It wasn't that bad, totally worth it! I'm 36 years old 4 kids, 5'9 185lbs.

I have my surgery on Wednesday, I wish I wasn't so...

I have my surgery on Wednesday, I wish I wasn't so busy so I could prepare more. This all happened really fast, I just met my doctor last week. Payment was sent and I have my surgery this Wednsday at 1pm...Yikes. I am not going home after the surgery since I am married with four children and I work from home and knew I would be unable to rest so I will be at the Marriot accross the street from my doctors office for a few days. I hired an assistant to care for me.

day one

I can't believe that I'm this comfortable. It's not that painful, I'm on meds every five hours. I just had my first pre op and was blown away at the sculpting my Dr. Did.

Welcome to RS and welcome to the flat side!!!! :-) May you have a speedy recovery.
Thank you!
I think u look awesome...cant wait to see more piks

More pix

surgery pix

It's a lot to see...

before tt

Can't wait for my belly to be small again

forgot to mention

I am 5'9, 185 lbs. I have 550 cc high profile silicone and had a lift two years ago.

Thank you all for the comments and support. Two days in and I feel great, just resting so I can recover fully.
Loved your pictures !! 15 hours later and your stomach and belly button looked great!! Congrats !
I love your surgery pictures, so very cool! Your new belly looks so good :) Happy healing!

3 days post op

It's so boring just laying around! The drains are irritating but other than that this has been a breeze. It was hard to come home to noise and kids, the hotel was really peaceful. My pain is mostly in my back from being hunched over. I'm going to go sit outside for a while today, I think the sunshine will help. I'll post pictures soon.

Awesome results! I really liked that you posted the photos taken during surgery. Thanks for sharing.
Wow the surgery pics are awesome! I asked my ps to take a photo of the belly removed but he looked at me like I was crazy!!! (And didn't take a photo) Hope your recovery carries on nicely for you

the days are dragging

family

Thank you.
Thank you, I didn't know he was going to take photos until I saw them the next day. I'm happy to have them now.

day 5 po

I like seeing photos best so I'm just going to ad more.

one drain out today!

Walking better and drove myself to the doctors visit.

I love that you posted a picture of you on the operating table and all your skin! So cool!!! lol
You look amazing! Your before pics with you grabbing the fat look like my after tummy tuck. Your Dr did amazing. I should've actually looked up drs in Nor Cal since I'm originally from Modesto but now out here in San Antonio Texas and went to Houston to have my tuck done, but yeah... you'll see my outcome. I am in love with your results and love how your Dr took pictures for you to show you what he did. That's a great dr. Happy Healing Babe.

Standing upright better

My doctor was pleased with my recovery, I was told to start doing things but listen to my body. It definitely pays to be fit and healthy before a major surgery.

thank you for sharing your story:) you look amazing!
Thanks!
You look great! Thanks for sharing. We are close to the same body type. My doc said my weight will go down by 8-10 lbs. How much did you lose?

ugh

I'm only 6 days p.o and had to go back to work...I hate having employees who are stupid! I'm not kidding after 13 years of being my own boss I'm looking forward to going back to work. Screw this being the boss ish having to manage idiots

You look amazing especially that 6 day post picture!! I'm 6 days out from mine and I'm so excited! You give me hope that I'll be able to go back to work after 8 days
I hope you have a job that doesn't require you to be on your feet all day and lifting. I was so miserable and swollen yesterday it was unbelievable. But thank you for your kind words!
Hey, hope you are doing well, did you have your surgery before 16th April ?

week one po

I haven't been resting as much as I should so getting swollen at the end of the day. I did take a peek at my scar today and I must say I am beyond happy I went with a micro surgeon!

day 8 po morning before swelling begins

Everyday gets better...I'm ready to get back in the gym...I'm to active for this lifestyle :)

another day 8

Didn't like the Orange

Hi chica you look amazing. Please send me your Drs contact info.

day 9 po

I took out my own drain...frowned upon by doctors everywhere...I was desperate.

Wow.... You look amazing!! I'm in Sac as well, I get my TT on May 16th!! Wish me luck!!
Thank you, your surgery date will be here and give before you know it! Who is your doctor? Good luck, I'll follow and encourage you along the way!
Gone

day 10 po

Feeling good, I'm so happy it's Saturday and my husband is home. He's taking the kids out so that I can stay in bed and rest all day. I got up early, dressed and went to have coffee by myself. It was nice but I'm not comfortable out yet...idk. So now just keeping my feet up to make up for working all week...I have two of my kids birthdays tomorrow they are turning 13 & 8 and its Easter Sunday so won't get much rest. Happy Easter weekend everyone hope everyone is recovering well.

U really look amazing..did u have lipo...and muscle repair too??
Hello mizz kitty, no I did not have lipo but I did have muscle repair which you can see in the hospital photos I posted. Thank you for the kind words.

