Inexpensive Smile Fix - Van Nuys, CA

To close the gap between the front teeth that i...

To close the gap between the front teeth that i have had all my life!

My bondings still look great and i am very happy...

My bondings still look great and i am very happy with my beautiful natural looking teeth.
Maybe someday i will let Dr. Fields do veneers
but at the moment i totally happy with the bondings i have and my own front teeth! He is a great dentist!

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

I have large front teeth with a gap between the upper top teeth. Solutions to close the gap were Invisalign, veneers or bonding....the most inexpensive and reversible was the bonding. Dr. F did a great job and my two top teeth look great! He gave me more than one option to choose from. Later, if i am unhappy with the bonding and would like to have something more permanent and more expensive, i would probably do four veneers to make a beautiful smile

Hi....Leah i am sorry but i do not remember quoting a price....i had the gap closed between my upper front teeth with bonding and contured so they would be alike. The bonding is still good to go! I paid around $300 I think for the procedure..and I have insurance through my husband's work, but they see it as a cosmetic procedure and would not pay for it.
Blondie
actually i see that i did say $400 and maybe it was.
The point is i am still good to go and it was money well spent. My teeth are big in the front so i would not be a good candidate for non prep veneers and i do not want my teeth DRILLED or taken down to put on veneers which are far more than what i can afford to pay.
Is the price that you quoted including the fees that your insurance provider paid also?

thanks for sharing! How long is it meant to last?

My bondings were done around five years ago and have had no problem since then! They look great and I really like my own teeth and do not want to do veneers and i can afford them!