Dysport =poison -Valpo, IN

Had dysport on Aug 9,2013. It was so not worth it!...

Had dysport on Aug 9,2013. It was so not worth it! This is a true poison! I got it to get rid of two wrinkles on my forehead in return I have little wrinkles forming on my face and around my eyes and mouth. Needless to say my eyes are no longer even. The one eye sits high and the other looks puffy! My eyes are dry today. My throat is super dry! I no longer have the energy to do the things I have done like walk bike workout! I have zero energy! I just want to die. Friday I was very yellow and felt as if I was being poisoned! Forgot to mention I'm getting little veins exploding in my face. I also have bigger pores and now getting little holes in my face. I went to er this morning the doc had no idea what dysport even was! He looked it up on his phone, I've already done that. He said when you put this poison in your forehead those are the muscles that work your face. I was told different where I had this done. On Friday my kids said I was yellow, feel that was the poison running through me. I want to die! Feel so old and ugly now! For two lil wrinkles I made myself age ten years. It has destroyed me and has taken a toll on who I am. Ladies stay away the stories being posted are real and true!

Dysport=Poison

Today is January 4,2014 and wanted to give updates on my adverse effects. My face has fallen pretty bad, wrinkles all over my face now, dry eyes, dry mouth, and more. I have lost all hope of my face returning to normal. I can honestly dyspeptic has made me look a lot older. I think Doc's keep saying these side effects aren't from Dysport, it's something else going on. So if you read everyone else stories they all have something else going. No, it's from Dysport! I look horrible and on the 9th I will be 5 months out. Imagine what I am going to look like in another 10 months. This has sucked the life out of me! Destroyed who I am, it has ruined my life! I hate to look in the mirror anymore. If I have to run to the store I walk with my head down so people don't see my face. For those of you thinking of getting Dysport please re think it. My face didn't have any wrinkles. I did this for a couple forehead wrinkles and 11's. I regret listening to my injector telling me oh its nothing we all did it. You'll be fine if you don't like it we can take it out. I can't believe I fell for it. She didn't tell me any side effects or what to expect. No black box warning nothing! She had me sign the consent forms and said I'll be back. How did I not think to ask questions? I'm telling you Dysport travels to other parts of the body. I have also found proof of it. It's been reported that it stays in your body longer after your injections! So I'm putting this out here to save another beautiful face because I ruined mine!
Indiana Dermatologist

