Cutera Fractional Laser: Don't Bother - Vaughan, ON

I have had 2 laser treatments prior at a laser...

I have had 2 laser treatments prior at a laser therapy company, before contacting a plastic surgeon. The surgeons office did a full face limelight treatment first with absolutely no change. It was decided that I should go the cutera fractional laser route.

At great expense and time, I did just that. What a mistake. I have brown marks now where there were none before, my few wrinkles have become emphasized and I even have new wrinkles below my eyes that were not there before. The original brown marks are still the same other then a slight improvement of one over my eye.

This to me with the downtime, bleeding, and constant care for 4-5 days is nothing more then a scam. It is not the doctors fault, I blame the laser manufacturers for advertising something that obviously not just in my case does NOT work. The final result I got, I actually was able to accomplish exactly the same prior to the laser with makeup. What a total waste of money.

It has been 6 weeks, and no change in my skin. I...

It has been 6 weeks, and no change in my skin. I was told by doctors office it will now take up to 9 months to see improvement. I am very doubtful, but will go to their office in a couple of weeks to be assessed and find out what the problem is. They did recommend another limelight treatment.. but that just isn't going to happen. I've spent enough money on something that has made me look worse.