Getting Fat Transfer to Breasts - after implant removal

After having implants removed on November the 22nd...

After having implants removed on November the 22nd 2012, I am going to get fat grafting done to it.
I choose to do so, because I have to go back to surgery, because my muscles do now a very weird shape to my breasts.
The only way to fix that is to cut my muscles apart, so the lower part doesn't lift the upper part up when I move, and there for I need full anesthetic, so I thought I might as well use that, as I did not have full anesthetic done when the implants were removed.
The surgery is on thursday the 10th January 2012

I had the reconstruction of my breast muscles, on...

I had the reconstruction of my breast muscles, on both sides, done yesterday, the surgery was almost 3 hours, but that included the fat transfer from my upper legs to my breasts. All together there are about 10 small cuts where the fat was harvest from, and that is where the most pain also comes from.

My breasts are swollen and have a funny colour, my legs are covered in dark purple.

I am in a lot of pain, and have to take meds, where I didn't have to take any after my BA removal, over all it looks good, but big after being so small again. But they will get smaller , its the swelling right now.

I will try and post pictures tomorrow.

Today is sunday, day 3 after the fat transfer, I...

Today is sunday, day 3 after the fat transfer, I don't take any pain meds since yesterday, only the antibiotics.
I was able to shower full today, which is nice after "cat washing" for the past 2 days.
The donar sides are still hurting a lot, which is mostly my inner thighs, but also around it. That makes walking painful.

I am very pelase with the way it turned out, its much better then its int he pictures, but here they are.

I just added a couple pictures, its been now six...

I just added a couple pictures, its been now six weeks and I am very happy with the outcome.
I am about one cup size bigger, but most important it a fuller look and feel.
My PS added about 180cc.
Kelowna Plastic Surgeon

I'm a little confused... is this $5,000 usd or Canadian dollars?? Thank you so much for sharing your experience btw. :)
5000 is not much at all! Does that number include everything?
Yes it does. I had other woman coming to the same doctor and having fat grafting done.
How are you doing Lia? Any changes?
Hi lia, how r u getting on, I had my fat transfer 2 weeks after you, I am still a bit sore, fat donor sites and breasts r still tender, r u fully recovered now? My surgeon said I should stay this size now, which is about 1 cup size bigger than I was, how many cup sizes did u gain, I only had 70 ml of fat transferred to each breast, how much did u have, sorry about all the question, it's just nice to be able to compair experiences
Hi :) thank you for asking, I fully understand that. My PS told me he put in about 180cc's, and that makes about one cup size for me too. I am fully recovered, its been now six weeks. I sleep on my tummy since after the 3rd week...how about you? I am not tender anymore the only thing bothering me is that my nipples are so aweful sensitive :( I really like them to be touched, while having sex, but I can't even touch them to long while showering. Is that the case with you too?
Hi thanks for replying , glad u r fully recovered , hopefully I will be in a couple do weeks to, I haven't tried to sleep on my tummy yet, iv been to sore to risk it, but I really am looking forward to it, it's the one thing I missed the most when my implants were in, I haven't any sensitivity with my nipples at all, they feel completely normal
Hi EnhanceNaturally, I'm 43, 115lb &5'2. I have a lot of fat in my body, so I agreed with Dr said that I should have two procedures done, but I won't use BRAVA system even Dr said it's a good idea. I'm going to have some fat transfer to my face too!
Hi SOS2013, how is your progress so far? Do you have an appointment yet? Would you like to share a couple pictures and your story with us :)
Thank you for your caring Lai71! At first, I decided to have my surgery done on Feb 8, but after my doctor stopped responding my questions last week, I started concerning about it. Don't know what to do yet, I will update my progress, story and pictures after I make up my mind. Love your result, look very natural! :)
I am confused, I'm sorry. Did you have the fat transfer to the breasts? How did it go?
Sorry Lai71 & Amelia girl, I made a mistake, March 8, not Feb 8. I still haven't have fat transfer yet!
No problem! I mix up dates all the time! LOL What doc & where are you having the fat transfer done? My 1st consult appt is 3/6. Once I decide if I will do it, I will post pics, etc. I messaged a girl on real self who lived in my area & I met her to talk & see the work she had done. She was 3 mths post fat transfer to the breasts & she looked incredible. She went from a b to a d. She used the Brava pre-expansion. I ordered the Brava even though I have not had my consult yet b/c I am going to try it no matter what. She had such good results with it. So, my appt is w/her doc. I am excited but nervous about long term results with possible reabsorption, painful cysts, etc..
I was wondering too....but its funny ...you made me smile :)
Everyone who uses Brava seens having a good result . But Brava is not that common in Asia area. Don't know I should change my mind to use it or not.:=(
Hi SOS2013, you are in Asia, huh? How neat! This is a great site. I won't know if Brava works until I begin using it on 3/6 but it does seem like it works. Based on the girl I met from this site, she raved about it. She showed me all of her work- the "new" breasts, all lipo incision marks, etc...and she just looks so fabulous! It almost seems like a dream come true..kinda weird. I paid $1061 US for the Brava. I guess you can decide based on whether $1K is alot for you..for me it was not going to break the bank so I decided to give it a try! Have a great day!!
Hi amelia girl, I'm not living in Aisa, I am a Asian who live in Canada. I have to pay $13000 for my first surgery. And $9000 for the second surgery, so I don't think I will be care to pay $1k more to order Brava. I don't do that because I think my breasts already have enough space & loose skin after my implants were removed, and Lai71 who is close to my case didn't use Brave but still have good result.
That makes sense. Your transfers are very expensive there. Best of luck!
Hi Amelia girl, The fees are expensive because I need my fat transfer to my face too. But after I had first consultation with my dr. before the day, he is very nice to give me complimentary fat transfer to face(about $2000), so now it's not too bad to pay $11000 for PRP fat transfer to face & breasts under general anesthesia.:)
That is a great price then! Please let me know how it goes! I will be thinking of you! I just had my consult yesterday and I am not sure what to do. The doc wants to do 400cc transfer to EACH breast. I am scared that will be too much since I am using Brava pre and post. I am a B cup & only want a C cup. I do not want to become a D as I am a small person. So, now I am not sure what to do?
I don't think you have to worry about it, 400cc may be end up only about 300cc will survive, which is a very good size for one full cup. It looks great to have are full C breast. I'm a small person too, I'm A now, but I was C with my 300cc implants that were removed before. Best Wish!
Thanks, I appreciate that! I am thinking of scheduling the surgery for April 11th after doing Brava for 6 weeks. I will know later today. I am very excited!! Only thing is I just noticed that you were an A & got 300 cc to a C. I am a B so if 300cc takes and holds, then I may end up a D which I do not want so hmmm now I am thinking again. What are your thoughts on that one??
Sorry, I made a mistake again, I was B with my 300cc removed implants. My goal will be C, so that why I need to have two operations done because many doctor say only one cup can go at a time. You're lucky only need one surgery done.:)
Gotcha, thanks!
Sorry Amelia girl, I gave you worng information. My doc told me 150cc is about one cup, so you're right for 300cc will give you 2 cups.:)