I Have No Pretty Eyes Anymore. Left with Puffy..drooping Lids. - Vancouver, BC

I m in great depression. Having my engagement...

I m in great depression.
Having my engagement shoot in may and I did this stupid decision to have dysport injected in my forehead two weeks ago.
I had a really small amount according to my Ps...he said 5 unit in total, 3 injections to my forehead.
One day after I saw the results immediately. Inner corner of my eyebrows are frozen. And it made my eyelids really heavy.... especially on my left eye.the double eyelids gone. Left with excessive skin. And the inner eyebrow won't move at all left me with stupid tired and angry face. I look v ugly now.

I cut my bang to cover most of my eyes now and wear cap to everywhere I go .

Anyone.... share my feeling????? and tell Me what can I do??

30 days after... and it won't get any better...

It's after 30 days now... every morning I woke, I would expected some changes... unfortunately... it doesn't change at all. My medial brow won't move a tiny bit.. I still look so much like a Spock and weirdo. The bangs won't help much while I am taking photos.....

Anyone can tell me how long it gonna wear off or is it going to be like that forever...???

nothing changed

I have no improvement after 45 days.
Life is like hell and I cry everyday blaming myself being so stupid.

Can anyone tell me, if it's going to fade? or it will just like that forever? like a Spock????

any plastic surgery I can do now????

it's been 14 weeks

And nothing changed....
Any doctor can help me through this????????
How can I contact dusport and complain about this?????

