Dysport =poison -Valpo, IN

Had dysport on Aug 9,2013. It was so not worth it!...

Had dysport on Aug 9,2013. It was so not worth it! This is a true poison! I got it to get rid of two wrinkles on my forehead in return I have little wrinkles forming on my face and around my eyes and mouth. Needless to say my eyes are no longer even. The one eye sits high and the other looks puffy! My eyes are dry today. My throat is super dry! I no longer have the energy to do the things I have done like walk bike workout! I have zero energy! I just want to die. Friday I was very yellow and felt as if I was being poisoned! Forgot to mention I'm getting little veins exploding in my face. I also have bigger pores and now getting little holes in my face. I went to er this morning the doc had no idea what dysport even was! He looked it up on his phone, I've already done that. He said when you put this poison in your forehead those are the muscles that work your face. I was told different where I had this done. On Friday my kids said I was yellow, feel that was the poison running through me. I want to die! Feel so old and ugly now! For two lil wrinkles I made myself age ten years. It has destroyed me and has taken a toll on who I am. Ladies stay away the stories being posted are real and true!

Dysport=Poison

Today is January 4,2014 and wanted to give updates on my adverse effects. My face has fallen pretty bad, wrinkles all over my face now, dry eyes, dry mouth, and more. I have lost all hope of my face returning to normal. I can honestly dyspeptic has made me look a lot older. I think Doc's keep saying these side effects aren't from Dysport, it's something else going on. So if you read everyone else stories they all have something else going. No, it's from Dysport! I look horrible and on the 9th I will be 5 months out. Imagine what I am going to look like in another 10 months. This has sucked the life out of me! Destroyed who I am, it has ruined my life! I hate to look in the mirror anymore. If I have to run to the store I walk with my head down so people don't see my face. For those of you thinking of getting Dysport please re think it. My face didn't have any wrinkles. I did this for a couple forehead wrinkles and 11's. I regret listening to my injector telling me oh its nothing we all did it. You'll be fine if you don't like it we can take it out. I can't believe I fell for it. She didn't tell me any side effects or what to expect. No black box warning nothing! She had me sign the consent forms and said I'll be back. How did I not think to ask questions? I'm telling you Dysport travels to other parts of the body. I have also found proof of it. It's been reported that it stays in your body longer after your injections! So I'm putting this out here to save another beautiful face because I ruined mine!
Indiana Dermatologist

