Fourth Time Nose Job. and I Am Getting Sick of This! – Thailand

I want to bring back the feminity in my nose. Pull...

I want to bring back the feminity in my nose. Pull the philtrum back forward, bring the alars down, further straighten my nose and add fullness to it, lift and rotate my tip and have a smooth dorsum with no hump! I was contacted by Tereza who told me there is a surgeon out there who is talented, artistic and ethical enough to respect the needs of the patient. I know very well what is the nicest nose for my face.
Hi Vee!!! I hope that this will be your last procedure and that you will be happy! You need graft for the tip, columella strut I suppose? Who will do your revision?
I agree with you, with the skills of the doctor, the most important thing is to find a person who will respect patient needs and wishes.
Thank you Soraja, this time I am going with Professor Kunachuk of bangkok. I heard many good thing's about him and Terasa urged me to see him. I am hoping this will be my last surgery, this is a mentally exhausting and frustrating journey.

update

These are updated photos of what I am wanting to achieve.
Best of luck !! I looked at that drs site some nice work . I hope you get what you want
Thanks. I contacted my last surgeon but all she seemed interested i doing is removing the tip and dorsal implant. I think to get a nice nose, much more work need's to be done. I don't like being treated like a piece of cattle. A surgeon should do their best to fulfill the expectations of the client.
Can i ask you not from Us?

more pic of what I want

The left picture is how my nose currently is and right is how I want it.
but if you want a perfect nose, you had better go to tehran and see dr eslami and hire an interpreter when you go there. I can hook you up with their number, they speak very limited english. I think a nose job costs $1500 to $3000 AUD. I know this sounds scary, but you would end up with a perfect looking nose that everybody envies. Do you have a persian friend that could come with you and help you out?
thanks.I think in Iran i need visa i dont know i can get ore no and i dont have persian friends.How you know his soo good dr?
because he did my cousin and her friends, and their noses look perfect. my cousins nose looks perfect in every way and at the same time it is completely proportional and looks natural, none of the noses on realself.com even compare to how good it is. if your not iranian by ethnicity, you can get a tourist visa if you have a sponsor in iran.

Feeling downtrodden

I feel devastated about the appearance of my nose. it is disgusting, I don't know if prof kunachak can restore it the way I want but this is the only hope I have. My alar have receded and closed up. my nose was thinned out and made into a small point. the nose lip relationship was lowered, tip made droopy. My philtrum was lowered. Dr corazon f*cked my nose sideways. She took away everything I liked about it and f*cked it some more. My alar side walls have collapsed in. and on top of that, she put an artificial implant in the bridge of my nose. my supra alar crease has retracted, when I breathe in it collapses in. I sorely regret having my third rhinoplasty with dr corazon collantes.
Why can't you get a visa?
Iranians can't get a visa, only passport. I need to apply for iranian birth certificate to get passport, to apply for iranian birth certificate I need a copy of my fathers iranian birth certificate. He lost his and can't apply for one because he does not have his parent's iranian birth certificates, get my drift?
Do you know what type of grafting material dr k will use ?

Counting Down...

Only 4 weeks and 6 days to go until this nightmare comes to an end... I'm on a high dose of Quetiapine and Moclobemide to get me through. Allot of hypnosis and subliminals to help me stay off the cigarettes and to manage the extreme anxiety and nightmarish feeling I've been getting.
for all us who have bad surgery
I know exactly how you feel. It literally feels like you are stuck in a nightmare and you just want to throw in the towel! I don't know what my last surgeon was thinking. But I've got everything on this surgeon and I can only hope that he can deliver. After this I've decided not to mess with plastic surgery, it's too risky and thing's go wrong. I guess I'll be hitting the gym after my hopefully last nose job.
Yes its nightmare really

4 weeks to go...

Alright 4 weeks to go until professor kunachak works his magic on me... I am extremely impatient and want to jump on the next plane to see him!
Good luck Vee! Wish you all the best!!! Nose that you want and deserve! Can't wait for your update!
Good luck
Please keep us updated and good luck on your surgery.

the day of the surgery

Today is my surgery day. I am really scared. I feel prof kunachuk understands my desires but not ecactly my reasons for them. I am scared because I felt some doubt from him over what could be acheived. The area of concern would be the alars. I am loving thailand but I really need this work. Will god give me another shot at a beautiful nose? Only time will tell. Ive been praying and crying and crying and praying. This is such a difficult abd unpredictable journey. I said no to osteometry and no to any thinness. I want all round projection fullness openness and femininity. I think I can handle one more nose job but after this I never want to go near the knife again. Ill stick to the diy stuff. Ok people wish me the best it honestly feels like ill be swimming in shark infedted waters. I am not to know what the end result will be like. And I certainly cant afford to keep doing this. My backup plan is a bottle of whisky and whatever pills I can trick my pysch into giving me... in high dosages. Ok. Here goes... *gulp*
I really wish you get this time beautyful nose what you like and i wish you forget this hard and scary lifetime.Pray for you..
Thank you my dear friends. Uit has only been a few hours since surgery but I am living the results. I thankgod from the bottom of my heart fir making me more beautiful again.
*living

side new

day of surgery

Im so grateful it turned out how I like
Yes, the profile looks awesome already. I'm so happy for you.
Your side profile looks better already .

