Thanks Melanotan

I have been using Melanotan 2 tanning injections...

I have been using Melanotan 2 tanning injections now for 3 months. I bought it through online from senic sun. I got good result after using it. It gives positive result to my body and my body part stomach, back, is tanning much better than my legs and arms and even chest. I look and feel great, I am very happy. Thanks Melanotan.

This discussion has been closed to future comments as it promotes the illegal use of a product. Medical experts have advised the RealSelf Team that this practice is potentially dangerous, so posts of this nature will no longer be allowed. Please read our Community Guidelines under the Be Safe category for further information.
I think freckles area common effect, every Summer i get freckles from the Sun so i'm assuming that freckles are just a Sun reaction and they are harmless. :) Never tried Melanotan i'm curious though.

I'm glad to hear you like how its working for you. I don't know a ton about Melanotan. Does it concern you to be injecting something yourself?

I just searching it on the web. I found one answer related to the melanotan at the end of the answer some name has written I just go to the senic-sun. where I found this.