Did Anyone Get Hard Lumps After Lipo?

I am two weeks post-op from having vaser lipo done...

I am two weeks post-op from having vaser lipo done on my upper and lower abs as well as hips and back bra line. I have developed two lumps. One above the belly button which is hard and a soft larger one below the belly button. I went to my Dr. and he says they will go away but I really am VERY concerned. Has anyone else experienced this type of lump and if so how long did they take to go away? Any info that you provide would be greatly appreciated and then maybe I can calm myself down.

I had Vaserlipo 6.7.10 and I did experience hard lumps. The majority of my lumps were on my flanks but I also had one below my belly button. My flanks are still lumpy but have loosened up alot, the lump below my BB is gone. My physician highly recommended lymphatic massage (3-6 sessions) as part of the recovery process. I followed through with the lymphatic massage (10 sessions) and it greatly improved the way the lumps felt and my overall healing process. I always felt better when I left the appointment. I would have continued the lymphatic massages because of their beneficial effects but we moved and I have been too busy. I would recommend that if you have lumps go get a lymphatic massage and see if it helps. I have also heard that 8 months is the time it takes to achieve the desired results. Good luck to you and your recover!! Your lumps will go away.
Thank you very much for the information. I will think about it further - not sure if I'm willing to pay the amount for what the results are. I was VERY happy with the lipo I had done. However, the pain was horrible and I was out of commission for at least 2 weeks. The bruising was unbelievable. I've never seen colors like that on a human body. It looked like I'd been trampled by a stampede...I bruise very easily though so I'm sure that had something to do with it. The idea of minimal bruising is a plus for me though. Thanks! Btw, you sound like a Super Mommy!
@19ank84 - Have you been happy with your results? The before/after pics are pretty dramatic...is it realistic? I'm seriously considering vaser. I'm very interested in the vaser high-def on my legs/knees/thighs. I'd love to hear both of your experiences with it. Lots of bruising? I had lipo 6 years ago and had a lump at the incision site. It took months for it to go away. My doc also said it was nothing. I couldn't help but be worried that I would be one of the few with complications
Hi Anna426. I am now nearly 6 weeks post op and I have to say I was hoping to see more of a change by this stage. I am not very happy with the results so far but the doctor told me even before the procedure that some of the fat I have around my abdomen is internal, around the intestines, not between the skin and muscles and the only way to get rid of it is by diet and exercising.I do have some saggy skin but I know this has nothing to do with vaser lipo. I was left with strech marks and saggy skin from previous pregnancies. My doctor said that in time I will see an improvement of the skin, so I do have to be patient. Everybody is different and you won't know what your outcome is until you do it. I had minimal bruising from the procedure which was gone by the second day. Pain was not bad as I cooked dinner the day I had procedure(Friday), drove the kids to gymnastic lessons on Saturday and drove to church on Sunday. Really had no time to rest but I was fine. The level of pain or results might be different if you want to have it done on legs/knees/tights; I don't know about this, you should research it further. Bottom line, if the results I got so far are my final results, then I would say, no, not happy with it but I want to be optimistic and wait a couple more months. Hoppefuly will see an improvement, fingers crossed. Good luck to you!
Hi. The lamps are normal and will go away in time. Its part of the healing process. I also got one above my bb around two weeks after vaser lipo. I am 5 weeks post op and it is gone. My dr said they can stay for as long as 3-4 month after procedure. Hope that helps. Take care.
Thank you - that is a relief to hear I am now three and there has been no change as of yet and they are sore.