Fisher Doll post op- Miami, FL

I'm 36 yrs old, am 5'2 and weigh 128. I'm having...

I'm 36 yrs old, am 5'2 and weigh 128. I'm having sx at vanity next week and was hoping that some of you can give me some tips like on what to bring or vitamins to take. I have not received anything from vanity, I didn't even know I was suppose to be taking vitamins. I've had a boob job 5 yrs ago and didn't take anything then, they didn't even do blood work. But I had a blood work done about 4 months ago at my physical so I think my RBC count should be good.
You look amazing! Was trying to find more pics of the "fluffing" effect. Yours were awesome.
True. Some doctor suggest taking vitamins, and some don't. Not all doctors trust that patients will all take the right vitamins so they'd rather them not take any because they don't want to complicate things.
Hey fisher himself told me stop taking all my vitamins as soon as possible before surgery. Including vit a, vit b and vit c... so its easier and safer to just not try taking anything thinking it will help. Only bromelain and pineapple.

Miami in 8 days!!

Heard from my sx coordinator and the recovery house coordinator today to confirm all the details of my stay! I'm excited and feel at ease since I read many reviews that say they have to wait days on call backs. When I get there I will start posting pictures.
Good luck my dear... I'm planning for mid July. I live 2 hours from Vanity. We're same height and I'm a year older than you and 10 pounds heavier. I'll pray for speedy recovery. You will do fine. God bless :)
Good luck its so soon

Super Nervous

When I first booked my surgery I asked if I could do my labs before I came and the coordinator said no it wasn't necessary. I'm always preparing for the worse, like what if my lab values were too low, but she said it was uncommon and just come the day before. Wellll on Friday (one week before my sx date) this lady calls and says u need to have your labs done before you come so we don't have to reschedule you in case you labs are too low because it has happened with out of towners. She said I could wait Til I got there but I was taking a chance. Now this was Friday afternoon so I couldn't drop what I was doing. So I had to wait Til Monday and vanity still hasn't let me know if they've received my labs and I leave tomorrow at 4:30 am. And I have called three times and texted my coordinator and still waiting ............ It's almost 6pm
prayers going up hun:)
Ive been going thru the exact same thing and ill be there on the 12th
Once you get here it will be fine. If I had a question I would just keep calling, texting, emailing and you can get on the website and chat with them too. It's a shame one has to go through all that after you have paid so much money but I'm here to see Fisher not them

2 days post op

Had my surgery 2 days ago. Am staying at the recovery "house" which is not a house it's the extended stay. But for you ladies who will be coming in the future there will be a house for you but I would definitely ask to clarify cause those sx coordinators don't tell u crap. And definitely enquire about getting a nurse for 2 days not just one. There is another girl here with me and we've helped eachother out alot. You can barely take the faja off alone. I wouldn't room with more than one girl cause that's a whole lot of germs and blood. Dr fisher was great and so was the recovery nurse and recovery house coordinator, Oni, she was on time picking me up, took me grocery shopping, waiting while I had surgery and stayed with me the whole night.
@Flaca212 hope all is well! I'm here at Vanity Miami for in-person consultation as I want to be sure of Dr Fisher knowing my body. 2 hours drive w traffic wasnt bad. They seriously need to work on efficient time management in this office, for real. Hope you're well. If you need anything while I'm down here PM me. Been waiting for hour already, smh. Serious management training needed.
Thanks booty princess, that's so sweet. When is your surgery date? I'm coming in for a massage at 12 today
He will be happy with that extra 10 lbs u have on me. He said he wished I had gained 10 more and I'm 128 now. But I don't see why, he made my butt huge with the weight he had to work with, it's too big for me right now can't wait Til it shrinks and fluffs, looks like a high shelf.

After 1st massage

We are just about the exact same size. I am scheduled for a consult in June. I would love to see some befores. hope you are doing well.
Do you have any pre op pics??? I would love to see your shape before the sx to have an idea of the changes made.. Thx hun! ;)
Can't wait to see more pics. I'm having a bbl with fisher in august. I'm 5'4 139lbs. Did u try to gain weight? I was told to gain 5 lbs. u look good. I can't wait! :)

Flight home on 5th day post op

Flew home today and it was a success. I was in so much pain a few days ago I couldn't imagine getting on the airplane. I upgraded to first class and asked for a bunch of blankets. Put 3 under each thigh (mid thigh ) and two above the small of my back. My butt never touched the seat
That butt looks good! I can't wait till my turn!
Can't wait to see the results.
Glad you made it home safe w minimal pain. Take care of you & post a brfore & after pics of your fab booty when you are able, if you don't mind please :)

Help w/ Foam and board

Can anyone who's had a bbl give me some advice and instruction on this board and foam. I had been wearing it for 24 hrs and when I take it of my stomach looks really flat but the skin around it seems harder and stiffer which would be fine if u had massage therapist living w/me. Is that normal?
Any more pics? Happy Healing :)
Yes doll, it is normal. Be consistent with it. It will get softer as time goes by. If you can't make it to a massage therapist, try to massage yourself. Go to YouTube to see how to give yourself a lymphatic massage with a rolling pin.
Thanks for the advice. I went on your page and saw that you are 4 wk post op, congrats, and you look great. How many massages did you get while in Miami and how many did you get when you got back home ?

Before and after same underwear

I wanted him to cinch my waist and make my butt fuller not huge. I think he did that

Before pic

Sorry I erased the before pic by accident. So before my lower back was square and flat. He scooped it out and made a c curve not sure if you can tell in the after pic because I drew over the tattoo.

