My Future Vaser Lipo - Boston, MA

Hello everyone, I decided to go in for a second...

Hello everyone, I decided to go in for a second time for a consultation I've finally made up my mind after 3 yrs That I'm ready to take the Leap. I am 23 years old 5"3 in height and 150 Pounds(27 pounds overweight) My Smart Lipo Procedure will take Place Oct 5,2011 I'm so scared but Excited at the same time!! I've read many Positive and Negative Reviews about this Procedure. Is there anything I Should look out for or expect? I will try to post before and after photos By the way Do you think $8,000 is pretty expensive? I'm getting my Flanks (Bra area) ,Stomach, And sides Done.

@insanity1 which place did u go to? Im so nervous about my surgery what areas did u get done?
Thanks sweety! Good luck! How Did your arms come out!
Good luck for your op! I just had my arms done last week and am scheduled for my tummy and flanks on 7th Oct!

I did my Lipo on October 2011, I did my flanks,bra...

I did my Lipo on October 2011, I did my flanks,bra area top and lower abdomen for $8,000 dollars!!!! During the Procedure I felt everything, the doctor was getting frustrated at me for constantly jumping up from the pain, I went to the clinic a week after and the nurse (not the doctor) told me that i will see my full results in 3-6 months, its now march which will make it the 5th month and I'm not happy with the results at all!!! When I explained this to her she said its gong to cost me 1,000 for a touch up on each area!!!! IDK what to do!! I've met with the doctor only once after the surgery i feel like i wasted so much money for something you can not see!!!

Oh no! I'm so sorry it didn't work out. :( Did your doc offer a revision or anything?

Providence Plastic Surgeon