VK, curious as to why, when repeatedly asked to post pictures you did not? Perhaps you made this all up? You said yourself you works post pictures but never did...just seems shady, sorry to say.
Ariel2010 TRUST me, I'm not making anything up! You have to be kidding me right? I have nothing better to do w/ my time but go on a site and make things up! I never updated my phone and can not add pics FYI and trust me u have shared my pics w/actual real ppl!! I'm sure you're some Dr on the site trying to make me out to be the bad guy. Look at everyone else having same adverse reactions! Wish I was making this up!! Wish I never went to that appointment! So before u go and say I'm shady you better read my posts. Dr's don't want us saying our adverse reactions bc it's all about $$. In the mean time we all suffer. Call Dysport they have a case file. Spoke to pharmacist there's a lot we don't know going into this. If I did I would of left that office!! Good lol you gave me here so wish I was making this all up!! Send me a pm with your phone number I'll be glad to share pics of myself and show u others who are going thru it as well!
Definitely not a Dr or a Rx rep. I didn't say you were personally shady, I said that it "seemed" shady that anywhere I look for your photos I can't find them. I am no silly goose, and don't share my personal information, including phone number with strangers. I don't doubt people have adverse reactions, yours just seem extreme. If you do educate yourself (you as in the public - not you personally) then you'll see that there have been cases of spread of toxin, and even death caused by Botox and Dysport. Deaths were not due to cosmetic use. I also don't dismiss that it could happen one day with cosmetic use; especially if spread of toxin is a side effect no matter the site of injection. The Black Box warning is on these meds, as well as depression meds; and other meds for a reason. Rarely do these meds cause the reactions the warning is there for, but clearly they exist or the label would not. I've had Botox, hated that it caused me headache and fog for 3 days, plus extreme anxiety. Sure it goes away but it's rather frightening for 72 hours. I feel like a crazy person and am so thankful Day 4!!! I have recently had Dysport (180 units) with a 3:1 ratio to Botox in my crows feet, number 11, and forehead (to hairline). That would be 60 units of Botox. Not that you can't do math, just giving the ratio and dilution the facial plastic surgeon I go to uses. I did not feel the 72 hour anxiety and headache. He said that Dysport might be "less heavy" for me. This seemed to be the case. I did not feel the heavy elephant sitting on my forehead this time. I do have a sore throat, but my 5 year old is sick right now, and I don't stop loving on her just because she has a bug :) I had eyelid edema and red eye in right eye about 3 days after. However, two days before that symptom two of my fake lashes got into my eye and it took some time to get them out of my eye! Hurt like hell while they rolled around my eyeball. Used some pink eye antibiotic drops we had, and Zyrtec...red eye and edema gone. I guess I didn't jump to blame Dysport for the side effect/symptoms I've experienced; even though mine would be concerned "normal/common side effects" if I did do that. If what you've experienced wasn't caused due to underlying issues unknown to you, wouldn't you still agree that your case and the others you mention, while terrible personally, would be extremely rare? I believe your intent hasn't been to tell anyone what to do with their bodies, but offer insight not provided on the Black Box Warming. Again, just wish pictures could be posted, and the immense amount of stress from your experience hasn't helped your expedited rate of aging you experience. Do you try other means to decrease stress? You mention in several places how Dr won't believe you, so what do they do? Just see you and don't Dx anything and let you walk out the door?
VK! Sending pictures will help collaborate your stories. It will settle everything once and for all.
Send me pics too, I am curious. Are you posting them?
Pamela check ur pm!!
Trevoror - I have tried to upload pics a bunch. I have an iPhone never been able to update to the 7 version. Need more storage do I bought more and still couldn't. Went to Best Buy and they explained a bunch of stuff. Basically I need a new phone and nothing's wrong w/ what I have so I can't upload pics, even get a twitter acnt, games for fb nothing. Ppl have sent me pm's and I have shared my pics..
Ariel- as for black box warning I knew of none. My injector never told me a single side effect. She told me how they all did it and the Dr and his wife have. I was worried bc it was a toxin. Was asking about maybe doing fillers to fill lines and she said no u can't use those. They told me if I didn't like it I can take it out, that's what sold me. Dummy me! I did look up reviews but never seen adverse reactions I seen how ppl loved it. (Botox) that's what I thought I was getting. It was a friends Dr's office so I trusted them. Just dry eyes alone I would never have done it. You just don't go from working out daily, nine miles of cardio a day to feeling like u want to die. I ate healthy, and when I day healthy I mean no junk food, cookies, pop etc. that's why it amazes all my friends and family why I used poison!! Never smoked, did drugs, nothing. As for seeing Dr's went to a well known place and the first Dr was agreeing w/ me yes it can cause droop etc. she went and got a head specialist he blew it off and was pushing me out the door. Did not answer one question. Another Dr said oh as soon as u turn 40 you lose your face. Lol! Is what I did bc his nurse even seen difference in my face. I told him yes were all aging but I didn't age that fast in a year and he seen it to. He was like let's fix u up Botox this and that. Heck no! Never touch it again! Another Dr tried to say I was going back to what I was before. Then I said no its not look at pics my drivers license which was right before and close up. He said I'm sorry this happened to you. That there said enough! Pharmacist from Dysport told me yes you're having adverse reactions that can happen on your first time or 100 time. It does spread as well. He also said it stays in your system up to a year. I have researched it after the fact and it's to late I ruined my face. If I would of seen black box warning I would of ran out the door! Even my constant form said very minimal side effects that's it!! Nothing as to what's actually happening to me or others.. So I will continue to share my pics w/emails or texts messages and put my side effects out there. Bc it's pure heck what I am going thru.
VK! That's OK! As long as you are on top of things to make you healthier. Good luck!