After pic

I have butt cleavage and a c curve ! Exactly what I asked him to do. Still bruised and swollen tho, I'm excited to see how it heals
Is it difficult to go out and about without being able to sit down? I know a lot of ppl say that after your procedure your butt will be stiff but it will eventually get soft but do yours feel stiff? If so is it like super hard? and if so how long do u think it will be before it gets soft again? I will be having my procedure done next month on the 25th
What was your pre op weight. I was asked to gain weight b4 surgery & I'm nervous about that. I'm thick, not fat. I'm 5'1 141 lbs now & he wants me to gain 8 lbs.
128. dr fisher likes making drastic changes. He didn't think I would be happy because to him it was not a drastic change. And it depends on what u want, do you want a huge butt? If so gain the weight. I wanted to be petite, with a full butt and able to still fit in my size 2 jeans so I didn't gain the extra 10 lbs they requested

No faja on

I drove and sat through a class for 3 hrs. It was hard and I was sore from holding all my weight on my thighs but its doable.
you look good :) I too am happy I got the procedure done last month
Christie I saw your pictures, you look great. We had the procedure around the same time! Happy recovery and you have a lot of great pictures. I will upload more in the next week
Did you have a belly before? Did he get fat from there? I have none on my belly. My consult is this Thursday.

4 weeks post op pics

So my butt goes through phases. Sometimes it looks uneven other days its perfect, I think the swelling is just decreasing. I don't think I have lost volume yet. At first my butt had a shelf but it has dropped alot and is filling in the middle and bottom nicely. I do sit on it when I'm in class for an hour at a time but not longer than 3 hrs per day. Driving and at home I use my boppy pillow under my thighs and a small pillow behind my back.
Love the shape
good for you, looking great! wish I had more projection. I may have to go in for a second round of BBL. How did you get that burn?
You are brave! It was way too much pain and discomfort for me. I got that burn from the lipo I assume. It was really raw, tender and painful when they did the massages but it didn't start scabbing up Till I got home 6 days later and that's when I realized it was a burn.

Pre op pic

Just came across this picture and thought I would share
Looking great! What are your current measurements now?
Bubley, before surgery I was 33, 31, 39. Two weeks ago I was 33, 26.5, 42 and he didn't give me hips just booty.
Wow he really did a number on u:-)

Post op pictures of my stomach after 3 lipo procedures and 3 kids

I had lipo on my stomach and loves handles after kid #2 in 2008, my result was not very noticeable. Had kid #3 in 2010 then tried lipo again with the same doctor a year later since there were some lumps and dents from the first experience. Well this time I looked worst than the 1st time, i was devastated and had wasted so much money at this point. 3 yrs later my friend had a bbl from dr fisher and that's how I found him. Originally I just wanted lipo but the fact that he only charges $1000 to process and inject the fat was unbeatable.
Loving your new shape. congrats mama!
Team Vanity !!!! you go girl im sweating your results. let me know how that burn heals up try putting cream on it!!!! so that i can heal faster.
damn they getting loose at vanity, that is sick, i love your body the before pics were such a dramatic change that is absolutely fabulous

9 weeks post op

I feel close to normal, I still have occasional itching and mostly sore in my lower back. My butt feels fine to sit on it only hurts if my kids fall on it when I'm laying down or my husband smacks it (sorry tmi). The day of surgery I weighed 128 and now I'm 125, I'm trying to wait until I'm 3 months to exercise. I'm still wearing this hot ass faja, marble in my navel, foam, and board. I'm going to wear it as long as possible so hopefully it corrects my lower abdomen. My measurement before surgery were:
Bra line 34 inches
Waist 31 inches
Hips/butt 39 inches
9 weeks post op:
Bra line 30 inches
Waist 26 inches
Hips/butt 41 inches

Dr fisher did do lipo on my hips. I asked him if he was going to add to my hips and he said he always adds to hips unless he is asked specifically not to. I asked him not to I wanted more protrusion than width, my hips were big enough.

&

I'm 5"7 135 pounds I'm thinking of getting a bbl what areas did he lipo that fat from to get that fab figure also on a scale from 1 thru ten how was the pain the first week
Did you say that Fisher lipoed your hips? You look great.
Congratulation how many cc did you put?

Now that's fluffing

Right after my surgery my butt looked flat, long, wide, and like everything was at the top. By week 3 it started to fill in the middle and week 4 is when my husband said my butt looked 100% better. I do see girls that come out of surgery looking amazing but I was not one of them. Plus I think anything looked better than what I had before. Before weight gain I was in size 2 jeans and 7 weeks after the surgery I was able to get back into them.
Love your results. You did lipo & BBL correct ?
I guess fluffing is real;-)
Love your results.

4 month update

Almost 100%. This recovery is the longest ever! I just stopped wearing the faja but I think I will still wear it at night, some days my stomach is totally flat others it looks swollen and lumpy. I hear the swelling can last up to a year but I'm definitely not wearing this faja much longer. My butt volume has not gone down, in the pictures it might not look too big but trust me it is. Everyone asks what did I have done to my ass but no one believes its exercise and me laughing after all the guessing they're doing doesn't help either. I start exercising and eating right tomorrow, I will update in 2
Months. Good luck to all who are getting ur bbls soon. And thanks to all the veterans for the updates
after the 1st month did ur booty go down much???
Fisherdoll101 I have noticed and volume loss, if anything it's bigger.
darn girl u look freaking HOT!
Miami Plastic Surgeon