31, 2 Breast Fed Kids, Started 32a - Valdosta, GA

I had planned to have my boobs done as long as I...

I had planned to have my boobs done as long as I could remember. I had actually taken the plunge 6 years ago and was scheduled, but at preop I found out I was pregnant and it all took a halt with craziness of life. I had been looking into it again the last two years and finally got the opportunity to jump in with two feet (or breasts :) ) I checked everything out and they were able to schedule them during my week off which was only two weeks away! Very confident with the doctor between seeing her files and having talked to her before when I had first scheduled and now. Well they are done now and I am just waiting out the adjustment period for them to "drop" but overall I am very pleased. She balanced out one side doing 350cc on one and 325cc on the other. She also selected high profile due to my small frame.

2 weeks post op

I am feeling great! Very please with my results!

Two week post op

Dr. Moore

She is fantastic. Very enthused about her work and wants everything to be perfect. She gave good advise on what would look normal and be capable On my body. Fantastic!

29 y/o 5'6" 180lbs Small 34 B single mom I had my first consultation with DR soilleBaillo today I'm excited I'm looking FOWARD to having these new set of TWINS in my life I've always wanted to have big BOOBS ..I catch myself staring at Full busted Woman all the time , wishing God had blessed ME in that department too And I'm STRAIGHT I love boobs I love to wear backlist ,strapless clothing I can't Wait to feel complete . I'm The only one in my family with small breast I will be 30 y/0 Next month that's the greatest gift I could ever give my self .
It's so exciting. My 30th is in Oct and my surgery is in Sept!!