VK, I am.so very interested in seeing your pictures, I read a lot about Dysport as I am suffering premature eyes dropped lids, I do appreciate all the information I can get on the subject. I usually feel very good about posting lots of pictures of myself each time I do any treatments that way people can easily judge, in other word I make my own comments of what I feel or think but ultimately the pictures are the ones to speak for itself I personally would like to see your photos posted in here, that will surely make things much easier to the readers I'm understanding your case and help others in similar situation. Let's all be fair here, respect each other and give credit to those who deserve it but let us also keep it real and provide enough evidence to support our testimony, pictures speak a million words to me. I personally go based on what I see with my own eyes and feed from photographs. Good luck to you
Hi ana Bella! If you have notice that VK has been asked numerous times including myself to post her pictures. However, she chose not to and indicate her reasons in her postings. I respect that faithfully. As VK indicated, her face is not in top condition and she is still having emotions about her face. We the readers are anxious to view her pictures, however, she feels uncomfortable doing so. I don't think she will ever post any pictures. With that in mind, we could just accept it and move on.
Trevoror-as I told u I can't update the iphone7 app. I have shared my pics!!! Through emails or texts messages. Feel free to send me a pm and I will show u before and after pics!!! Today was not the day for anyone to try and say I this or that bc the one side of my face literally looks like I had a stroke. A person I know today asked what happened to my face today!! Which of course they did not know I injected w this poison. So any of you who feel I'm makin this up or exaggerating please feel free to pm I will send u before during and after have a year of pics. The fact of the matter is Dysport is in fact destroying ppl like myself and nothing's being done about it. Trust me when I say my adverse side effects are from this poison. Biggest regret of my life!!!! Feel free pm and give me an email anyone and u will see the changes a person does not age that fast. You do not go from healthy to feeling the way I have off and on. It's from Dysport even the pharmacist from Dysport told me I was having an adverse reaction!!!
Ana Bella- trust me your face is beautiful compared to what has happened to my face. I was pretty before I injected! Send me a pm w/email or phone number I will share pics. I have w/a lot of ppl and made a few good friends as well and kit. You're right pics prove it and trust me I have 100's dated and timed w a journal as well. Haven't made anything up no reason to. Just want ppl aware of adverse effects bc I would not have injected if I found this site first.. U truly have a beautiful face and you're very lucky..
Dear VK , I will send you a pm to continue in exchange emails. In 2009 I had an allergy reaction and the doctor infected steroids in an effort to stop the allergies, that created a hormone unbalanced r resulting in severe case of Acne I suffered for years to present, my depression was very bad in July 2009 to probably a year later, I did nothing but to obsessed with my face, tried everything I heard for acne But nothing worked. I still get breakouts,.One thing I learned is to accept what is happening to me and find solutions, reason why I got the knowledge I have now as I spend years trying in figuring things out. There's a book written by a psychiatrist I found in the library, he explains the depression associated with adult acne, that's when I understood a lot of things and decided to do something about it I know your case is not acne but I associated your case with mine as to the depression part. You have been getting a tremendous amount of support and great advises maybe you perhaps try what the document wrote in this forum. Don't look at yourself ugly, beauty is not only in the outside, it is more an estate of mind.
Ana Bella- check your email.
VK! I respect your comments. There's no need for me to view your pictures. Good luck on your journey to healing.
I had this exact thing happen about three years ago. My face is still week. Still look older :( Better than the first few months. Sorry this happened to us :(
Did you ever contact Dysport with your troubles?
The same to you VK as Dr. Rueckl. I wish you all the best and so sorry to hear what you are going through. I had scheduled my appointment for my next Dysport maintenance. It really helps alot.
I'm sorry for all your troubles. The only thing I can say is that I've done hundreds of vials of Dysport (and thousands of Botox treatments) and have not had any of these issues or reported effects. Nor does any of the medical literature that we get or study report these types of issues. I pray that things resolve for you and that you get back to your normal self. I wish you nothing but the best and am sorry for all that you've gone through.
Sorry to hear you are still having problems as a result of Dysport.  Thanks for updating your review, it is really helpful to the community.
Happy Thanksgiving VK Ugly! How are you doing? Are there any changes to your face? I cancelled my appointment which was due this month. Maybe I will get it for the Christmas holiday? I noticed the line is appearing back in my forehead and it is getting deeper each morning when I get up. Not deep enough as yet for me to see the doctor.
Trevor Happy Thanksgiving! Sick feeling comes and goes. My face is a mess, wrinkles everywhere. Very dry eyes, get little red spots just under my lids. One side of my face has fallen a lot. Face is not firm like it was. Bent over the other day felt my cheeks move to my eyes. Forehead is heavy on days, eyes get heavy. Found out Dysport dehydrates the body and everything I'm going through are adverse reactions. Had no idea any of this existed or I wouldn't have gone through with it. I do know they tell you to go in every three months to keep those muscles weak. Glad you are waiting a little longer. Glad it has worked for you. Oh forgot to tell you, my hands look like a 70 year old lady, so wrinkled now. The insides of my hands look like I have been soaking in a tub. These are adverse reactions getting wrinkles like crazy
omg! Not what I was expecting to hear. It appears to me you are recurring additional side effects. When is this going to stop? I thought you would have been seeing some changes by now. I never knew Dysport was so vicious. It is also attacking your hands. Did you ever send a before and after picture to the manufacture of Dysport? I mean they are not going to be held responsible... but at least give you some moral support and advice. Every time I read your story I felt like not injecting myself anymore. I'm a nervous wreck right now.