Getting Fat Transfer to Breasts - after implant removal

After having implants removed on November the 22nd...

After having implants removed on November the 22nd 2012, I am going to get fat grafting done to it.
I choose to do so, because I have to go back to surgery, because my muscles do now a very weird shape to my breasts.
The only way to fix that is to cut my muscles apart, so the lower part doesn't lift the upper part up when I move, and there for I need full anesthetic, so I thought I might as well use that, as I did not have full anesthetic done when the implants were removed.
The surgery is on thursday the 10th January 2012

I had the reconstruction of my breast muscles, on...

I had the reconstruction of my breast muscles, on both sides, done yesterday, the surgery was almost 3 hours, but that included the fat transfer from my upper legs to my breasts. All together there are about 10 small cuts where the fat was harvest from, and that is where the most pain also comes from.

My breasts are swollen and have a funny colour, my legs are covered in dark purple.

I am in a lot of pain, and have to take meds, where I didn't have to take any after my BA removal, over all it looks good, but big after being so small again. But they will get smaller , its the swelling right now.

I will try and post pictures tomorrow.

Today is sunday, day 3 after the fat transfer, I...

Today is sunday, day 3 after the fat transfer, I don't take any pain meds since yesterday, only the antibiotics.
I was able to shower full today, which is nice after "cat washing" for the past 2 days.
The donar sides are still hurting a lot, which is mostly my inner thighs, but also around it. That makes walking painful.

I am very pelase with the way it turned out, its much better then its int he pictures, but here they are.

I just added a couple pictures, its been now six...

I just added a couple pictures, its been now six weeks and I am very happy with the outcome.
I am about one cup size bigger, but most important it a fuller look and feel.
My PS added about 180cc.