Video Diary Day 6 Rhino/Septo - Vancouver, BC

Hey guys, i posted a video. I'm currently on day 6...

Hey guys, i posted a video. I'm currently on day 6 of recovery. This has been my experience this far. Let me know if you have any comments or questions. So far i'm pretty pumped about the whole experience; really happy i decided to go through with it. 2 more sleeps until my casts off. Stay tuned for updates!!

Just Adding more videos

night before video fix*

oops the night before surgery is here actually:

Cast comes off!!

my cast was removed yesterday and I'm over the moon excited to share my results with you guys!! The removal didn't hurt at all. Dr Buonassisi gave me dissolvable stitches. So no stitches were removed, they're coming out all on their own. The splints were a be yucky to get out, it didn't hurt though. It was just unpleasant. Anyway, i hope watching my videos is helpful for you guys. I really appreciated reading all the reviews on this website and the vlogs on youtube helped me hugely in making my decision. Feel free to leave any comments below or send me a private message. i'm more than happy answer any questions that you have.

Day 12 - Noticed a little hump forming

Not sure if it's just bruising or what. It's a pretty minor hump at this point, it's right above where I think my "hook" started. Should I be worried about this??

Day 16 - New Diary Entery

I just got back from Winnipeg, I'm exhausted. But I successfully traveled 2 weeks post opt with no problems. It felt a little strange upon take-off and when the airplane landed - maybe a little added pressure in my nose - but nothing too distracting. I'm noticing the bump on my nose a little more, and maybe I'm paranoid but I feel like my nose is shifting back and becoming crooked. I really hope it's not..
Anyway, I'm still feeling great. Waaay more confident in my own skin. My swelling has gone down considerably, but from time to time I still feel like I'm walking around with a clown nose on my face. Did any body else feel like that? My breathing is about a 4/5 and I'm still really nervous to pick my nose (lol) or get any of those hard boogers out of there. I've used saline spray once or twice but it just makes my nose feel really runny and blowing my nose is still uncomfortable so I kinda just avoidi that whole ordeal. Anyway.. happy friday everyone :) Talk to you soon!

just adding some pics to my story

My before Pics

Just wanted to throw these up for comparison. I can't believe the difference. It's been 2 1/2 months now and I've definitely "settled into" my new nose. My closest friends and family are starting to forget what the old me looked like and so am I! Just wanted to post these to remind myself.

I'll post my 3 month review video just before christmas, so stay tuned :)
Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

A-mazing!! Dr Buonassisi is very professional. Board certified. I couldn't have been happier with my selection of surgeon. I felt comfortable with Dr Buonassisi. Vancouver's best!!

Your nose looks great! So nice to hear that you feel so much more confident and comfortable in your own skin. I'm scheduled for 6th December but am not sure whether to tell my friends and if so, which ones...I'm comfortable with people knowing but just don't want it to become a big deal and everyone in Brisbane find out! How many of your friends/family did you tell?
good luck!!! how did it go?? how do you feel??
My surgery went great! No side effects from the anaesthesia, no pain and minimal bruising and swelling! I've been icing every 40mins for 20mins and taking panadol every 4hrs so feeling pretty good! :) So excited to get my cast off on Thursday!
Hahaha I´ve enjoyed a lot watching your videos, you are such a likeable person haha.. I think you look great and it will keep getting better as the swelling goes away.. Hope to have that positive attitude you had those days in 3 weeks when my surgery is done! Congratulations!! :)
Thank you lovely. Good luck, I'm sure you'll be great :)
you had terrific results!! congrats - and your vlogs are so helpful - thanks for that.
thank you, it was my absolute pleasure to share my experience with you! thanks for watching :)
Is your bump still there? I would to see an update on that.
It is, kinda.. my doc said that it can be fixed if I want to but truthfully it's not that bad. I'll do another video in a couple weeks and show you what I mean.
You look so pretttty!!! Congrats on your amazing results

Thank you for adding your awesome videos to your review! You're looking great.

Thankyou for your kind words! I'll get some before surgery photos up for everyone soon. I've been so happy with the whole process and I just hope that others considering surgery can find these videos to be helpful in making their decisions. This site and others videos on YouTube helped me take that leap and actually do it, so thank you to everyone out there for contributing to the forums and reviews. You've all made a huge impact in my journey :)

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Rhinoplasty community.