Revision Rhinoplasty in Venezuela?

I couldn't find a face / rhino specialist in the...

I couldn't find a face / rhino specialist in the Dominican Republic so I'm checking docs from Venezuela to get this procedure done.

I already got a personal consultation with "Bernardo Krulig" (reconstructive and facial specialist , he was very honest and Ethic but I'm concerned he's too young so he shouldn't have too many years of experience. The price quoted by him was quite high, aprox. 80,000.00 VEF.

I requested an online quotation to doctor "Gerardo Toro Parilli", sent pictures but still no response from his side. He's a staff surgeon of Miss Venezuela Organziation. Still no answer from his side but he seems quite passionated about his work (at least in social media) and I like that.

The 3rd doctor i tried to reach is "Andres Ruiz", he claims to be the official miss universe surgeon and has a busy agenda. I filled an online form to get an evaluation / quotation but also made an in person appointment for mid - june (everything was fully booked until then). this one is really really passionated about his work and you can see he does mostly nose surgeries. So far I'm thrilled with him.. i hope i get his feedback before June!

Any advice?