6 Weeks After Lipo Photos - Utah

I looked on this website for weeks before and...

I looked on this website for weeks before and after my surgery, so I wanted to contribute. The information and pictures are very helpful. Before procedure weight was 136 pounds, 3 days after surgery 132 pounds. 1600 cc's of fat was removed. I am 50 years old. I had Chin, Waist, Hips, Inner / Outer Thighs and Knees Done on 7/16/2012. Was very discouraged about the results, but when I compared my before and after (6 weeks) things are looking better. Can't wait for 6 months! The recovery process is hell with the chin lipo, because of the compression strap. Make sure you buy your own and get a good tight fit. Sleep on your back with your chin stretched the first 72 hours! Had I been told this from the beginning, I would not have a roll and the lumps and bumps that are not going away. I am trying to be patient...

Do your research before the procedures and take the advice from other patients. Tight fitting compression garments are essential.

You look great. Congratulations!
Wow, you are going to be busy! My neck/chin is still swollen a bit and I'm 13 days out now. I had an arm lift at the same time and it took about 10 days to feel somewhat better although I really haven't had much swelling with the arms. The tummy tuck may be a bit difficult. I had a full body lift a few years ago and although I pushed myself back to work in 2 weeks it was pretty tough going. Good luck! I'm sure you'll be so happy you did it.
Hello Barbs789
I am getting my neck done I guess it the same as chin. What I want to know how long did your swelling take to go down? I am getting tummy tuck arms and neck September 7th
I'm so glad to see your post. I had chin vaser 10 days ago and it looks good except in the center where it looks lumpy. I was told to sleep elevated not flat on my back. I'm going to try flat tonight to see if that helps with the lumps!