By the way-pharmacist told me could take a yr before its completely out of your body. So anyone considering plastic surgery- give yourself a year. Read studies that it really never leaves the body. They have found this poison on ppl's feet, finger nails, the brain. Really nice they don't tell you this in the office. Oh you'll be fine. I did it, Dr's wife did it, Dr did it. Well guess what I'm not fine! I'm suffering, my kids our, my family is. Constant battle to get up in the morning. Depression has sunk in. Battle to look at my new face everyday! Avoid mirrors! Functions! And more! It's a nightmare!!! Sick of it!
As I wrote earlier, a little Botox in the right places can actually help!
Thanks Dr.Sheryl. I was too timid to have another injection done..... so injection to the right place will make me heal faster? or it will bring the lateral brow down? Cos the medial brow won't move a bit and I am having the hoody eyebrow already, so I am Wondering will the injection to the outer eyebrow make my eyes even smaller?
And if I leave it the way it is now, will it back to normal soon?
I'm 9 months out and nothing is back to normal. I would never use dysport/Botox again. Everyday my face has changes. Some days are better than others. A pharmacist from Dysport told me it can be a year before it actually leaves the body. Before you see a plastic surgeon wait it out. I feel I need eyebrows raised and a face lift, but really who has that kind of money. My suggestion is wait it out! Do the facial exercises, think its helping me a little. We all regret it, know how you feel. I have cried a lot over ruining my face, you're not alone. There's a lot of us going through the same things. I'm glad people share on here, bc none of my family or friends know what I'm going through. At least everyone on here knows the daily struggles. FYI dysport changed the shape of my eyes almost instantly, also my entire face over the last 9 months.
Hi vk, sorry for that, I think I will definitely gone Crazy after 9 months like that... I still didn't received ur pic yet... can u share with me how bad it is now?
Believe me I go crazy and it's a constant battle. I changed my hair with more bangs to cover eyes. They are totally different and very off and sunk in. I do not do the things I used to avoid friends and functions as much as I can. It's changed me. Ruined who I am and I'm not the same. I will send you a private message in the morning w/my phone number, I'll text u pics. My face is a lot different it's aged and changed a lot in 9 months.
I'm beginning to think that Dysports adverse effect on some of us causes aging process. That's why Doc's ate saying never heard of this or that! It truly had destroyed everything about me. For those of you who broke out did find info from a Doc who said that it does do this. Should of been giving meds for it! Tired of my ugly face and emotional roller coaster living w/regret. I pray for my face to come back. Never happening!
If you put one unit about the quizzical brow high point, that mountain peak will soften. You can prevent the lateral brow from dropping when you do this by also putting one or two units just UNDER the lateral brow-- this will release some peripheral fibers of the lateral periorbital sling and open the eye up. Dependig upon whether you still have an depressor function from the depressor supercilli muscles, 1/2 to 1 unit in each depresor supercilli muscle, at the very corner of the eye just below the medial eyebrow, may allow your brow to lift a bit medially. Don't blame the Dysport itself: it looks to me like it could have been placed lower and you would have spared the frontalis muscle and had a good effect. Please go to someone who understands that the Asian face is a special case -- placement is critical, and tiny doses suffice.
Dr Sheryl D Clark Very good explanation and great suggestions. I hope she will follow up that can be the answer she so much needed. Thank you for your knowledgeable advise.
You are welcome, ana bella. I have recently posted a video on just this topic where I describe this with illustrations. The injection of Botox is truly an art, and requires a very experienced physician who has studied the anatomy carefully and had lots of experience. I have been doing this for more than twenty years, but just attended a workshop where we dissected a head to examine the anatomy at the Cosmetic Boot Camp in Aspen -- you should never stop learning. http://www.realself.com/video/5-questions-to-ask-before-choosing-your-botox-injector
Awesome! I truly love my Dysport, I am lucky it works for me and have found the right provider, as you said it is an art. Art is what I say when I see my face up bright, my eyes wide open my eyebrows so perfectly lifted and such smooth forehead, I couldn't agree with you more, wish I could of gone to that workshop. Thanks for your comment.
Hi again. I just reviewed the litersture again and csnnot find sny evidence that hypericum or magnesium would in some way reverse the effect sooner. But mag is good for you anyway, we never get enough via our diets; hypericum is used in Europe as an antidepressant and has a lot of lierature supporting its efficacy for that indication. Also used for Parkinson's. I can't see how it would hurt as long as you are not taking any meds that would interact. Sheryl Clark MD
I myself haven't tried either just said I read what other ppl have tried. We need help, it's ruining faces, bodies, and lives. Everyone keeps saying it must be something else. The one common denominator is Dysport/Botox. It isn't anything else. Ty for posting!
Miniton not sure how long u have to wait but when my one eye was way higher than the other it's was like that for months.
I resent my pics! Wow a Doc in here that actually sounds like she knows what she's doing! Maybe we should all go to her to fix our bad results after Dysport. Think I told you I read people are taking magnesium also read someone's doing hypericum @30c a homeopathic remedy. I myself have tried neither.
You know, I would love to know if others try this and see results. If there is a treatment that promotes nerve growth, it might help to shorten the duration of effect because for the effect to go away little nerve sprouts must grow from the axon and create new terminals for the transmision of nerve impulses. Keep me informed! Sheryl Clark MD http://www.sherylclarkmd.com/contact.html
I would love to keep you informed, show you before and after pics. Even fly to you to fix my face now. Wish I knew all the side effects before I did it. I can say it has aged me many years and I have veins that pop out on my face now little red marks and more. Never had those issues before.
Sorry vkugly, I still can't get your photo yet; ( Sigh... it's now 24 days post-ops now....... how long I have to wait....
Miniton Dysport told me that it can be 6 months to a year before it leaves your system. I am 9 months out on May 9 and it's daily my face changes.
This doesn't have to happen. As in true in some other ethnicities, Asian faces are a special case and need to be approached differently. I find MUCH smaller doses are required (5 units is very little), and I would never inject the forehead, which can result in a temporary (usually 2 weeks) depression of the eyebrows in these patients who cannot afford to have any eyebrow depression at all, without first treating the frown lines. Injecting the glabellar complex (frown lines) including the tiny depressor supercilli (DS) muscles first can actually lift the brows a bit; then after a week or two a little Dysport can be placed very high in the frontalis muscle, and only where still needed. But 5 units is already a very tiny dose, you did not get too much. You can still get the glabellar complex injected and get some improvement before your big day. Good luck and congratulations to you! Sheryl Clark, MD
Sorry for what has happened. My right eye was heavy from this poison. It's been a nightmare! Please read all my posts you can see what I have been going through along with so many others. I as we cut my bangs thicker and more to hide my eyes.
Has it come back to normal now? Sometimes this can happen and it only lasts up to two weeks. I hope it's improved now!
Not really..... I don't know what should I do now.....
Try a homeopathic remedy called Hypericum @ 30c - I took it following surgery to help with nerve regrowth and it totally blew out my Botox. Essentially that's what botox does it is blocks receptors so muscles don't get the signal and fail. damage or improve healing time of nerves.