What 1 Baby Did to Me and Never Want More Kids Because of It -

I love my baby but she ripped my stomach apart and...

I love my baby but she ripped my stomach apart and now it looks like Freddy krugers face. I use to have a beautiful clear tummy until I got pregnant. I now have a hernia and I am considering a tummy tuck but I do not know the cost of it or anything about a tummy tuck when having a hernia. I am saving up for it though. Any one have thoughts or opinions? Please let me know thanks

My stomach currently

I feel like my stomach sagged after I lost all the baby weight and I'm left with all this ugliness! Ugh

Hey there! When I got my tt done I also got my hernia and muscles repaired. I had an umbilical hernia. Find a VERY good doc that specializes in both. As far as your stretch marks go just remember every stretch mark you have above your belly button will still be there. I still have some but now they are below my bb and hardly noticeable since they have faded so much. Good luck on your journey!! Whenever you do decide to do the procedure it's absolutely worth it!
Btw... I forgot to mention that my surgery was in a teaching hospital in NYC and only cost $4500!
What was the name of the hospital? Did they do a good job? I would like to inquire about it
It was NYEE Mount Sinai hospital. Here's the link the website http://www.nyee.edu/plastics--postgraduate-cosmetic-program.html They did a great job. If you would like to see other ladies' results who are further along in recovery than me, search for patients of Dr. Polavarapu. Keep me posted:)
Thank you so much I have to call for a consultation!
I totally relate! My stomach was very similar after my first pregnancy. I got terrible stretch marks and sagging skin. The one thing I will say is that my second pregnancy didn't really make it any worse since the damage had already been done, lol:) if you want more kids, I say go for it and then get everything fixed up when you're sure you're done:) I just ad my TT 2 weeks ago and my tummy was very similar to yours (I also had a small hernia) if you want to check out my review. It has been rough so far, but the results do look great. I have to add some more recent pics now that it has been a couple of weeks. The after pics on there are only a couple days post op. I will probably add some tomorrow. good luck!!!
I know mine is so ugly I hate it :-(
That is pretty much how I looked after my first pregnancy in in 1978 lol. Since then I piled weight on until I eventually lost over half my body weight and I have just had a tummy tuck and breast lift, no implants as I didn't want the extra weight, besides at 54 I wanted a pretty natural look. Just remember if you want more children you may be better to weight until you have completed your family. Find a surgeon who is highly recommended, either personally or by a health professional and make an appointment and go and discuss your options, that way you will have ALL the facts from the horses mouth and not be left in any doubt about your many questions. Good luck xx
My first child resulted in that same outcome as you (she is 9 now). I had a second two years later (7 now). The second child didn't change anything as all of the damage was done in having the first. Make sure you know 100% that you are finished with you family before having surgery. I had a full TT with umbilical hernia repair a few months ago and couldn't be happier. Most of my stretch marks were removed (currently lasering the few that are left) and my belly looks like it did in high school. The cost was about $9000......it would have been the same with or without insurance b/c my deductible was $3500. I definitely think you should go for it, just be certain that you are finished having children as the entire surgery would be ruined if you had kids after.
Thank you i am definitely considering it i am too young for this!
Hi I had a tummy 5yr ago after 3 children...it was the best thing I did ..my tummy was so flat..but I was left with an ugly scar..but its still worth it I had mine overseas which is way cheaper..but now Im pregnant again from a different partner and it looks like my tummy is going to become worse than wen I started and most probably will need to re do my tummy tuck.. so I sugguest if u can hold off having your tummy tuck after you finish having children.
I to have one baby,and my tummy was stretch mark free till i got sick at 29 weeks,and on bed rest. I blew up due to fluid retention I no longer want more babies due to the risk of getting preclampsia again. Most of the ladies on rs give good recommendations on ps. I have a consultation next week. Good luck to ya!!