46 Years Old with 7 Children from 25 to 5 Expecting Grandson Any Day.....so Excited ;)

I'm 5 ft 7 " 140 lbs ..I had a tia in 2012 smoked...

I'm 5 ft 7 " 140 lbs ..I had a tia in 2012 smoked a pack of cigarettes a day work for busy law firm not to mention 7 children.I changed my lifestyle quit smoking, gym 5 days a week" does wonders for my stress" !!!! and working part time.... I've always take care of every body else now it's my turn!! World very hard I just can't loose the belly. Dr. Suggested tummy tuck but I wanted to try liposuction first. I've been on this site like it's my job!!!!!

changes!!!!

OK so I spoke to my dr. And he said I would be much happier with mini tummy tuck and lipo....I decided to go for it....I'm scared of being put under but.....I know I'm in good hands ;)

Morning of surgery

Morning of surgery! !!!! I'm so scared and excited at the same time . I've never had general anastasia before.....but every one says not to worry....... more before pictures.....wish me luck I'll keep posting!!

It did it !!!!! mini tummy tuck lipo...no muscle repair

I have my first Po today can't wait to see what my belly look like ...dr. did some markings I'll post them...... He was awesome made me feel so comfortable eased all my worries.before I knew it I was in recovery with wonderful nursing staff.....

After surgery

First photo after surgery. ....on my way to Po hope to see my new belly!!!

First post op. appointment.

Dr. Said it went great..I will be very happy with results ;)

3 days post op

Took a shower with my husband's help...challenging but felt great .

5 days post op

Dr. Appointment today.....Drain not ready yet....but better every day ; )

One week and one day post op!!!

It's crazy how every day you see and feel the changes..don't know if you can really tell from pictures but I'm excited and it's only been a week!!!!!! Still swelling and bruised. ..gets better each day ;)

12 days po

Feeling better n better every day! Dr. Appt. Tomorrow hoping for drain to be removed ;) it's not painful Judy annoying! !!!!!

post op.

Woo hoooo drain is out!!!!!!!
Dr. Said everything looked fantastic! !!!
I really didn't think I was very swollen he said I'm only 13 days post.....a lot of the swelling hasn't gone down yet....expecially where he did the lipo!!!!! I said you mean is going to look even smaller? Im really going to have better curves? laughed said you haven't seen nothing yet!!!!! His wife and partner said when doing the surguy as he was lipoing he kept saying " hour glass, hour glass" i told him i was tired of being a collum wanted curves!!!!!Doing the happy dance!!!!! For years I always wanted before baby belly back.....7 children later....I got it!!!!!!!

2 weeks post op.

Feeling excited! !!

mother's day ;)

Happy Mothers day to all you beautiful ladies!!!!!!!!

8 weeks post op

Gets better and better ;)
dr

Dr. Anthony deboni .....well there isn't enough room to write all the wonderful things about him ....Beth his wife & partner and the staff!!! From our first meeting to surgery then post op.....i couldn't be happier with my results.....or dr. Deboni.