Best Decision I've Ever Made - Vancouver, BC

I had the suture double eyelid technique done at 8...

I had the suture double eyelid technique done at 8 West Cosmetic about 3 months ago and my first impression of Dr. Buonassisi was professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and perfectionist. He made sure I understood the procedure and he explained any concerns or questions I had and made sure I understood every detail before proceeding with the surgery.

I would say the pros of having the surgery would definitely be that I could wear any kind of make-up I want and actually have the dramatic effect of it. Before when I used eyelid tape, it gave the same effect as the suture, but you could see a visible shiny tape crease and it would sometimes leave melted tape gunk on my eyelids. Its also awesome that I can go out without any make up and still look more energetic with my new bigger eyes.

The only con I would have to say after this surgery is I noticed there was more slate every time I woke up, its only uncomfortable in the morning cuz sometimes my eyes are gunked shut but after a wash its all good!

The surgery overall was fast, painless and efficient. The outcome is the best decision I've ever made! I can now wear any kind of make up and have it actually show when I open my eyes, I've noticed a new confidence where I'm happy to take pictures without having to open and exaggerate my eyes just to hopefully "show" my eyelids more. I can't thank Dr. Buonassis enough for giving me the new confidence and a new canvas for my eye make up!

Welcome to RealSelf, tttiny, and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose these ratings because Dr.Buonassisi and his staff at his clinic are efficient, honest, educated, professional, and caring. Often you go visit a doctor or a health professional and you wish to have the feeling of "being taken care of" on a personal and professional level. Dr. Buonassisi and his staff not only provided that but also left an impression that they really care especially in the follow up procedures. I researched Dr.Buonassisi online and heard some pretty good reviews from friends who also had procedures done there, they were mainly the double eyelid surgery.