30years Old. Going from a 34J to a 34DD - Vancouver, BC

2 weeks until my surgery. Getting really excited...

2 weeks until my surgery. Getting really excited and scared at the same time.
I've been thinking about doing this for years. Have always been big in the chest, but after my daughter was born they just got to big. I have huge back and neck pain.
I've been reading everyone's reviews the last couple of weeks. It's helping me picture the recovery a bit and also helping me put my shopping list together.

2 week countdown.

So it's exactly 2 weeks away now. Started my shopping of all the things I will need. Would like to thank you lovely ladies for the warm welcome.
I am starting to get nervous about the recovery part of this but I know it's going to be so worth it.
I hate the way they look with out a bra but I took some pictures anyway.

1 more day :)

So tomorrow is the big day!!!! I'm super excited!!! Didn't sleep last night and up early this morning. My house is ready and I think I've got everything I'll need.
I am a little stressed out that there is a school strike going on where I live and that my daughter will be home with me. She'll just be bored to tears lol.
I've read that i need to wait 4 weeks until I can work out. What was like for you lady's??
Anyways I'll post tomorrow when I'm home and on the other side !!!

The other side!

So I'm on the other side!!!!! Still can't believe I did it.
Everything went well and the PS said she took half off. About 2lbseach side.
Had to stay in the city over night though. Had a little scare. I have low blood pressure and it dropped too low in recovery. So they felt the long journey home would be to much.
My pain is ok right now.
Just laying down taking it easy. I really want to see what they look like but I'll wait till Friday for the binder and the gause to come off.
I'll post some pics later. Back to bed I go. :)

One week later :)

So it's been a week. I'm really surprised at how well I'm doing.
Pain level has been good. Nothing to crazy. I get tired very fast. I'm still quite swollen and hard. Went to the clinic and had a nurse do my dressing change. She said they look great. I asked her to take a picture for me. I think they look beautiful.
I go in to the city on Thursday to see my PS.
Had my first shower today. That was amazing.
They only thing I really had a hard time with was having a bowel movement. It took me 5 days and a lot of help :(. Not something I wish to do again.
I will update again after I seem PS.
Oh can not wait till I can sleep on my stomach.

I have a question.

So tonight I took the tape off the bottom incision because it was falling off. It seems a scam came off with it. Now I have a tiny hole that is bleeding. Is that normal??
Also had some greenish yellowish drainage. Is that normal as well.

4weeks post op:)

4weeks and feeling good!!!! Still swollen on the outsides of my breasts. I am mostly all closed up exept on spot on the T incision on the right breast. Still very tired. Not back to full time work yet. I did think I would of bounced back a little faster but I guess my body still needs the rest.