amazing

I love the results so much. You just have to get past the misubderstanding and deliver the point. Teresa was with me cheering the way. I wouldnt have made this choice without her blessed heart and continued support. 2 weeks ago I desperately wanted to kill myself. The bumper car sticker "never lose hope" and the old man who told me always go back if the job isnt done right, were all messages from the universe including teresa conting me. But there is hope! I will now be surving past since year because of kunachuks work. Thank you so much prof kunachak.

so far

So far I am happy with the results except I feel my tip is not projected enough. Perhaps when the swelling on my bridge goes down, it will look more projected. The fullness and highet tip defining point is what was looking for. I dont mind the columella so much. Theres no such thing as perfect I guess.

nose

This is hopefully how it should look when the swelling subsides after prof kumachuk took out that nasty dorsal implant against my consent.It should curve more uupwards.
Your profile already looks great!
Im so happy for you looks really better:)
Very handsome

going good

Again. I think the front view looks perfect. If only the nose was a little more projected it would be prrfect.But hey, I originate from the land of the big nose anyway and noses like mine on persian men are rare. Especially good that I have a small chin to match Iit.
looking great!!!

so far so good; and im relieved

I love how prof kunachuk openned up my nostrils and added fullness back to my nose. He left a bit of columella to add to the higher nose lip angle and because my philtrum is naturally a little high. I love the higher tip defining point. Like I said, my only fear is lack of tip projection because I wanted a really nice profile but I still think he did a great job and it is a zillion times better than the wierd piece of garbage that my last surgeon gave me. I think kunachuk is tje best surgeon if your nose neefs augmentation. Because he is good at manipulating tissue and using donor material. He only uses alloplastic material as a last result. It is a mortifying experience when a surgeon goes against your wishes and retards the appearance of your nose. Fortunately kunachuk knows I am not delusional and I knrw always what the right look was for me.

a smile

I think he did a great job. It is close to perfect and my suffering may come to an end. But my nose is still to under projected for my face and I would love to fix that. I also dont mind the over rotated or 'pug' look. Because I am persian, we admire those extreme looks.
yes this nose fits beeter to your face;)

button nose

Its starting to look like the cute button nose I was after with my 2nd surgery. I actually dont mind it!
Happy for you!

okay

The appearance of this nose is quite nice except it lacks the ski slopiness I desire. However I did explain over and over what I wanted and I did explain I wanted the tip projected. Everything else has been done well. Many people have told me I have a beautiful nose. I no longer feel 'nose envy' and I am more confident. I do feel attractive, even with the swelling. I had to struggle to improve the way I look. And it was all worth it. But im going to stop now because I think im good enough. Im considering revision lets first see how the nose looks
Its wierf after 4 ops I feel more lile me. My breathing is the wsy it is supposed to be. No more pain and agony and having to be on all those meds. F**k you dr cotazon collantes for lying to me and imposing her twisted aedthetic sense on me. You stupid woman, you dont put a hump in someones nose agaonst their consent amongst other thing. Its plain to see that a more feminine nose is me and prof kuna could see how surheons kept imposing their aedthetic view on me and defemixing it when clearly its supposed to be more feminine.
Yrs i agree dr shold try give you wat you want not wat she wanna.You best know whats fits to you
I still can't believe what she did. Im in total shock that anyone can do that to a person and be able to sleep at night. If you have such a bad sense of easthetics then clearly they chose the wrong profession and they did it for the money.
This dr listaning your wishes snd give you wat you wanna not what his wanna

So Far so good, but...

It is much better than before but may require a little more work to get the femininity I want. However, I am going to wait 6 - 12 months to see the final result. Despite my drinking habits, much of the swelling has gone down within 2 weeks. This is because I have innate healing abilities. It's never an easy task for a surgeon to work on someone who is peculiar about his appearance. I have gotten allot more attention since the surgery, and I feel attractive. All those people who told me that it looks fine and I should just 'accept' are totally stupid. I would rather this than spend the rest of my life feeling suicidal and depressed.
Looks like you got really close to what you wanted! Maybe in one yeah it will look more scooped how you want it. If not, it still looks really good! Definitely much better than your before I hope I get the same luck with me revision. I have the opposite problem :( my nose is too small!
I exactly know the feeling when a surgeon imposes their own aesthetics on you and fucks up your face. Nobody has the right to impose their aesthetics on anyone, we know what looks best on us. Revision surgery is a pain in the ass but unfortunately desperately needed. I personally like upturned pinched noses on women like latoya jackson, but it's not for everyone. If I was a surgeon even if I liked something, I would not impose it on the patient, they pay the money so they should get the final choice.
Roze, I just saw close up pictures of your nose and it looks really good to me. After my second nose job my nose collapsed and third was obviously gross. Do you think maybe it is just hard for you to deal with the femininity your last surgeon created? I like it so much I would have seen your surgeon for my primary!

