One Month Post and Don't See a Difference Yet - Vancouver, BC

My appointment was on June 1. When I got there,...

My appointment was on June 1. When I got there, they didn't have my appointment (errrr... I took a day off for this!). Fortunately, they were able to squeeze me in. (whew!)

Dr. McGillivray and team were good/courteous.

It's been a month now and I must be honest - I don't see a difference. Yet.

Dr. McGillivray

I chose Dr. McGillivray because of his bio.

Hi reallyme: sorry to say but no results... yet. i do have an appointment in september for my 3-month measurement. i may cancel.

reallyme, may i ask how how much do you wish to lose? if it's a lot, i'd recommend going for a liposuction.
The cost of Liposonix seems FAR TOO HIGH when compared to the number of patients who aren't seeing much of a result. Doctors say you need to have realistic expectations going in, but frankly if you spend $3000, you really deserve $3000 worth of improvement. It seems that the cost of Liposonix is almost as high as liposuction itself... and liposuction can remove a great deal of fat, while Liposonix can only make your circumference 1 inch smaller, or sometimes no smaller at all.

Is it worth thousands to avoid surgery? I'm trying to decide between the non-invasive Liposonix vs the invasive liposuction that has significant results but a very lengthy healing process and drainage and small scars and and undergarment for weeks, and again I think about the drainage...
Undecided. Anne7531, I'm hoping you get good results. It has now been 2 months for you. Anything showing yet?

A friend got it done yesterday. She was told wait 12 weeks for results. Said it was pretty painful process, but worth it if it works!

Thank you, Kirsty. I sure hope so. *sigh*

I haven't had Liposonix myself, but from what I've read results can take up-to 6 months. That's for full results, but again, from what I've read, starting signs of results normally start within the first 2-3 months.

well, you're going to be my decider if I get this treatment!

I saw that doctors suggest here that it takes up to 3 months to see results :0

*sigh* no further update. or am i being too impatient? it's only been 5 weeks.

beyond pain, I'm concerned that spending $3K and you don't see a difference! I guess they can do some measurements to see if there are measurable change, but in the end, you're the final judge if you can see a change. thanks for the info...it really helps those of us in the considering process

tummy and flanks.... some parts were painful but some weren't. good luck, seattle man!

was the liposonix painful at all. what areas did you have treated?

how come i don't see my post on this site?