495 Cc HP Silicone - Utah, UT

I'm currently a C hoping to be a DD or beyond;)I...

I'm currently a C hoping to be a DD or beyond;)I am 5'5 150 lbs, I had breast fed my three children and lost the upper fullness in my breasts along with quite a bit of over all volume. I only recently had been seriously looking into BA, I called several PS and visited dozens of websites when I found Dr. Anderson's site. From the very first phone call, I knew I wanted Dr. Anderson preform my BA. His staff is so amazing, helpful, and they really put me at ease. The Dr actually spent over two hours with my husband and I, he explained everything to us in great detail. I viewed hundreds of photos in his office( I had already checked his website out and read his blog prior) and that very day(8/15/13) I scheduled for 8/26/13;) I have absolutely gone completely obsessed with boobs! Thank goodness for this site! I know that I'm not alone and this is perfectly normal! Lol I read and view so many BA stories and photos my mind is constantly thinking about my outcome.... I hope it's a great as all of yours! This site is awesome, so thankful I found it!

36 hrs until my BA Surgery!

I'm am so excited, I can't sleep. I think I've read everyone's story on this site, I never would have known what to expect out of this entire experience had it not been for this site and all if you incredible women who shared your experiences, it's truly helpful! So thank you so much! I really hope my results are great, I want to be as busty as possible. I measured 13 cm and my PS said I could go no larger then 495cc HP, I'm really hoping that will be big enough... I'm already a C so hopefully that'll make me a DD or more. I sure hope I can be happy with that lol because as of lately I've felt the "boobie greed" everyone in this site has referred to, it is a real thing! Anyway thanks again to all the women and doctors on this site!

495 cc HP unders!

I'm about 15 hours post op... The first several hours were really rough;( I had 495 cc HP under the muscle inserted through the breast fold. I have to say they look a bit pointy and really swollen, but totally happy he was able to squeeze that size in;)I was already a C cup before, but now they look like really full DD'S. I also have to agree with all the women who nursed their babies, it really does feel like I'm engorged. I have been taking my pain meds every 3-4 hours, and I just started my antibiotics. I found a really cool app for my iPhone that helps me keep track if my meds, it has alarms that go off every time I need to take one. I've slept ok for the most part. I have a strap around my upper chest instead of a surgical bra.. The strap really kills my under arms. I'm a little worried about waking up with "morning boob" I pee all the time guess that's good, but I hurts getting out of bed to go. I've been eating and drinking water just fine. My husband is such an amazing man he went out and bought me my favorite box of see's candy

Day 2 post op

It's day two. I'm very swollen and tired, I upped my pain meds to 1 1/2 every 4 hours. That really doesn't help much. I was really hoping to be one of those women who feel totally fine afterwards but, I don't. I know it's only day two and I have a long way to go. My husband and kids have been great;) my husband works so hard then, comes home and takes care of me & the kids. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful man

It's day 3 post op

It's day three post op and, I still hurt like crazy;( my left breast feels better then my right but, that's my dominant side, peeing is still difficult only because its such a struggle to wipe. I did sleep though out the night, only waking up for pain pills. My first post op appointment is tomorrow. I really hope he'll tell me everything looks great and, that I can finally take a shower! In really happy with my boobs now. They still look torpedoish lol, but I know they'll look awesome when the drop & fluff. I haven't bought any bras yet. As soon as PS tells me I will buy a front zip sports bra. I really love the under armor they look great on. I didn't realize how difficult it would be to find a front zip sports bra:/ I just can't wait to feel better. I'm really excited to see them in cute bras and tops! Happy healing to all!

Day 7 post op

It's been a week since my BA surgery. I still have some pain, but it's tolerable. They look great;) I have no idea what my cup size is, but I put my old bra over them and it made that bra look so tiny! So that makes me very happy. I still have to buy new bras and shirts. I wanted to wait to go shopping until I knew what to expect. I'm so happy I did this for myself, I love them!

Two weeks post op

I'm about two weeks post op now, I'm starting to feel like myself again. I'm healing well, my incisions itch like crazy and the pain has eased up a lot since week one. The left has dropped and looks great, but my right one is still a little high. They feel softer every day. I bought a couple front closure bras, they're kind of on the loose side just so the don't squeeze or push up my breasts. I am very pleased with my results, I absolutely love them! I plan on adding photos soon. Happy healing to all!

A few before & after pictures

Dr. Anderson

Dr Blaine Anderson of Logan,UT and his staff are simply wonderful! I couldn't be happier, they're friendliest staff you'll ever meet. I would recommend him to anyone.

Congratulations! So glad you found RealSelf! Thank you for the helpful tip on the app that reminds you to stay on top of your pain meds. Glad to hear you have such a supportive husband. Enjoy the chocolates! Be sure to let me know the first name of your PS so I can link your doctor's name to your review. Let us know how your post op appointment goes. Happy healing!