9 months PO, Full TT, MR, Lipo, Endurance Athlete, Mom of 5 Including Twins - Utah, UT

I love reading everyones experiences. I wish I had...

I love reading everyones experiences. I wish I had found this site before my TT.

I am a mom of 5. ages 14 to 5, with a set of twins.

I am an endurance athlete, and a 3:17 marathoner. I am 5'6'' and 117. Just like many of you, I wanted my tummy to fit the rest of my body. Training hard and eating the right foods to fuel my body, could not do what the TT did, after having my beautiful kids. It still amazes me!!

I am 8 weeks PO, and am slowly getting back into running. Training for Boston. Feeling tightness in upper abs from MR when I run, hopefully will get better with time.

Soooo happy I finally did this. Recovery was worse than I had expected, to be honest, as I have never even had a c-section, even with twins! I heard if you have MR, the recovery is longer. Anyways, so grateful for a wonderful hubby who took good care of me, and is so patient. Would do this again in a heartbeat. Still swelling in pubic area and around scar, hope it keeps going down fast!

11 weeks today! feeling so good. the training and...

11 weeks today! feeling so good. the training and running is coming along really well. No muscle repair tightness anymore, I think I turned a corner with that around 8 1/2 weeks. Feel like myself again! Still slight swelling under incision and in pubic area :( stopped wearing CG at 9 weeks. Only wear it at night now. I don't think I need it. It just feels good. Hope everyone is healing well!

9 months PO

I am 9 months post op. Feeling so good! Marathon training continues to go well. I love my flat tummy when I run. No more extra skin bouncing around. Scar is lightening and really smooth. No dog ears. I can't believe its been 9 months already. Still really glad I went through with the surgery. Abs are a little sore after I do ab work still, but I can't complain. Hope everyone is recovering and healing well!