Tumescent Lipo

I have several areas if stubborn fat. I am a twin...

I have several areas if stubborn fat. I am a twin and she had the same issues. Thanks mom! I am going to have lipo to correct. I will be about 12 pounds lighter when I have it, so I will update my review pre-op so you can view more accurate pre-op pictures. Please note that liposuction is a great tool for stubborn fat, but not a good weight loss option (you can research more on your own). I am having my upper and lower abs, flanks, public mons, and maybe a bit on my inner thighs (I will defer to doctors recommendation). Please note that, when you read about my recovery experience, I will also be recovering from a boob job, so my pain and discomfort will be greater. I am also having a lot of areas lipoed so that will yield more pain. So don't panic if you read my pain complaints :)

Pancake butt much?

Backside to give you an idea of the flanks I'm rocking

Majorly depressed

Just finished my consult with Dr. Hughes. He is clearly a great doctor - very knowledgable. The reason I am bummed is that the pocket on my stomach can only be lightly lipoed, otherwise he fears loose skin. I have anatomy that causes that. That is a major bummer, but I appreciate his expertise and advice. I am very bummed. We also discussed my wack boobs - lets just say, their wack and it will take a lot to fix. All that being said I think his advice about how to treat it is solid. His prices are a bit out of my reach, though commensurate with the extent of work I need. I'm not an easy case. Thanks universe.

Losin weight :)

I've lost 5 pounds which leaves me 7 to go, but I want to lose at least 10 pounds more. So far I've lost 23 pounds but I still look like the same chubby girl, just smaller! My bf didn't believe it would be the case, but now he gets it. I'm sure some of you ladies can relate :)

One week to go

This coming Thursday I have my final two consultations... Wow, this is coming up so fast! I plan to have surgery on 5/22, and even reserved the slot with one doctor... Looking forward to consults being over. In other news, my weight kiss has been total stymied this week :/ it seems like the universe doesn't want me below 157!!!

Surgery scheduled

Surgery scheduled for late May. Nervous about loose skin :/
Feel I have a good doctor tho

Recovery and after photos

I am a week out of surgery and recovering nicely. I have had close to ZERO pain. Seriously. I have been militant about taking a pain pill every five hours but stopped taking the strong ones because they made it so I couldn't pee (I had a scary two days). Getting in and out of bed is no fun but gets easier when you figure it out. The compression garment is crazy uncomfortable. My pain was a zero my discomfort was an 8. That's how bad it is. Remedy? Baby butt paste. Seriously. It changes everything. The sun shines again, birds sing again. That case if turrets you developed magically disappears. Butt paste is the difference between a discomfort level of 2 and 8. Also... If you get lots of midsection lipo your lady labias will swell and turn black. It's crazy. Don't panic. I'm a week out and mostly back to normal look.
Random Tip- you may think "wow I have no pain maybe I don't need pain pills". THE PAIN PILLS ARE THE REASON YOU ARENT IN PAIN. Don't screw it up by ditching them four days post op. I know peeps who did that and SUFFERED.
Questions? Feel free to ask. Here are some post op pics. Note I'm still very swollen. Also note i gif my boobs done too

Healing 2 weeks out

Bruising reducing, still present. In low to moderate discomfort at almost all times but if results pan out then worth it. I trust my doctors technical skill and know my result will be as good as it could be.

Update

Looks same

Pics didn't post

Looks same; my diet has been crap since surgery; need to get back on the health track

Reality, thou art a harsh bitch

I went shopping just to see how my new shape is on clothes. That part was fab. The scary part was seeing my neked body under the harsh lights. There was loose skin all over, lumps, bumps, and my fat pads looked almost the same as pre-surgery. Oh man that was a blow. I really hope everything tightens up and this is the worst it will be. Now I'm starting to get scared! What if all the swelling goes down and I look like a shar pei :-O

Pics

Some look same as before, others you can see what I'm talking about. Forgive fact that I included boobs / I also had my boobs done and am doing a post about that too.

Wrinkly/weird when I bend

When I bend at all my upper abdominal skin wrinkles and looks bad. It is my only real concern right now. I hope it doesn't get worse when the swelling goes away. Other than that no real changes. My lower back where all the bruising is hurts a little less and is a little less numb, so that's great :)

Bruising reducing; loose skin watch 2014 commences

My bruising is reduced. I am concerned abou the loose skin when I bend. Hoping it subsides or at very least doesn't worsen. Satisfied with other aspects of the lipo

No change

Things look relatively similar; some days I think I look great and others I'm like "what did I do!?!?" Loose skin seems an issue hoping it resolves and DOESNT get worse.
In clothes it's fab. But I do think I look bigger overall - I think I'm more swollen than a normal person at 5 weeks.
I still have swelling and mild discomfort. I also still have induration lumps bumps and areas of numbness but none of these things concern me. I think my progress is normal/ accelerated. It's very difficult for me mentally wondering if the loose skin will stick around /get worse. They say have patience. That's just not who I am do I'm going crazy.
I still wear my compression garments and got a corset to target the tummy. We will see!

Steady as she goes

No change over last several weeks that I can see

Same

No change. Need to lose weight.