Fourth Time Nose Job. and I Am Getting Sick of This! – Thailand

I want to bring back the feminity in my nose. Pull...

I want to bring back the feminity in my nose. Pull the philtrum back forward, bring the alars down, further straighten my nose and add fullness to it, lift and rotate my tip and have a smooth dorsum with no hump! I was contacted by Tereza who told me there is a surgeon out there who is talented, artistic and ethical enough to respect the needs of the patient. I know very well what is the nicest nose for my face.

update

These are updated photos of what I am wanting to achieve.

more pic of what I want

The left picture is how my nose currently is and right is how I want it.

Feeling downtrodden

I feel devastated about the appearance of my nose. it is disgusting, I don't know if prof kunachak can restore it the way I want but this is the only hope I have. My alar have receded and closed up. my nose was thinned out and made into a small point. the nose lip relationship was lowered, tip made droopy. My philtrum was lowered. Dr corazon f*cked my nose sideways. She took away everything I liked about it and f*cked it some more. My alar side walls have collapsed in. and on top of that, she put an artificial implant in the bridge of my nose. my supra alar crease has retracted, when I breathe in it collapses in. I sorely regret having my third rhinoplasty with dr corazon collantes.

Counting Down...

Only 4 weeks and 6 days to go until this nightmare comes to an end... I'm on a high dose of Quetiapine and Moclobemide to get me through. Allot of hypnosis and subliminals to help me stay off the cigarettes and to manage the extreme anxiety and nightmarish feeling I've been getting.

4 weeks to go...

Alright 4 weeks to go until professor kunachak works his magic on me... I am extremely impatient and want to jump on the next plane to see him!

the day of the surgery

Today is my surgery day. I am really scared. I feel prof kunachuk understands my desires but not ecactly my reasons for them. I am scared because I felt some doubt from him over what could be acheived. The area of concern would be the alars. I am loving thailand but I really need this work. Will god give me another shot at a beautiful nose? Only time will tell. Ive been praying and crying and crying and praying. This is such a difficult abd unpredictable journey. I said no to osteometry and no to any thinness. I want all round projection fullness openness and femininity. I think I can handle one more nose job but after this I never want to go near the knife again. Ill stick to the diy stuff. Ok people wish me the best it honestly feels like ill be swimming in shark infedted waters. I am not to know what the end result will be like. And I certainly cant afford to keep doing this. My backup plan is a bottle of whisky and whatever pills I can trick my pysch into giving me... in high dosages. Ok. Here goes... *gulp*

side new

day of surgery

Im so grateful it turned out how I like

amazing

I love the results so much. You just have to get past the misubderstanding and deliver the point. Teresa was with me cheering the way. I wouldnt have made this choice without her blessed heart and continued support. 2 weeks ago I desperately wanted to kill myself. The bumper car sticker "never lose hope" and the old man who told me always go back if the job isnt done right, were all messages from the universe including teresa conting me. But there is hope! I will now be surving past since year because of kunachuks work. Thank you so much prof kunachak.

so far

So far I am happy with the results except I feel my tip is not projected enough. Perhaps when the swelling on my bridge goes down, it will look more projected. The fullness and highet tip defining point is what was looking for. I dont mind the columella so much. Theres no such thing as perfect I guess.

nose

This is hopefully how it should look when the swelling subsides after prof kumachuk took out that nasty dorsal implant against my consent.It should curve more uupwards.

going good

Again. I think the front view looks perfect. If only the nose was a little more projected it would be prrfect.But hey, I originate from the land of the big nose anyway and noses like mine on persian men are rare. Especially good that I have a small chin to match Iit.

so far so good; and im relieved

I love how prof kunachuk openned up my nostrils and added fullness back to my nose. He left a bit of columella to add to the higher nose lip angle and because my philtrum is naturally a little high. I love the higher tip defining point. Like I said, my only fear is lack of tip projection because I wanted a really nice profile but I still think he did a great job and it is a zillion times better than the wierd piece of garbage that my last surgeon gave me. I think kunachuk is tje best surgeon if your nose neefs augmentation. Because he is good at manipulating tissue and using donor material. He only uses alloplastic material as a last result. It is a mortifying experience when a surgeon goes against your wishes and retards the appearance of your nose. Fortunately kunachuk knows I am not delusional and I knrw always what the right look was for me.

a smile

I think he did a great job. It is close to perfect and my suffering may come to an end. But my nose is still to under projected for my face and I would love to fix that. I also dont mind the over rotated or 'pug' look. Because I am persian, we admire those extreme looks.

button nose

Its starting to look like the cute button nose I was after with my 2nd surgery. I actually dont mind it!

