Restylane Under-eye Filler - Vancouver, BC

I've had these reddish/purple puffy under-eye...

I've had these reddish/purple puffy under-eye bags for as long as I can remember. They made me look tired, unhealthy, or like I've been crying alot. I have thought about saving up for transconjunctival blepharoplasty, which I have been quoted for prices ranging from $3500-5000, but I am a little hesitant about getting surgery and will ultimately turn to it as my last resort.

I finally did some research on non-surgical solutions for correcting eye bags and found many resources that talked about the effectiveness of using under-eye fillers. After seeing some before/after pictures of patients who had gone through with the procedure and had amazing results, I was convinced that under-eye fillers were exactly what I was looking for. I then searched for doctors around my area who offered this procedure. My greatest concerns were, of course, cost ($) and the doctor's experience with injecting fillers in the delicate eye area. I narrowed down my search to about 3 clinics (who I emailed to ask about the price), and eventually decided to go with a clinic located in downtown.

Dr. M and his staff were very warm and friendly throughout my entire visit. I believe the price I paid for this procedure is very reasonable considering the expertise of the doctor and the location of the clinic (another clinic I emailed charges double the price I paid!). Dr. M's technique and skills are exactly as he described; he is very meticulous and takes his time with his patients to give them optimal results. I believe he is the best (if not, then one of the best) derma filler administrator for the under-eye area. You really have to be careful about who you go to for this delicate area. If you are thinking of getting fillers for the under-eye area and you live in Vancouver, BC, don't miss out on this clinic! I've pretty much done all the research for you if you are concerned about cost/experience of the doctor.

I just got mine filled yesterday, and they look so much better than they ever have!

It's been about 6 months since my i got my fillers...

It's been about 6 months since my i got my fillers and they have completely dissolved. Earlier this month, I decided to book an appointment for a transconjunctival blepharoplasty. I just had my surgery yesterday afternoon and it was very successful! I have a bit of swelling and bruising, but it's very minimal and I can still go out with my glasses on.
Dr. McGillivray