Two Vials of Sculptra Injected to Gain Volume

Would feel more satisfied if I noticed major...

Would feel more satisfied if I noticed major improvement, which justified the expense. I have yet to see that. I am majorly disappointed thus far.

I had two vials of sculptra injected almost four weeks ago. What should be my realistic expectations? Can I expect a large gain in volume and when will it happen?? how long does it take? Does the quality of the skin really change, or is the change mostly in volume?

unsure as of yet

Sally how are you now? How long does it took to get back your normal face?
Don't be in a rush with this product. Based on my experience, I suggest you wait at least 4 more weeks before having any more Sculptra injected. Sculptra grows - more than I personally liked. I also had a delayed adverse reaction sensitivity(allergic) to the injection which eventually did resolve after a lot of pain. And the fullness grew in my face for almost 10 weeks. Once the sensitivity resolved at about 10-12 weeks and the product began to absorb, fresh collegan does emerge and the quality of my skin actually did improve.
thanks. I am seeing some changes every morning when I look in the mirror now. (does this stuff work best rebuilding collagen during sleep?) It is very gradual though and difficult to wait through to see a final result. Right now, my lower face and jaw are beginning to look too squared off. I am starting to get worried that I'll end up with a strange looking face. You'd think it would be fairly easy to get the same shape face you've always had. after all, the collagen is simply forming around your original bone structure, right?
My face looks different and it looked very strange the first two months. I felt like a freak show. And I did notice it grow and change during the night - each morning first two months not knowing what to expect when I looked in the mirror. It totally squares off the face and gave me a full fat faced look that I never wanted. I had a beautiful chin and jaw line before sculptra. All I wanted was one little fine line from my mouth down to my chin to be minimized and next you know my doctor is injecting sculptra all over my face. Wrong product on the wrong girl! It falsely built up cheek bones which looked very unnatural for my shape of face for several weeks. This stuff seems to attach to bone or deep layers a "sculptra implant" from which collegan proliferates - my opinion as I experience it as a patient. Sculptra is suppose to absorb in 3-6 months and you are left with collegan. Not sure yet, since I still have a different looking face. It has been almost 16 weeks since my first injection and the skin is finally looking more natural but I hate the shape of my face. I had a much prettier face before the sculptra. I cannot wait for it to be gone and pray I don't have any delayed issues with bumps or granulomas that I understand can occur. This product is intended for AIDS patients and I have since spoken to plastic surgeons who only use sculptra on AIDS patients - not for cosmetic purposes. There are so many other filler products that are safer and have a proven track record for good predictable results. Good luck and be very patient with Sculptra.
i had 2 injections about 4.5 weeks ago to fill temples, cheek hollows and make my face wider in front of my ears due to lipoatrophy. I like how my face looks now. When will the sculptra start to absorb so I am left only with my own collagen? I work out hard every day. I wonder maybe this accelerated the affect and will help it go away faster, too.
Sally, How are you looking and feeling now? My issues are still not resolved. My face shape is horribly disfigured after only 9 weeks.
Sally, How did it work out for you. I am only at 9 weeks and HATE the changes in my face. 2 vials was WAY too much and I am 47 and was very hollow. Everything is all filled up now......
Hi Camile, How did it work out for you. I am only at 9 weeks and HATE the changes in my face. 2 vials was WAY too much and I am 47 and was very hollow. Everything is all filled up now......I am a mental basket case and need help badly. Any advice? Siggie