I had this exact thing happen about three years ago. My face is still week. Still look older :( Better than the first few months. Sorry this happened to us :(
Did you ever contact Dysport with your troubles?
The same to you VK as Dr. Rueckl. I wish you all the best and so sorry to hear what you are going through. I had scheduled my appointment for my next Dysport maintenance. It really helps alot.
I'm sorry for all your troubles. The only thing I can say is that I've done hundreds of vials of Dysport (and thousands of Botox treatments) and have not had any of these issues or reported effects. Nor does any of the medical literature that we get or study report these types of issues. I pray that things resolve for you and that you get back to your normal self. I wish you nothing but the best and am sorry for all that you've gone through.
Sorry to hear you are still having problems as a result of Dysport.  Thanks for updating your review, it is really helpful to the community.
Happy Thanksgiving VK Ugly! How are you doing? Are there any changes to your face? I cancelled my appointment which was due this month. Maybe I will get it for the Christmas holiday? I noticed the line is appearing back in my forehead and it is getting deeper each morning when I get up. Not deep enough as yet for me to see the doctor.
Trevor Happy Thanksgiving! Sick feeling comes and goes. My face is a mess, wrinkles everywhere. Very dry eyes, get little red spots just under my lids. One side of my face has fallen a lot. Face is not firm like it was. Bent over the other day felt my cheeks move to my eyes. Forehead is heavy on days, eyes get heavy. Found out Dysport dehydrates the body and everything I'm going through are adverse reactions. Had no idea any of this existed or I wouldn't have gone through with it. I do know they tell you to go in every three months to keep those muscles weak. Glad you are waiting a little longer. Glad it has worked for you. Oh forgot to tell you, my hands look like a 70 year old lady, so wrinkled now. The insides of my hands look like I have been soaking in a tub. These are adverse reactions getting wrinkles like crazy
omg! Not what I was expecting to hear. It appears to me you are recurring additional side effects. When is this going to stop? I thought you would have been seeing some changes by now. I never knew Dysport was so vicious. It is also attacking your hands. Did you ever send a before and after picture to the manufacture of Dysport? I mean they are not going to be held responsible... but at least give you some moral support and advice. Every time I read your story I felt like not injecting myself anymore. I'm a nervous wreck right now.
Trevor, I have tried a few times to write back, having problems. Hope this works. I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you, just want you to know what it can do to people at any given time. It's a nightmare! I want it over. Going to put up before and after pics, all I'm going through is real. Everyday I wake up and either a new wrinkle or red spot under eye. Face looks off and I can see the difference when it's off with my eyes hard to explain. Needless to say I'd never do anything like this again. If I knew a one side effect I wouldn't have done it. My injector said its fine we all did it and it goes away in 3 months. Didn't tell me anything. Not a one side effect. Biggest mistake of my life. Feel so old and ugly now. Hard to look in the mirror, so depressing. Can't wear eyeliner gets on my face and hurts my eyes. I'm sorry I made you nervous. Just want people to know these are real side effects. If I can save a person the heck of what I have been going through, it's worth it. Want it to end! Dec 9 will be 4 months. Just be very careful! It's not worth any of what I am going through. Missed a 50 th bday for a good friend the other day. Missed haunted houses with my kids. Missing a lot for fear people will notice I aged in 4 months I seriously look a lot older. Never did drugs or smoked but look like it now. Sorry for putting it out there for ya but people need to know this before hand not after the fact when it's to late. Sorry again. It's better to be informed than go in blind the way I did.
Actually, I am happy for your information on Dysport. I should have review the side effects but I didn't. I hope everything works out for you and in the best possible way. Take care! We'll keep in touch.
I just wanted you both to know that NONE of these are normal or listed side effects for Dysport. I am very, very concerned that this has nothing to do with Dysport, but is entirely something else. Everything should have been subsiding by now and reactions would only be in the active parts injected. You cannot have your hands react with wrinkling from minimal amounts of Dysport injected into the forehead. Prior to its release in the U.S. (after thorough FDA and safety testing), Dysport was used for over a decade in Europe and Canada. None of these side effects were reported there either. This simply just cannot be from Dysport anymore and I think you need to be seen by someone other than a dermatologist or a family practice doctor. This is something else, period. Trevoror, if you had a good treatment and were happy with your effects, you need to do what's best for you. While unfortunate, what VK is experiencing isn't from Dysport. It's just not. I've injected about 500 vials of it now and have had nothing like what's happening here happen. Other experienced physicians on here have said the same thing. VK, I'm so sorry, but this isn't from Dysport, and you need to see someone.
Doc, it is from Dysport! Look up online adverse side effects! I called Dysport like you told me to the gal on the phone also said you are having adverse side effects! I was healthy, like I said no drugs, never smoked, no nothing. Believe me when I'm telling you this is from dysport. Adverse side effects there are a lot of people who have had this happen to them as well. It is from Dysport, believe me when I say it. A reaction can happen at anytime! You can have it once or a hundred times and can have an adverse reaction. I'm not the only person who has had these effects. There's a lot of people who have had face fallen and more wrinkles dry eyes and more!!! It's from Dysport! Believe me when I say it because I regret doing it. Please look up adverse reactions people are having issues to it. Fallen faces, more wrinkles, dry eyes, and more. It's on this site as well. Wish I knew this before I was injected, dry eyes alone I would never have been injected! Unfortunately, my injector didn't tell me a single side effect. Instead, she said oh it's fine we have all had it if you don't like it we can take it out. Little did I know that wasn't true. Now everyone says it wears off by now, I feel it in my forehead still and it has ruined my face!! These are real side effects and it's from Dysport! I will be posting before and after pics you can see for yourself Doc it's real side effects. Please look at other people even on this site have had fallen faces more wrinkles dry eye. I found out to late. If I can save another persons beautiful face by putting my side effects out there and not go through this. It's a nightmare and I'm telling you it's from Dysport!!!
Those side effects can happen--the drooping and dry eyes, yes. For sure. But the wrinkling of the hands and such cannot. Unfortunately there are side effects of all drugs, and all procedures. Injectors should tell patients about these, I agree. And there is nothing you can do to reverse these or "take it out". That is certainly untrue. You just have to get through it and let your body metabolize it. But you can't take out the Dysport. Time will do that, and that's the only option. Not everyone will have a reaction to Dysport. Anyone should read the safety and mediation guide available on the Dysport USA website before getting the procedure if you'd like a full description and listing of the drug and its possible side effects. I wish you all the best. I know time will improve things.
Thanks Doc! What VK is experiencing isn't from Dysport, so what is she experiencing it from? I'm curious to know.
Dr. Rueckl, I respect your comments to what you are saying. I am telling you these are adverse side effects, the girl from Dysport even said you are having adverse side effects. You told me to report it, I did. There are people over seas and here in the US who have had some of the same more wrinkles face falling deep dark bags etc. depends on the day. I am telling you that I was healthy didn't do drugs not ever in my life time! Never smoked a single cigarette! Nor do I drink. This is because of Dysport. Please, look at other people even on here. There's a nurse who had some of the same things as well. I'm telling you I'm not the only person. Did you know that Dysport will dehydrate you? There's a lot of adverse effects to this drug and I know I'm not alone and I know it's because of Dysport. Sorry, but I obviously know my body, face, and health it's from Dysport. I wanted to believe you do bad that my face will go back to the way it was when I first posted on here but I have seen others adverse effects pics and such I don't think it will. People need to know they can experience the same thing I am not alone. If I would of knew any one side effect I have had believe me I wouldn't have done it!!!
Dr. Rueckl, tell me does the dry eye ever go away now? Will I ever get tears back?
Dehydration is not a "normal" listed side effect of Dysport. The only reports of dehydration, as reported to the FDA and all of its studies, were reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, and hepatitis c. You do, of course, know your body better than anyone, and you should trust it. But the dehydration factor coincides with something else in all reported circumstances thus far. And yes, by all means, I did tell you to report it! It's important to do so!
Once the neurotoxin has left your body entirely there shouldn't be any reason you would still have dry eyes. Neurotoxins are not permanent - and I say again and again with situations like yours that thank goodness they aren't!
Dr. Rueckl, ty for your replies. The dehydration for myself doesn't go with any of the things you mentioned. I was healthy and dont have any of those things. I hope the dry eyes goes away because it's been heck. On Dec 9 it will be four months and I want it over. You know it's hard to explain bending over I get this squishy strange feeling in my forehead. I keep hoping its muscles working back. Didn't know it kills nerve endings etc. feel pretty dumb didn't know any of the side effects. Believe me it's been a long 4 months and never do it again.
The sooner Dr's do some real research people like me will continue to have this happen to us. The day after Dysport my face swelled up and the skin looked like it was falling off my face. Face began to wrinkle up horribly and bake extremely ill and I mean extremely. We may be that 1% "rare" situation but it is clearly happening to people.
Thanks for this post. Yeah my eyes get so dry my lids stick. My muscles feel to weak to keep my eyes fully closed. My skin and face in general has never returned. Just improved to some sort of degree. It has been at least three years and my forehead will "charlie horse" Can't believe that Dr's can be so uneducated. Go to Dysports page that fully discloses side effects and lots of the health symptoms are right there in Black and White.
Agree, good days and bad days. And I don't believe it will ever leave.
So sorry to hear of your bad experience from Dysport. I reviewed a few posting just like yours. Did you ever try Botox? Keep the faith. Things might eventually turns out for the better.
Depressed, it's been heck! These Doc's are full of it! My side effects are all from Dysport. I called Dysport and they told me that I was having an adverse reaction. Who would do it if they knew these effects? It's been 6 months and my face is never going back to normal. For any Doc to say oh maybe it's something else going on WRONG! It's from Dysport! It shouldn't be used! Never tried Botox and this was my first time using Dysport. I look worse and older from Dysport! Something to help you look younger actually aged me and made me worse. I avoid mirrors as much as I can. I don't go to parties, functions anything anymore! It has changed who I am. Don't let any Doc tell you That after 3monthd you'll go back to normal. You never will as for me I look worse than before. How these Doc's lay there head down at night after ruining a beautiful face I don't know! I did save a person from using Dysport. Showed her my before and after pics and she was in tears saying ty! If I can save people from same mistakes Of heck! I went in without knowing a single side effect! I have been telling Doc's it's from Dysport and it's not from anything else! These Doc's need to see ppl are thinking suicide after they ruin a pretty face! Destroys a person, family, self esteem! If anybody is considering Dysport look up adverse effects!! I didn't think to!! My story and side effects are real!! Had a Doc and a nurse tell me that Dysport can make your forehead and face fall! Why can't others get educated w/it! Stop ruining ppl faces!! We are goin thru heck!!!
VK! please post a before and after picture so everyone including me could see what you have been going through. It is such a long time. Some improvement should have been noted by now.