my biological nose

This is my biological nose approx 8 years ago. Notice how much my face has changed since then. It has more definition, smaller nose, better eyebrows, better face shape for facersizing but also my skin has gotten a little worse from stress.
Did you do buccal fat pad removal? Your nose looks SO much slimmer (in a good way) or was that due to the face exercises?
I did get my buccal fat pads removed. Because my weight would always go into my face and I've always had a chubby face. Except when I was very thin. The face exercises helped a little. It still is on the full side and I've learned to accept it. Not sure if I made the right choice getting the fat pads removed because if I get really skinny again then I might be left with a real sucked in look but im trying not to obsess over it. My nose will get slimmer but again I'm trying not to obsess over that either. Unfortunately plastic surgery is just so unpredictable, you're fighting against surgeons who impose, or do thing's improperly and then the unpredictability of results even in the best of hands. It's like getting a result you want is a miracle. My nose is not exactly what I wanted but I think to myself that it is better than the last two so I won't complain about it. But it's upsetting when you see someone who has the profile you want, IE YOU! and you yourself can't seem to be able to get it.

a nice unique nose

It is a nice and unique nose, but it's not exactly what I wanted. I don't know if I should learn to accept it or go for something closer to my ideal. I think prof K has done a very good job to give me a nice nose that fits my face and everyone says it looks good. But the problem I have is that the gay community likes guys with more feminine features; and as do I. I regret the buccal as well. I may go back for a touchup and to get my cheeks filled in a little with aqaumid, then probably go in at a later time to get cheekbones to fill in my smile. I will have to space this all out because I don't have the money right now. The problem that Im facing is that I need to look a certain way to be considered attractive by the majority of gay guys in my country, otherwise I would be happy to accept not being perfect.
Just like what others have said, I truly believe your nose is looking good. I'm not just saying that to be polite. Focus on the things you like about your nose now, instead of the things you dislike. You may see imperfections, but we don't.
It looks great! trust me. stop worrying about it looks really good :)
You are a good looking guy. If your man or any man isn't happy with what they have then they aren't worth your precious time. My guy thinks I'm beautiful but if course I'm too insecure to accept my nose. I need to either save money and fix it or just accept "me"! Life is way too short to be unhappy with the way we look. Try to think positive and live life! :)

Check this out!

Check my nose out now. It's beautiful and feminine exactly how I hoped for and the asshole from philippines who told me what I wanted was 'wrong' and 'ugly' and that no other surgeon would do it (I will name and shame him soon) well stfu!! What I wanted was right and correct and as you can see, the result is stunning. Yes some guys look beautiful with feminine noses, some guys are meant to have feminine noses, my original nose was more feminine as you could see. So these surgeons need to get over this aesthetic 'standard' thing and start using their creativity and imagination like prof kunachuk does. I'm feeling more and more happy with my nose as each month passes, I'm in love with the high nose lip angle, its totally designer. I regret not following prof kunachuks advice to slim the bone a little to allow for a straighter nose. DUH!!! *slaps forehead*
i totally agree with you!! I think surgeons need to stop with the "standard" asthetics and really take into consideration what the patient wants!!! We dont all want to have the same nose cos obviously it doesnt suit everyone, especially if u have ethnic features. I think a lot of surgeons are incompetent and only know how to give people "one nose fits all" I was one of these victims unfortunately. And when i questioned my surgeon about what he did to my nose tip when nothing was discussed about changing it he turned around and said that it wouldve looked ridiculous if he hadve done it HIS WAY! Like i was some sort of idiot who doesnt understand. If he was planning on doing something then he shouldve discussed it with me but he was just after my money and hoped that i like this squashed ugly nose he gave me! What gave him the right to make decisions on my behalf! My unique look is gone thanks to that asshole and now i have to live like this forever because im too scared to get another surgery. Although your story does inspire me :) Thanks for sharing and being so honest. I wish u all the very best with the rest of ur recovery. Look forward to seeing more updates
Well I want you to know, if I can get a result close to what I want. So can you. ANYTHING is possible you just have to pray for it. I know what you went through. I should have punched the asshole in the face but I was in too much shock and all I could do was leak tears. I thought my surgery was irreversible but it wasn't. There are surgeons who have a passion to help people like you and me.
That really does give me hope. Thank u so much :) u look wonderful by the way

other side

Looks good now. How do you pay for 4 nose jobs? Do you have a never ending supply of money or a secret savings technique?! Also, how do you like the buccal fat removal procedure thus far? Are you still happy you did that as well? Thanks!
Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Altogether he was excellent. It took him sometime to understand how important this is to me. He really answered all my emails his email correspondence was great. My only complaint is that I feel he was a little too pricey for thailand. I would have felt more comfortable paying 6 - 7. I dont have much of an income so I had to use my credit card and initially I felt a wave of doubt from him. But when that was transcended he made sure to go above and beyond to deliver a good result. I hear hes also the go to man for face and eye lifts etc. The nose isn't perfect nor is it exactly what I wanted. But it is better than my last two noses so I am relieved.