I'm Thinking About It, Being That I'm Getting a TT and I Want a Whole New Me

I'm really thinking bout it after 3 kids your body...

I'm really thinking bout it after 3 kids your body doesn't go back to being the same so I have few things I would liken to change for 1 . Tummy tuck with lipo of the hips & waist 2. Breast lift or reduction whatever helps cause of these damn back pains. 3. Last but not least VAGINAPLASTY I want a tighter feeling more confident sex life .

well i will do a consultation to see if im a candidate to do it first and go from there hopefully i am.

Definitely sounds like the right place to start. I'm sure there are many women who are curious about this procedure, but perhaps don't feel comfortable sharing about it, so I bet many ladies will be following your post to learn from you. With that in mind, please share with us as much as you feel comfortable in regards to what you find out if/when you decide to take the next step and go for a consultation. :)

I can definitely understand why you would be considering a vaginoplasty if you didn't feel you were getting as much satisfaction from your sex life, and especially if you weren't feeling confident. What do you think will be your determining factor on whether to get it done or not?

I'm still debating will call a few places this...

I'm still debating will call a few places this week so wrapped up in doing my tummy tuck which is what I really wanna do so definitely by next week I will no if I wanna do it and should have a consult date.
If you are able to respond, now that it has been close to the one year mark after you vaginoplasty, could you tell us about the final result and whether or not it was worth it? Does this surgery really permanentl tighten the vagina? Does it only tighten the opening or does it tighten all the way up to the cervix? I am seriously considering this surgery along with a BA so any feed back would be great!! thanks!