Happy Easter 2014

Everyday gets better, I feel great after resting the whole day yesterday.

You look awesome. I wish I was as flat as you are at this point.
Beautiful results along with a beautiful person :-)
Your results look absolutely amazing! I hope to look like that when I am done!

Just made the three week mark!

So not an big changes, the emotional roller coaster sucks but the swelling gets better everyday. I don't take anything for pain. Scar is a scar and will begin treatment this weekend. Tried some bathing suits at the end of the day..pretty happy with results but still a ways to go!

You look great! Your stomach is perfect!
Thank you, I don't feel perfect yet, but everyday gets better!
Thank you, I'll have to look at your profile did we have surgery at the same time?

4 weeks tomorrow!

My advice on the beginning is just hang in there! I still get swollen, everyday more if I drink wine or eat high sodium foods. The swelling is less and less though and is happening later in the day. I'm going back to the gym tomorrow and curious to how that will go. I do not take anything for pain anymore, in fact this was way less painful than my hysterectomy by far....I really don't remember any bad days of pain with this surgery. I definitely recommend the pain pump. I've been back to work since day 6 or 7, it was hard at first but now I'm glad that I stayed active. Happy healing!

Almost week four

Your scar looks amazing! Do you know what the technique is called your doc did to stitch you up?
I'm not sure what it's called, I'll text and ask him today. He is a micro surgeon do I'll sure it's different from other plastic surgeons. I did not have glue or staples...I can't believe don't pictures I see on this website on terms of scars. I know people scar differently but I think the work is often rushed and sloppy. Ill post a four week picture of my scar.
Sorry auto correct, hope you can understand what I was saying, thank you for the compliment!

4 week scar up close

No dog ears or raised skin

You look awesome!!! I was checking out your boobs as well. I'm thinking about getting some after I'm done nursing. How was the recovery for that? I have to get a lift as well though. Those surgery pictures are neat to see, like you said this is what happens. Also, I miss California:( my oldest was born in Roseville, and I worked at BeBe at the galleria for a little while. I hope your continues recovery keep
keeps giving you the results that you want. Not sure what the computer was doing.
Hi hotmomma6, Thank you. Yeah you were not to far from me..I shop there all the time! So as far as recovery from lift and augmentation....uhhmmm it sucks! But it's worth it...I thought my tummy tuck would be worse but the boobs were way worse...but quicker recovery...I had my first two kids and when I was 26, got a lift with really small saline implants (220cc's). Then I had two more kids and I breast feed my last baby 9 months and had my surgery a month later. I had another lift and went much bigger (550cc's) and got the high profile silicone. I love them, I always wished I went bigger the first time though...my advise would be to wait longer after stopping breast feeding. That way you know what your real size is.

more photos

Just wanted to show my scar with swelling at night and with no swelling in the morning.

You look amazing!
Your doing great and look great the bulk of the swelling will pass... Your so lucky to have been up right so soon! It took me forever it felt like lol best of healing xox
Your scar is so thin! How did the work out go? Cardio or strength?

mothers day- 4& 1/2 weeks

Happy with the slow changes!

Amazing results!! I had mine yesterday sand not really in much pain, just sore. But I was a very active person to, in the gym 5 days a week. I hope I'm as flat as you! I have to keep the binder on until I see the surgeon in 5 days. Did you have lipo also? I just had TT with MR. But you really look amazing!!!!!!
Thank you, No I did not have lipo but I may go back in for it...just getting back in the gym 4 days a week do trying to see if I can slim down in my own. Good luck with your recovery!
Thank you! That's my plan to when I am healed :)

7 weeks

Not much has changed but here is what I've experienced lately: working out is getting easier but I have only been doing cardio thus far. I'll start weights this week, and working out with my compression garment really helps with swelling, but the second it comes off the swelling is back. Pineapple juice really works too! I use lots of sunscreen on my scar because my Dr reminded me if the uv rays that penetrate through clothing. I'm pretty happy with my results but I think I need lipo on my back/side. I hope everyone is recovering well or making good choices about having surgery!

I have been diligent with the Sunscreen on my scars too. I don't want my scars too darken up from the UV Rays. You look perfect!
Wow, perfect? We are our own worst enemies because I do not feel or think anything about me is perfect...I swore after this surgery I was going to be happy...I'm still not satisfied :(
You are right about being our own worst critics. We have trouble seeing the good we are focused on what we think is wrong. But girl you look amazing and Sexy! Be happy cause you are beautiful!

week 11

you look great hun! thanks for letting us know about your experience very helpful !!!
Beautiful figure! Congrats:-)
Wow! Looking great!!!
Fresno Plastic Surgeon

The best office, staff and doctor I've worked with. I am no stranger to the ps world, but nothing has compared to the level of service I received from New Body MD. They even give you gifts on the day of surgery. :)