One Month Post and Don't See a Difference Yet - Vancouver, BC

My appointment was on June 1. When I got there,...

My appointment was on June 1. When I got there, they didn't have my appointment (errrr... I took a day off for this!). Fortunately, they were able to squeeze me in. (whew!)

Dr. McGillivray and team were good/courteous.

It's been a month now and I must be honest - I don't see a difference. Yet.

Hi reallyme: sorry to say but no results... yet. i do have an appointment in september for my 3-month measurement. i may cancel.

reallyme, may i ask how how much do you wish to lose? if it's a lot, i'd recommend going for a liposuction.
The cost of Liposonix seems FAR TOO HIGH when compared to the number of patients who aren't seeing much of a result. Doctors say you need to have realistic expectations going in, but frankly if you spend $3000, you really deserve $3000 worth of improvement. It seems that the cost of Liposonix is almost as high as liposuction itself... and liposuction can remove a great deal of fat, while Liposonix can only make your circumference 1 inch smaller, or sometimes no smaller at all.

Is it worth thousands to avoid surgery? I'm trying to decide between the non-invasive Liposonix vs the invasive liposuction that has significant results but a very lengthy healing process and drainage and small scars and and undergarment for weeks, and again I think about the drainage...
Undecided. Anne7531, I'm hoping you get good results. It has now been 2 months for you. Anything showing yet?

A friend got it done yesterday. She was told wait 12 weeks for results. Said it was pretty painful process, but worth it if it works!

Dr. McGillivray

I chose Dr. McGillivray because of his bio.