your comment stating that laser hair removal "caused" the growth of grey hairs. Unfortunately, it is soley our genes that decide when and where we begin to go grey. It is impossible for a laser to depigment the hair in that way.

I will admit that once I got the laser done, I noticed ALOT of grey hair too. However, the reason why I noticed them was because the black hairs were gone. I can recall in years past before the laser, when I plucked the hair, every now and again I would pull a really coarse white hair out and say to myself, where the heck did this come from?

Rest assured, the laser had no adverse effect.

Best of luck!
Alluring Concepts

While the Doctor was very nice when there in person, it was extremely dificult to get answers from him as he would often leave and not return leaving his assistant to finish up with me. When telling his assistant I had questions I was told I would have to wait a least 30minutes to an hour till he was free(happened several times). Four times they cancelled my apointments. Twice at least a day before, once when I was 10 minutes away and yet after I drove there. I have never had such poor medical service anywhere before and the results were terrible. I also had chin lipo done there with no results. I do not have a before picture of my beard, but did not have any grey beforehand when I had a four or five day beard.