Vaser Lipo Results After 3 Weeks

Hello Everyone- I had read alot and done alot of...

Hello Everyone- I had read alot and done alot of research on vaser liposelection. I am in my mid 30's, never had children and for the last 10 years I have been pretty dedicated to working out at my gym and eating somewhat healthy.  I decided to choose vaser because it sounded promising-less invasive than traditional lipo and the procedure used ultrasonic technology and was overall a safer way to go.

About myself, I am 5'9", medium build, (145 lbs), I have bigger upper thighs, and I carry my weight also in my midsection. No matter what, I never saw much results over the years. Unfortunately, I wasn't genetically blessed with a tight body. I decided to finally do vaser lipo because I didn't want to get any bigger and wanted to maintain a healthy weight, esp. as I get older, and grow old gracefully! :)

I chose a plastic surgeon, highly trained in this specialty to perform my lipo. It's been 3 weeks since I had it  done in  my inner and outer thighs. The procedure was okay, no major problems, I did not feel hardly anything. I had to take some pain medicine for about 1 week post-op-no big deal. I had some bruising, felt somewhat sore for about 1 1/2 weeks. Today, I still have some swelling in certain areas and am numb in other areas. I am wearing my compression garment 24/7, unless I wash it. To be honest, I'm not sure if I am pretty much at my final result? If I am, I really don't see much difference.

Tomorrow, I am having my abdominal section and my love handles done. I am a little nervous. Right now I am asking myself if it is worth it, esp, if I am not going to see much results afterwards. I already paid-I can't get my $$ back.  I was reading on the website that vaser lipo results won't really be completed till at least 3 months-6 months-Does anyone know if this is true? I am a patient person, but my surgeon said I would see results in about 2 weeks-I'm not seeing much.

Anyone who has had vaser, I would like for you to share your results with me. I hope this helps someone. By the way, I am not putting the procedure down, I just don't know what to really expect, like I thought I had expected before I went through with it.

Sincerely, your hygienist