Vela Shape Made It Worse !!!

I did 7 treatments of 4 areas using Vela Shape and...

I did 7 treatments of 4 areas using Vela Shape and not only it made it better - it made it a lot worse. My inner thighs are very bumpy now, and they were smooth before, my stomach, back of htighs and arms do not look any better at all.

I have spent 4000 usd for these procedures and not only I did not get any results - I got opposite .... I can't even look at my inner thighs now without crying.

the provider was nice, but procedure is worthless

Hello,

What has anyone done about this problem?? I think bipolar RF is bad for thighs because it seems to randomly reduce fat, not uniformly at all.

The docs and spas should face up to this.

I had the same thing happen to my inner thighs and I still can't wear shorts this summer.

Any ideas... i've been thinking of some infrared tightening and a filler for now... maybe coollipo down the road or a better RF system to fix the lumpiness...

?????
Please help...
Try Viora's RF system called Reaction. It can reduce cellulite and tighten the skin uniformly in the very same treatment. Many docs use it for post-liposuction treatments too. viorareaction.com
I am about to try the procedure and am being charged 4200 is that too much and does velashape really work?
The same thing happened to me on the front of my thighs. I hardly had any cellulite, but I wanted to lose inches. I did not lose any inches and now the front of thighs are all bumpy. I don't know how to fix it.
I did the velasmooth treatment last year with no results. Bu that didn't stop me. I just completed velashape this year. I got results this time. More cellulite !!! Not only did I waste money but I know have more bumps and irregularities than before I stared. This is so upsetting. It's one thing to not get results but to come out worse - devastating !!
I've had one treatment and my legs look worse than ever. Any suggestions?