34 Yo.....no Children.....I Weigh About 150.....always Had a Big Stomach....In High School I Weighed 98 Pounds with a Big Gut

I'm super nervous. ...I'll be off of work for...

I'm super nervous. ...I'll be off of work for about 20 days (hopefully that'll be long enough) I work in a very busy doctors office (we never get a chance to sit) I have a high pain tolerance but am still very afraid of this procedure. I'm also super nervous that my stomach will not come out as flat as I would like since it sticks so far out at the top :(

6 more months!!!!

Holy crap 6 months left to go. I have been dieting and exercising. I've only lost 6 pounds but Def lost some inches. Hopefully my back fat will go away and I can get a breast Aug instead of lipo!!!!

Super nervous :(

4 more months to go and I have to say I am an absolute nervous wreck!!!!! I'm so worried that I will not like my results. The scar that I will have does not bother me at all. I'm just a little nervous that 20 days off of work will be enough because I cannot take any more off :(

pre op tommorrow! !

Soooooo tomorrow is my pre op!!!!!! And I'll be going "under the knife" in 28 days!! I'm so excited. ...I'm so nervous. ...I just do not know what to expect....the time has passed by so quickly! !!!!!

getting close!!!!

Tummy tuck and lipo in 9 days!!!!!!! Bye bye muffin top!!!!!!

day 5 post op

My left side incision is way more swollen than the right it looks totally gross idk if it's normal and just needs to heal on its own or its my fault for trying to do more for myself than letting my hubby do it for me. (I would put up a pic but it's not letting me ????)

pics....idk why they are sideways!!!!

13 days post op

Hellooooooo flat tummy :)

5 weeks post op

Still swelling like a beast. So frustrating but I did wake up this morning feeling a tad bitter "flatter".

5 weeks post op

Dr Gruenwald

He has been an excellent physician as well as his staff. I go on the 6th for my 3 week p.o.