Restylane Under-eye Filler - Vancouver, BC

I've had these reddish/purple puffy under-eye...

I've had these reddish/purple puffy under-eye bags for as long as I can remember. They made me look tired, unhealthy, or like I've been crying alot. I have thought about saving up for transconjunctival blepharoplasty, which I have been quoted for prices ranging from $3500-5000, but I am a little hesitant about getting surgery and will ultimately turn to it as my last resort.

I finally did some research on non-surgical solutions for correcting eye bags and found many resources that talked about the effectiveness of using under-eye fillers. After seeing some before/after pictures of patients who had gone through with the procedure and had amazing results, I was convinced that under-eye fillers were exactly what I was looking for. I then searched for doctors around my area who offered this procedure. My greatest concerns were, of course, cost ($) and the doctor's experience with injecting fillers in the delicate eye area. I narrowed down my search to about 3 clinics (who I emailed to ask about the price), and eventually decided to go with a clinic located in downtown.

Dr. M and his staff were very warm and friendly throughout my entire visit. I believe the price I paid for this procedure is very reasonable considering the expertise of the doctor and the location of the clinic (another clinic I emailed charges double the price I paid!). Dr. M's technique and skills are exactly as he described; he is very meticulous and takes his time with his patients to give them optimal results. I believe he is the best (if not, then one of the best) derma filler administrator for the under-eye area. You really have to be careful about who you go to for this delicate area. If you are thinking of getting fillers for the under-eye area and you live in Vancouver, BC, don't miss out on this clinic! I've pretty much done all the research for you if you are concerned about cost/experience of the doctor.

I just got mine filled yesterday, and they look so much better than they ever have!

It's been about 6 months since my i got my fillers...

It's been about 6 months since my i got my fillers and they have completely dissolved. Earlier this month, I decided to book an appointment for a transconjunctival blepharoplasty. I just had my surgery yesterday afternoon and it was very successful! I have a bit of swelling and bruising, but it's very minimal and I can still go out with my glasses on.
Dr. McGillivray

Hey there, were your fillers done in the tear trough area? I went for a consult with Dr. M but I'm really concerned about the risks... there are so many with injectables in this area it seems. Do you happen to have before/after photos of your fillers that you'd be willing to share? :)
Are you happy with your surgery results?
Hi there, Yes, the results were great. It's been about 8.5 months since I had the procedure and things are looking good. There will still be some mornings when I'll have some puffiness from not getting enough sleep and fluid retention, but that goes away later on in the day. And in addition to puffiness, I also have dark circles which can now be easily covered with concealer.
Can you tell us how much the surgery cost? How are you feeling about the way it turned out now?

HI Vancouver,

Well it's been a while since you had your procedure. How'd everything work out still a worth it review? The area under the eyes often goes either way for the community so I hope yours was a positive one. We'd love to hear more.

-Britt