Uneven Side of Face & Chin - Too Much Fat Removed Via Lipo - Pucker is Also off - Virginia, VA

I had a chin lift + lipo done on 10/24/13. I...

I had a chin lift + lipo done on 10/24/13. I already have 2 major issues - 1. surgeon removed too much fat on the L side of my chin & neck 2. My pucker is off - it has a Popeye look to it. I have read that the pucker being off may be due to nerve damage. I am so frustrated & disappointed about all this. I'd like to hear if there are any others that have had the same thing or if any Dr's have any comments. What can be done to correct.

Update

4mos post op- results are terrible. Left side is still higher than the right. I have found another Dr. to correct the botched work. Very disappointed and will probably be out a ttl of $12K by the time the correction is done.
Witheld

Anyway we can get the name of your surgeon to make sure we can avoid him?
was it painful?
painful the 1st 2 days. the swelling was the worst thing. I am so aggravated about the whole thing. Thank God there are some competent Drs out there but you have to do your research.
This could be just swellings in your R side, I had the same surgery last September and i still have swellings, doctor said it will take 5 to 6 month to get the final shape, am not happy with the results yet
No my Dr took out too much fat & the surgical dressing was too tight on the L side. It has taken me until now to find a surgeon to do the correction.
Can you post after picture?

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

Have you been able to speak to your surgeon about your results and get their opinion? Is there anything they can do to rectify it?

Hi Thank you - I'm going into my 3rd week now - it's some better - my neck has gone down a lot but I have a indention on 1 side of my lower jaw - I did talk to my surgeon & he says that we are still @ the early mark & things will improve. I'm just anxious the indention is noticeable. My lips are much better & are almost back to normal. I have also been getting massage which has helped my neck go down tremendously re: swelling. Both sides are almost equal now.

Hopefully with time the indentation will rectify itself, as the other areas are starting to do!

Please do keep us updated with your progress!

Unfortunately what I thought was equaling out was not. It was just fluid transferring from one section of my face to the other. Now that all swelling is gone it is very obvious that the sides are not equal.