22 Years Old, Upper and Lower Abs and Flanks

Hi, I'm booked in for surgery on the 7th may with...

Hi, I'm booked in for surgery on the 7th may with nu cosmetic clinic uk, upper and lower abs and flanks. surgeon said I'm a really good candidate and with my age should have good results with my skin elasticity. has anybody got any tips for preparing for surgery. and how often for the lymphatic massage? thanks x

Vaser done today!!

Ive arrived home after having vaser done today on my upper and lower abs and flanks. The procedure was quite uncomfortable (but bareable), seemed to be when the long cannula was rubbing against rib cage or bones apart from that just a very strange feeling! All seems to have gone well the surgeon was happy with the results so far. i had a 60 mile drive home which i was fine with had no problems driving. I have had quite a lot of leakage which is the excess fluid a little blood stained, they put 4 litres of fluid into me, 2 litres of fat was removed, very surprised also disgusting makes me never want to eat again haha. Not much pain at the moment just a little tender but managing fine as normal. Im sure tomorrow may be a different story when the anaesthetic has worn off, we shall see!! I have an ultrasound massage machine which i will start doing daily in a few days. Looking forward to a shower tomorrow night a having a peep at the results so far, although i look very blown up with this fluid- unable to tell how swollen i am due to this. Will keep you updated with how i am getting on, fingers crossed ill carry on as i have been! Any tips for post op would be appreciated. Thanks! x

Post vaser- 1 day

I have woken up this morning, lots of leakage over night, i was all padded up with my grandmas incontinence pads so no mess for me! I feel fine, would barely think i have had anything done, which is great! when putting qauze swabs over the incisions i can see how uncomfortable it will be without the garment, look a little bruised too! its like a comfort blanket already! not had to have any pain killers as yet, will put some arnica cream on later and see how i go!!....

Post Vaser- Day 2

Today i feel more tender and stiff around my middle than yesterday, think the anaesthetic has finally worn off! Yesterday i seemed to be much flatter with barely any swelling. This morning i have noticed I'm quite swollen, i have started with the ultrasound massage machine at home and am having an MLD next week so hopefully that will help too! Still slight leakage but only from my lower right incision. Just wish i could fast forward a few months to see the results!! Wondering how long most peoples swelling lasted for? if anyone could let me know that would be great thank you, i know everyones recovery will be different though! Thanks!!

Post Vaser- day 4

i have woken up day 4 after vaser, body still feels very sore and quite swollen. i went to work yesterday which i could have done without doing, think i over did it! when i shower and take the garment off the areas look very swollen, probably the same size as a i was before the procedure, this keeps putting a downer on everything but i know it is a long slow process so just have to wait! all the leakage has stopped and was none yesterday too so that is a nice change!.. apart from that all the same!