okay

The appearance of this nose is quite nice except it lacks the ski slopiness I desire. However I did explain over and over what I wanted and I did explain I wanted the tip projected. Everything else has been done well. Many people have told me I have a beautiful nose. I no longer feel 'nose envy' and I am more confident. I do feel attractive, even with the swelling. I had to struggle to improve the way I look. And it was all worth it. But im going to stop now because I think im good enough. Im considering revision lets first see how the nose looks
Its wierf after 4 ops I feel more lile me. My breathing is the wsy it is supposed to be. No more pain and agony and having to be on all those meds. F**k you dr cotazon collantes for lying to me and imposing her twisted aedthetic sense on me. You stupid woman, you dont put a hump in someones nose agaonst their consent amongst other thing. Its plain to see that a more feminine nose is me and prof kuna could see how surheons kept imposing their aedthetic view on me and defemixing it when clearly its supposed to be more feminine.

So Far so good, but...

It is much better than before but may require a little more work to get the femininity I want. However, I am going to wait 6 - 12 months to see the final result. Despite my drinking habits, much of the swelling has gone down within 2 weeks. This is because I have innate healing abilities. It's never an easy task for a surgeon to work on someone who is peculiar about his appearance. I have gotten allot more attention since the surgery, and I feel attractive. All those people who told me that it looks fine and I should just 'accept' are totally stupid. I would rather this than spend the rest of my life feeling suicidal and depressed.

my biological nose

This is my biological nose approx 8 years ago. Notice how much my face has changed since then. It has more definition, smaller nose, better eyebrows, better face shape for facersizing but also my skin has gotten a little worse from stress.

a nice unique nose

It is a nice and unique nose, but it's not exactly what I wanted. I don't know if I should learn to accept it or go for something closer to my ideal. I think prof K has done a very good job to give me a nice nose that fits my face and everyone says it looks good. But the problem I have is that the gay community likes guys with more feminine features; and as do I. I regret the buccal as well. I may go back for a touchup and to get my cheeks filled in a little with aqaumid, then probably go in at a later time to get cheekbones to fill in my smile. I will have to space this all out because I don't have the money right now. The problem that Im facing is that I need to look a certain way to be considered attractive by the majority of gay guys in my country, otherwise I would be happy to accept not being perfect.
Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Altogether he was excellent. It took him sometime to understand how important this is to me. He really answered all my emails his email correspondence was great. My only complaint is that I feel he was a little too pricey for thailand. I would have felt more comfortable paying 6 - 7. I dont have much of an income so I had to use my credit card and initially I felt a wave of doubt from him. But when that was transcended he made sure to go above and beyond to deliver a good result. I hear hes also the go to man for face and eye lifts etc. The nose isn't perfect nor is it exactly what I wanted. But it is better than my last two noses so I am relieved.

