Professional, Friendly and A Work of Art - Vacaville, CA

Pros/motivation/personal goals: Self-confidence,...

Pros/motivation/personal goals: Self-confidence, "this is the way I imagined my body to always look", many comments that remarked how "young and tiny" I look as a woman (which is extremely difficult in being taken seriously in a profession), A WELL-DESERVED GIFT TO MYSELF
Cons: Had to throw away all of my over-priced VS padded bras!!!! :(

The outcome: Beautiful and perfect, one of my proudest assets. No complications. No stress or worries. No reservations, regrets or disappointments.

Changed my life: Professionally, I no longer get remarks that I am "12" years old when I walk into a patient's room. Personally, I have much more confidence and happiness with my body. The decision also showed me that it's OKAY to do something for yourself, to be selfish once in a while, to reward yourself for the hard work you do. This is a type of self-care that doesn't change only your physical appearance, but can affect the happiness and energy in your soul.

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf. I'm glad you're so pleased with your results!

Vacaville Plastic Surgeon

I am very impressed by the professionalism and friendliness of ALL the employees: from the operating room nurse to the office staff and particularly Dr. Klink himself. I had no fears about my procedure, and felt safe in his hands. He was straight-forward with risks, complications and his action plan should complications arise. The consultation, pre-op appointments showed that he had extreme confidence and the clinical competence and experience to show for his reputation. The surgery went well and the outcome was beautiful. The operating room nurse, who follows you from pre-op, during the procedure, and post-op is an amazing nurse that allows you to feel not only comfortable, but also feel as if the surgery day is "Christmas day!" This statement shows the ease and comfort that you'll feel from the staff and the facility. Dr. Klink follows up on his work from days after and progresses to weekly, biweekly and monthly follow-up appointments to ensure that post-op and healing goes smoothly. These appointments eliminated any worries or stresses for me because it was a constant reminder that everything was going perfectly. Dr. Klink is a PERFECTIONIST-- and this speaks about his work. As a patient, you desire a surgeon who gives his best for each surgery and who attaches pride to his work, because you know in the end you'll end up with a body that surpasses your expectations. 5 weeks later, I am very satisfied and am glad I made the decision to work with Dr. Klink and Solano Plastic Surgery.