Mini Tummy Tuck-No Regrets! - Vacaville, CA

14 years ago I had to have an emergency c-section...

14 years ago I had to have an emergency c-section and needless to say cosmetics were not what the doctors were concerned about and rightly so. (My daughter is fine btw :) ). Anyway, I had also lost about 40lbs after I stopped having babies and I got very fit (18% body fat, marthon runner, instructor, blah blah blah) but I had this pouch that sat right on top of my c-section scar which bugged me right from the start and as the natural aging process was occuring I could tell it was only goin to droop lower and lower. I finally got up the nerve (I had been thinking about this for 9 years) and I went to Solano Plastic Surgery in Vacaville CA. Dr Klink took his time with me, answered all (ALL!!!!) my questions and made me feel at ease from the get go. He is a warm and compassionate doctor and that was/is important to me. His staff is just as wonderful! Dr. Klink did an amazing job. I did develop a seroma after surgery and he was all over that and we cleared it up in about 2 weeks. He was very reassuring during this time and patient with me as my anxiety increased a little. Everything worked out and my lower stomach looks so good. I mean I still have stretch marks but hey I did have three babies :) and the fact that it is flat and pouch/extra skin free makes me feel so much better about my body which I do work hard to maintain. I would highly recommend Dr. Klink at Solano Plastic Surgery. They are true professionals who do excellent work!
Vacaville Plastic Surgeon

Dr Klink is the BEST! I cannot say enough postive things about him, his staff or my procedure. Having surgery is never an "easy" experience but Dr. Klink and his staff made it the best it could be. I would highly recommend Dr. ,not only for his work, but for his bedside manner and compassion.

Congratulations on your new tummy!   Yeah, c-sections can really do a number on the poor tummy..ugh!   Thank goodness they are able to fix everything.