You are a good looking guy. If your man or any man isn't happy with what they have then they aren't worth your precious time. My guy thinks I'm beautiful but if course I'm too insecure to accept my nose. I need to either save money and fix it or just accept "me"! Life is way too short to be unhappy with the way we look. Try to think positive and live life! :)
thanks for your uplifting comment! I should look out for good people more often and ignore the shallow ones. Sending waves of love from Oz. xox
Does this doctor have a website?
Thanks
Can i just say HOW LUCKY you are because your NOSE LOOKS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. I had 2 nose jobs and MY SECOND ONE CAME OUT COMPLETELY CROOKED!! im SO HAPPY for you that yours just got better and better after each surgery. right now its perfect!! and trust me you wouldnt have a major slope because eventually the tip will fall down..but overall i really LOVE your nose its perfection
Wow. Thank you so much for your feedback! Prof Kunachuk is a gifted surgeon, he will do his very best and he utilises all the latest techniques. I really thought my nose was too far gone to be fixed but he managed to fix it. I'm really pleasantly delighted at how he fixed the nostrils. He takes his time and does everything bit by bit and that is why his results come out so positive, and he also has experience with it. He specializes in revision rhinoplasty and is an ENT surgeon with over 30 years experience. But to truly know his work, you have see his before and after pictures, which are all positive. He has helped many people who have suffered from botch surgery.
Also, I think what happened to you is the same as what happened to me in my second surgery. When a surgeon uses reductive techniques rather than supportive techniques, the nose usually collapses.
Amazing result! Your front looks so straight and symmetric now! Really happy for you, enjoy your new nose:)
thank you so much lala. I've been obsessing over minor imperfections, and getting really depressed. Your feedback really helps bring me back down to reality. Thank you! :)
It's really easy to do obsess over things like that. But honestly, your front view is perfection to me. There are no visible deformities and asymmetries. It's really hard for a surgeon to do a good job on the front view so you are lucky in that regard. I'm glad you went after what you wanted and what you knew would fit your face and hopefully now you can move on and enjoy your awesome new nose!
thank you very much. it was hell because most surgeons do such a shit job. Obviously prof kunachak knows how to fix a botched nose while other surgeons only make it worse.
Hi. I think your nose is very nice. I can tell there's still a lot of swelling so don't judge it now. Sometimes I also don't like my tip post revision but I know for sure it's still very swollen and I have to give it time to heal.
it's so hard to get what you want with rhinoplasty. your problem was having a big nose, my problem is the opposite! it is too small for my liking. it seems to be such a challenge to get the perfect nose for your face.
Hi im happy for you.You looks great please dont do another nose job because now its looks good and fits your face.Dont take risk again.Remember how long how exspensive and painful its be before you get this .
hey, thank you. you are right. but I feel really sad that it is not what I wanted. Is rhinoplasty supposed to be about 'learn to accept it' or should we try to obtain a result close to what we prefer? Prof kunachuk told me he was going to project it and shorten the columella but his colleague suggested against it. He knew what he was doing but didn't listen to his own inner wisdom. 9k should gaurantee a result pretty close to what I want. However I am thankful I don't have the ugly thing I used to have.
Did you do buccal fat pad removal? Your nose looks SO much slimmer (in a good way) or was that due to the face exercises?
I did get my buccal fat pads removed. Because my weight would always go into my face and I've always had a chubby face. Except when I was very thin. The face exercises helped a little. It still is on the full side and I've learned to accept it. Not sure if I made the right choice getting the fat pads removed because if I get really skinny again then I might be left with a real sucked in look but im trying not to obsess over it. My nose will get slimmer but again I'm trying not to obsess over that either. Unfortunately plastic surgery is just so unpredictable, you're fighting against surgeons who impose, or do thing's improperly and then the unpredictability of results even in the best of hands. It's like getting a result you want is a miracle. My nose is not exactly what I wanted but I think to myself that it is better than the last two so I won't complain about it. But it's upsetting when you see someone who has the profile you want, IE YOU! and you yourself can't seem to be able to get it.
Looks like you got really close to what you wanted! Maybe in one yeah it will look more scooped how you want it. If not, it still looks really good! Definitely much better than your before I hope I get the same luck with me revision. I have the opposite problem :( my nose is too small!
I exactly know the feeling when a surgeon imposes their own aesthetics on you and fucks up your face. Nobody has the right to impose their aesthetics on anyone, we know what looks best on us. Revision surgery is a pain in the ass but unfortunately desperately needed. I personally like upturned pinched noses on women like latoya jackson, but it's not for everyone. If I was a surgeon even if I liked something, I would not impose it on the patient, they pay the money so they should get the final choice.
Roze, I just saw close up pictures of your nose and it looks really good to me. After my second nose job my nose collapsed and third was obviously gross. Do you think maybe it is just hard for you to deal with the femininity your last surgeon created? I like it so much I would have seen your surgeon for my primary!
I just wanted a bit rasped off my bridge not my entire nose changed. I'm Hispanic and this nose is not Hispanic. I just wanted a better version of what I already had not some Barbie nose that is way too small for me. I'm also a tall girl so this short nose looks even more out of proportion.
and Roze, have you asked your family and friends what they think of your nose? Sometimes we see ourselves differently how others see us, you might de-feminize your nose in your revision then really regret it later on. My friends and family all tell me my nose looks good now and they are being honest, but before they said it was 'an improvement' or it was 'okay' or that I should have gone to Iran for my revision, if it really looks good they will tell you. I feel better about myself but my nose looked better after my primary, I regret having any kind of rhinoplasty revision because now my nose really lacks projection and I'm considering getting another revision by the same surgeon to add more projection. However I'm happy that I have a unique, more feminine and young looking nose at the same time so I'm not distressed about it or anything, I just think it looks a little under projected that is all. I saw your before and after pictures. What your surgeon decided to do was feminize your nose and make it fit your face perfectly. I don't agree with him going against your wishes, but I love what he has done. I would honestly have loved to see a surgeon like him for my primary. My best friend adam (who is a guy) has a highly feminine pig nose and he is a guy! But I love feminine noses and I think his nose is great, he loves his nose too. I guess a woman wanting to masculinize her nose is as crazy as a guy wanting to feminize his nose, but as a persian I cannot completely understand it because persians usually have more masculine noses and always wish to make it softer and more feminine.
No. I didn't want to masculinization on my ORIGINAL nose. I just wanted to SHAVE THE BUMP OFF. Please don't say it fits my face because you don't even know what I look like. Don't impose your aesthetics on others just like your doctor did.
hunny your getting really defensive. the difference is that my nose actually looked like shit. yours is actually beautiful. your original nose was masculine, your surgeon was attempting to feminize your nose. again I dont agree that he didn't follow your wishes but I think your nose looks beautiful and perfect and much much better than your original nose. thats my honest opinion, im sorry if it offends you, has anybody else told you they like it? xo