Surgery Approaching

I am getting very excited and anxious I am having...

I am getting very excited and anxious I am having surgery in two days. I am getting 325cc unders. I weigh 95 to 98lbs I am a little worried about the size being too big, but when I tried them on in the office they seemed perfect so I'm sure it's just nerves. I'm not worried about the surgery so much as the pain I will be feeling after.

Surgery tomorrow

I've been doing a lot of research and have noticed a lot of people feel more pain during the 3rd day I wonder why that is? I would think the first day would be the worst. I have cleaned my home and prepared it for my recovery. I hope I am not forgetting anything.

I have a question had surgery today

I just got out a few hours ago. I have major bubbles (rice crispies) even in my stomach and my ribs. Has anyone else got that? Also I have a bruise but it's on my back and i don't know why I'd have one on my back?

Bruising help

Does this look ok it's bruised badly and swelling more on the left then right

Worse then I imagined

I feel so depressed I know I'm only three days out but they look so bad right now :( I hope it's all just a part of the healing process. My husband is the only thing that's helping me threw this slum I'm in right now. The bruising is just getting worse and worse. I called my ps and he said it's to early to tell what's happening. My ps is amazing he answered on a Sunday.

How are you doing?
I went today, and last night I had a high fever and diarrhea all night and even still. I couldn't hold anything down not even water. So he gave me an IV. He said my bruising is normal and not to worry but I should wear an underwire bra now, because my left is more swollen and it will help. Underwire is kinda painful right now. I've never herd of someone wearing one this early before.
Neither have I. My doctor put me in a sports bra after 2 weeks no underwire until I was 3 months out.
How did the doctors appointment go?
Called and made an appointment to see the doctor, but I emailed someone from the office and they said it looks normal. I think I just need to be patient as hard as that is for me. Thank you
How is today going?
I've iced a ton, I don't think it's helping but I'm going to just continue with it. Thank you
It almost looks like a lot of swelling. Can you try some ice
That is a big bruise, Ouch! I had one in my cleavage for a few days and I iced it. It hurt so bad. I think you look great and I really like your size. I think after a couple weeks they settle and start looking less swollen. At least that's how I felt. Good luck, keep us posted. Btw I've seem some people who got some bad bruising too and they were fine.
You can look at my pictures and ask me any questions I am 10 months post op
I just did and he said it just takes time. Which is understandable just wanted to know if others have experienced this too.
Have you called your doctor
It's starting to scare me
Wow that is a big bruise. Not sure I had no brushing
I have a small frame and had 250 cc silicone I am a 34 D now. The 2 week mark was my troublesome time. First week was a breeze.
I guess that would make since. Thanks so much I'm so nervous!
Tha only reason I can think of for ppl feeling pain on the 3rd day is because the anastasia is wearing off by then. Good luck! And happy healing to you!