Thrilled Mom of Three with a Flat Tummy - Vacaville, CA

My advice to other considering this procedure...

My advice to other considering this procedure (tummy tuck). Interview more than one surgeon. Ask questions! Find out about how they will follow-up with you after the surgery (after they are paid).

Vacaville Plastic Surgeon

I cannot speak highly enough of Dr Klink. He is a dream come true for anyone considering plastic surgery. After having three kids in three years, I decided to get a tummy tuck. It was going to be the first time I’d ever had surgery, so I was very thorough in my search for a doctor. I interviewed three highly qualified surgeons, one in Oakland, one in San Francisco, and finally Dr. Klink in Vacaville. I knew he was the one, aside from his stellar qualifications, I just felt at ease with him and his staff. My procedure was as perfect as could be, and I am beyond thrilled with the results! One of the most comforting things about the whole experience was the follow-up. Dr. Klink is very proactive and wants to see you on a frequent basis after surgery to make sure that everything is healing well. The other doctors I interviewed did not come close to this kind of service (and were going to charge much more). He honestly cares about you as a person, as does his entire staff. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Klink and feel confident I’ve found the only plastic surgeon I’ll ever need. He happens to practice in my town, but if I ever move, I would travel back for his services.

Dr. Klink is my PS also. I am very excited for my upcoming surgery your pictures are amazing !
Me too! I really like him so far!
you look fabulous!!