33yrs Old,2 Kids, Lipo on Flanks and Tummy

Tomorrow is the big day!! A bit anxious and...

Tomorrow is the big day!! A bit anxious and nervous!! Scheduled at 9am! Both kids were csections so i expect the pain cant be as bad as the csecs!!! Taking off from work until monday! I have stubborn fat in flanks and got worst after pregnancies! Hopefully will be pain free by monday! My dr is dr ghersi in miami, all his reviews are excellent!

2 days post op

Pain is bearable... I am inly taking the strong pain killers at night. Can walk perfectly, it only hurts when I change position... Getting out of bed or sitting down. I got lipo in abs, flanks and outter thighs. Here are a few pre op pics...

2 weeks preop pics...

3 days post op

Feeling pretty good for the 3rd day! What is making me miserable is the CG... Otherwise i could say i have no pain... Only soreness and uncomfortable.... Havent been able to take more pics... Bruises only in thigh, other than that no bruises... I started taking arnica 2 weeks before...

4 days post

No pain, except when getting the massages... Hatinggg compression garment!!!

5 weeks post

Welll its been 5 weeks from surgery, seeing the results as days go by. My stomach is flat as a board! He did a beautiful job on my abs! My flanks are still swollen... Still using my CG 12 hours a day, skin still feels weird. I will hopefully start exercising next week... I will post more pics soon.. Only have this one now...
Miami Plastic Surgeon

The best doctor ever! Very professional, caring, knows what he is doing. Would recommend him without a doubt! His team is also great, the nurses, anesthesiologists... Everyone... It was a great experience!

How are you doing?
Your results are definitely looking good! and the swelling will start dramatically reducing over the next few weeks. I felt like I was the same size for the first two weeks. Couldn't even squeeze into my pre surgery pants... Had to wear sweat pants and leggings. I am still the same pants size as before, but my clothes looks sooooo much better on me. Also, my bruising subsided around week 3.. I think week 4 I had a few shadows of a bruise on my upper sides, but all gone now. The only thing is that swelling is still here... No where near as bad as before. And when I take my compression garment off, my skin feels tingly and like its gonna fall off or something. Not painful, just tingly. Also I love my compression garment after i got to stop using the original one after surgery. I used http://www.leonisa.com/en/shapewear/post-surgery-shapers-and-liposuction-compression-garments/ They are very comfy. I wear it all the time and have no problem with it.
You look great! I'm having lipo tomorrow and looking forward to the results...just not the compression garment LOL
You look awesome!!!:)You will be the best looking young mom at the elementary school:)
:))) thank u!!!
Wow I can already see results in your 3-day post op pics.  Can't wait to see how things look as the swelling goes down.  Congrats!  Hang in there with the CG- they sound terrible.
Good. I'm one day ahead of u and still sore. You are so lucky you don't have this weird , internal iching! It's brutal !!!!
I don't know what Jaja is? I had told them I wanted to stay in the hospital 1 night because I knew after surgery I can't pee and needed a cathetar for a day. I was gushing blood ! I started having a panic attack in the hospital because I thought I couldn't breathe from garment being so tight so they gave me a valium! Dr. came in and loosened the garment. Wow 6 weeks they told you to wear it? My Dr. said 24/7 for 2 weeks, then 12 hours a day for 2 weeks. Every Dr. is different on what they think. If you read under garments, 1 girl wrote that she can't wear it at all because it gives her a panic attack !
I am about to call it a quits on this garment! The pressure in my stomach is killing me... Also I dont know why but I got a very bad stomach ache and diarrhea this afternoon... Si not feeling good at all today... I am supposed to go back to work Tuesday... I hope i am feeling better by then... I really want to know if the garment ia only to speed up healing or if its crucial for the final result....
Hmm... maybe you have a stomach bug. I live in Boston and it is going around. Most people are constipated after surgery. From what I remember reading, it is not crucuial for final results...I think it just speeds it up. But of course ask your Dr. Today ( day 4( is my first day without meds) I feel like someone kicked me with boots. I keep adjusting my stupid binder, but it actually hurts more when I take it off to shower. My flanks r so sore and look bigger and more square!
Ho are you feeling today? I am soooo itchy that I couldn't sleep. at first I thought it was my binder, but realized it is internal ! It is the nerve endings healing. Argh,,,,It is driving me nuts! Hope you are better today.
Oh God.... How can i explain... I am in crisis today... Went to get the lymphatic massages... They hurt but werent that bad... What is totally killing me is the compression garment... They stuck me in a smaller one and i hate it!!!! I got home amd had to take it off... I just pit the old one back on... Its better than nothing... I felt i could barely breathe when they put me the smaller one... I dont know how crucial for the end result the garment is... Funny you say about the ithching... I started itching like 20 minutes ago and didnt know why... Must be internal also... I am back to work tomorrow! Dont know how i am going to make it 8 hours sitting down with this freaking thing on!! Besides the itchiness how r u feeling????
Hi, I didn't see this until now. I am 2 weeks and one day post. Still itchy, numb, and get very swollen at night. Im now supposed to wear the garment 12 hours a day. I bought another one in Marshalls, size medium which is what I am. After I swell up it cuts into my skin. ! By 7 pm, I'm exhausted. Yesterday I slept better because I didn't wear it! How are you?
Also, took my measurements and kind of bummed. My stomach is down 1 1/2 inches, waist is up 1/2 in ! (morning). I want to look curvier...I realy hope I will be happy, because right now I'm kind of down. I also have pms, and had 2 slices of salty pizza. Bad, I know!
Oh well you are not alone!!! I am kind of freaked! My main objective were the flanks!!! I And i feel them exactly as before, i dont see the difference i wanted. My belly is super flat bit that wasnt my priority... I really really hope its swelling! I dont care it takes long to see the results I just want to see them!! I
Also i am PMS and am only thinking about food! :$ i will see if i post pics today! Are you doing massages???
Hi, I'm just pressing the flanks myself. I am 2 1/2 post....It ls looking better in the morning...especially my flanks. That is still painful. At night I swell up like a balloon. I feel like the stupid garment makes things worse. I now have to wear it 12 hours a day....
Funny isn't it. My waist is great but the swollen hard abdomen is freaking me out. We are all so different.
Hi again for all of you young people, I am 54 and getting ready to have my surgery plus lipo next Monday, my question is I am going to have my FIRSt Brazzillian Wax on Wed.for the surgery.., I know I will survive the surgery but I am not sure I will survive the wax!! Any tips????:):)
Just relax enjoy it all and visualize the wonderful new you.
Now you are the first person I have ever heard say " Just sit back and relax" O h Lord I hope and pray I just don't get up and run out the door!:)
It is just a saying to say nature will run it's course and your body will respond accordingly after you do whatever you can do.
Oh my God if I was ever able to look as great as you do BEFORE lipo I could die right now at 54 a very happy lady!!:) You look amazing I really am not sure where you needed anything!:)
Thankyouuu so much for the nice words!!! I always have hated my flanks!!! I weighed 105 and always had those flanks... Finally decided to take action on them! Will post pics as soon as i am capable of taking the garment without fainting! Jaja
Looking great for just a couple days out. Good luck on your first day back to work.