One Year Post Liposuction

I had lipo about a year ago. I like that I am more...

I had lipo about a year ago. I like that I am more proportionate, but it seems like it brought on more problems than it did solutions. There are uneven lumps on the side of one of my thighs, but the worse part is the side of my butt, as you can see in the picture. I even had a touch up on that area and it did absolutely nothing. (these pics are before I had the touch up, and there was an improvement from behind, but not from the side view.)

When I wear pants that are tighter fitting you can see the indention underneath my butt. It looks weird and people have even made comments about it. As if that didn't make me feel horrible enough, I have talked to my surgeon about it in person and he said he didn't recommend anymore touch ups, and that my problem was cellulite. I understand I have horrible cellulite, I have since I was a kid. But the problems I am dealing with are not cellulite. The indention under my butt was there AFTER surgery, and the lumps on my thighs were there AFTER surgery. I have emailed him since, and have gotten no response. I even talked to a nurse on the phone and she advised me to lose some weight and they would re-assess. When I tried to make an appointment though, they wouldn't schedule me they said they would call me back which really upset me. I feel like I am being blown off.

I don't feel that this is a weight loss issue (although I am going to try to lose more weight anyway) I feel this is an issue with the actual surgery.

Is there anything that can be done to fix this? Should I go get a second opinion or try to get my PS to work with me on it? He is a great surgeon, and a great guy honestly. He is very knowledgeable and professional. I don't know why he isn't seeming to want to help me with this... Can anybody please help me? :'(

I was completely blown off after wanting to get...

I was completely blown off after wanting to get answers about concerns I had after lipo was done. I have been treated like a piece of sh** by this place, and I am so hurt by Dr. Swanson. He REFUSED to talk to me or see me when I was still having concerns 1 year post op. So unprofessional. I regret ever having this surgery done. And I feel bad about myself with everyday I look in the mirror.

Fat transfer doctors in Kansas City area

Can anybody tell me if there are any good reputable surgeons in the Kansas City area that do fat grafting/transfers regularly?

seeking treatment to fix botched lipo

I have met with a few different surgeons in my area. finally found one yesterday who feels he can make a significant difference. I like his personality and his compassion towards me. he's even giving me a pretty big discount because of how much I've gone through. I have done a lot of research and I know that fat grafting is the main way to fix this . issue. The doctor I met with yesterday wants to do some additional lipo and possibly fat grafting. he really seems to know what he's talking about when he explained it to me. And i got a good vihe from him. I am just still very unsure of what I should do....I am very nervous to undergo this procedure again then be dissatisfied. Any suggestions from ayone out there? The doctor I saw is Dr.Korentager with KU plastic surgery.
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon