It wasn't that bad, totally worth it! I'm 36 years old 4 kids, 5'9 185lbs.

I have my surgery on Wednesday, I wish I wasn't so...

I have my surgery on Wednesday, I wish I wasn't so busy so I could prepare more. This all happened really fast, I just met my doctor last week. Payment was sent and I have my surgery this Wednsday at 1pm...Yikes. I am not going home after the surgery since I am married with four children and I work from home and knew I would be unable to rest so I will be at the Marriot accross the street from my doctors office for a few days. I hired an assistant to care for me.

day one

I can't believe that I'm this comfortable. It's not that painful, I'm on meds every five hours. I just had my first pre op and was blown away at the sculpting my Dr. Did.

More pix

surgery pix

It's a lot to see...

before tt

Can't wait for my belly to be small again

forgot to mention

I am 5'9, 185 lbs. I have 550 cc high profile silicone and had a lift two years ago.

3 days post op

It's so boring just laying around! The drains are irritating but other than that this has been a breeze. It was hard to come home to noise and kids, the hotel was really peaceful. My pain is mostly in my back from being hunched over. I'm going to go sit outside for a while today, I think the sunshine will help. I'll post pictures soon.

the days are dragging

family

day 5 po

I like seeing photos best so I'm just going to ad more.

one drain out today!

Walking better and drove myself to the doctors visit.

Standing upright better

My doctor was pleased with my recovery, I was told to start doing things but listen to my body. It definitely pays to be fit and healthy before a major surgery.

ugh

I'm only 6 days p.o and had to go back to work...I hate having employees who are stupid! I'm not kidding after 13 years of being my own boss I'm looking forward to going back to work. Screw this being the boss ish having to manage idiots

week one po

I haven't been resting as much as I should so getting swollen at the end of the day. I did take a peek at my scar today and I must say I am beyond happy I went with a micro surgeon!

day 8 po morning before swelling begins

Everyday gets better...I'm ready to get back in the gym...I'm to active for this lifestyle :)

another day 8

Didn't like the Orange

day 9 po

I took out my own drain...frowned upon by doctors everywhere...I was desperate.

day 10 po

Feeling good, I'm so happy it's Saturday and my husband is home. He's taking the kids out so that I can stay in bed and rest all day. I got up early, dressed and went to have coffee by myself. It was nice but I'm not comfortable out yet...idk. So now just keeping my feet up to make up for working all week...I have two of my kids birthdays tomorrow they are turning 13 & 8 and its Easter Sunday so won't get much rest. Happy Easter weekend everyone hope everyone is recovering well.

Happy Easter 2014

Everyday gets better, I feel great after resting the whole day yesterday.

Just made the three week mark!

So not an big changes, the emotional roller coaster sucks but the swelling gets better everyday. I don't take anything for pain. Scar is a scar and will begin treatment this weekend. Tried some bathing suits at the end of the day..pretty happy with results but still a ways to go!

4 weeks tomorrow!

My advice on the beginning is just hang in there! I still get swollen, everyday more if I drink wine or eat high sodium foods. The swelling is less and less though and is happening later in the day. I'm going back to the gym tomorrow and curious to how that will go. I do not take anything for pain anymore, in fact this was way less painful than my hysterectomy by far....I really don't remember any bad days of pain with this surgery. I definitely recommend the pain pump. I've been back to work since day 6 or 7, it was hard at first but now I'm glad that I stayed active. Happy healing!

Almost week four

4 week scar up close

No dog ears or raised skin

more photos

Just wanted to show my scar with swelling at night and with no swelling in the morning.

mothers day- 4& 1/2 weeks

Happy with the slow changes!

7 weeks

Not much has changed but here is what I've experienced lately: working out is getting easier but I have only been doing cardio thus far. I'll start weights this week, and working out with my compression garment really helps with swelling, but the second it comes off the swelling is back. Pineapple juice really works too! I use lots of sunscreen on my scar because my Dr reminded me if the uv rays that penetrate through clothing. I'm pretty happy with my results but I think I need lipo on my back/side. I hope everyone is recovering well or making good choices about having surgery!

week 11

Fresno Plastic Surgeon

The best office, staff and doctor I've worked with. I am no stranger to the ps world, but nothing has compared to the level of service I received from New Body MD. They even give you gifts on the day of surgery. :)