Scared - Utah, UT

I had my first consult a few months ago. Going...

I had my first consult a few months ago. Going again on the 12th for a final "fitting". I am thinking btwn 300-350. Currently I am a 34b. I am 5'7 and 119 lbs. I am planning on having the surgery Friday, taking sat, sun, mon off for sure and possibly tues if needed. My job is mostly sitting down so I am hoping this will be okay? I know a lot of people say this but I feel I handle pain well. I have had surgery on my foot, my nose and my wisdom teeth none of which were too bad. My current fears- I currently workout 5-6 days a weekend I lift heavy. It really bothers me to not be able to be in the gym. I am hoping to return to cardio in 2 weeks. Lower legs in 3 and arms around the month mark. Anyone have experience with this. Second fear, that they will never feel like mine especially if I can feel the implant. I am weird with these things. I can't have fake nails or lashes because they but me too much, I know they are not mine. Lastly, pain doesn't frighten me but the pressure that people describe post surgery does. Not being able to breathe/ heaviness on the chest freaks me out. My boyfriend is a firefighter/ medic though so i will have a recovery partner with medical knowledge which helps. Any feedback is so much appreciate.

Pre op appointment

Went to my pre op appointment decided on 339 cc silicone under muscle. The appointment made me feel better, less anxious. I still question if I should do this even though I have wanted them for awhile. I also wonder if 339 is too big? My ps states that it is a moderate size not big at all. In proportion to my body though I don't know. I am a size 2 and with the sizers in today was questioning going smaller. My ps wants me to wear the band consistently for 2 weeks and I am concerned about wearing it under clothes to work. He told me just to wear it as much as I can. 2 weeks to go.

Check list?

So I have gotten ice packs, a few different bras, my medications filled, time off work, my boyfriend got his 48 off and will be with me the entire time, body pillow, prunes, coffee (to help poo!), arnica, arnica gel, anything else besides housework anyone recommends to have prior to going in for surgery?

4days away

4days out. I have been having "boob" dreams most likely due to my anxiety. I also told my parents today. They weren't thrilled about it but didn't say much. I know it defiantly stressed my dad out (the going under and all). Good thing the next 4 days are going to be crazy insane with work, getting in last workouts and getting the house ready.

On the other side

Officially have boobs and doing well.

Almost a week post

I went into my surgical center at 7am. I was so nervous and almost backed out. My parents showed up and my boyfriend was there. Doctor marked me, I took the pregnancy test and went under. I was so nauseous when I work up and in some pain. They gave me a sublingual tab for the nausea and sent me home. The first two days were not bad. On the third, I got nauseous again and vomited. That was painful on the boobs!! The pain was uncomfortable but pain has never really bothered me. I hated the nausea and vomiting though. I went back to work on day 4. It kind of hurt to drive but not horrible. I probably went back to soon but o well. Yesterday, 6 days post, I started to feel a lot better. I worked 8 hrs and went home and cleaned. I am going to head back to the gym tomorrow doing light cardio. My boobs are soft which surprised me. They are dropping relatively well and are starting to fluff out. So far I am happy with them. Oh I was and still am getting over bloat which I hate! I am 5'7 and weighed 118 morning if surgery. I finally got up the guys to weigh myself yesterday and was 124. :( I started my period though and that is making the bloat even worse. More motivation to get back into the gym though
Draper Plastic Surgeon