On my Way! -Upland, CA

Ok so after seeing this sight and combing through...

ok so after seeing this sight and combing through all the reviews and before and afters which i find the most helpful here i am am posting my own.I am 30 yrs old have 4 kiddos breastfeed all, Im 5'0 107 34a pre op and my bwd is 12.5 my stats, my 1st ps was nice the staff was wonderful though i am realizing I spend more time with the pateint consultant rather than the dr I don't know if thats the case with others, my second consul was ok the dr took one look and alredy suggested a tummy tuck which i know i need but no need to point out my flaws the first dr didnt say anything. Well this "beverly hills" dr in brea tells me about all the that goes on in plastic surgery so he was informative till I saw the quote 8 grand knocked me to the floor 2 more than number 1 so i knew this wasnt happening so fast foward to dr # 3 quotes me 5700 so i was ok with that staff seems nice he has great work from waht i saw and pretty good price i have my final appointment for my search the end off this month which is perfect so i can choose between my 3 i like hopefully she is as great as all the reviews i hear so i can hopefully get this done by the end of may! ohh boobies how have wanted you for so long. oh yeah im shooting for 400cc-440cc all the dr's i have seen are board certified and 1 was just recertified this year so i know he's up with all the latest techniques though the more expensive 1 was grandfathered in so no clue if he has gone through recertification since he doesn't have to?

Hey girl!!! How are u doing? I saw Dr Bennett today :)

I am so happy to hear that you are doing diligent research! Anxious to hear about the final appt. How about researching help with the kiddos during your recovery?  :)  Wow, you have your hands full! Once you get your BA, I don't think you'll be so hard on yourself about your tummy...you look great! Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf...sounds like your realize how valuable each story can be to other women. Looking forward to your updates!

Hi thank you those of you who left nice and thoughtful comments, as for the other maybe you should chill out as someone of a mature age you should already know this rule but ill drop it on you again..."if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". Rnb31, I'm thinking hp silicone maybe moderate + . It all depends on my size and what my ps tells me I was lucky to inherite my dads genes :) @ violet1234 that pink bandeau is from a pic I liked , but it is cute:) No surgery scheduled yet trying to settle on a ps.
Congrats :) I'm loooking forward to see what you decide on. I'm aiming for 465-475ccs since my frame is on the thicker side lol. I love the positivity and support that is offered by this site so you keep updating and posting.
Hi, and thank you! Good luck to you to, I have heard there are some real good ps in tj, let me know how it goes for you, I was thinking about getting a tummy tuck out there so I would love to hear how it goes with your ps:)
Ummm, could you try using some punctuation? like a few commas or even a period now and then?
Good luck! I got 400cc my first time around 6 years ago. That should look really nice your petite size. I'm impressed four kids and UR stats are great. Never been small except when I was lol. I'm getting another BA and some lipo of my stubborn abdomen. Do you know which profiles you will get? Saline or silicone gel?
Do u have a surgery date scheduled? I like the tube top bra it looks comfy? Where did u get it? I think that size will look great on you. I have pics on my profile if u would like to see them!