I had two bbls with two different doctors my first...

I had two bbls with two different doctors my first bbl I didnt like it there was no roundness it still looked the same before I went under surgery. My second bbl was with doctor Salama I received 1300ccs in each cheeks I had my arms liposuction which he didnt do to good with they have dents in them they need to be re liposuction he liposuction my uper and lower back as well. Oh sorry for leaving out that I had a tt too while under going the tt I paid to have my uper back relipo become with doctor Salama he really doesn't do to good with liposuction the hell out of you. Not trying to bad mouth him just speaking my experience with him. Yes he's a great doctor for bbl not to good with liposuction. Any how im going back to him for implants reason for implants ive lost weight so therefore my butt has dropped and lost projection not the doctor's fault. Im kind of nervous about getting the implants been reading some crazy things about them but I say its all risky all I can do is pray things go right. No im not being booty greedy I just want what I want and thats a nice round phat a** like it use to be. My waistline is very small I was going to get my breast done but after seeing one of the ladies on here who has implants and my doctor did them im like on im an a** fan ill just get the bomb shell bras from Victoria secret and call it a day till later when I up some more money. All in all ive lost weight on top of that I had just about every part on my body liposuction. So implants it is oh and I want my arms relipo I dont like them very ugly and noticeable.
good luck with your implants. I totally agree with you about the bbl bs I had it done and it was a waste of money. very happy wtyh my implants
Thanks for the good luck. Yes bbl is a waste even though I lost weight but I didn't lose a massive weigh lost. This will be my third a** job like how many more before im satisfied smh we are really getting the shit end of the deal. Then get on here and praise the doctors they getting all this money while we hurt going through all types of different emotions while they kick back and collect money by experimenting on our bodies let along our lifes. If your butt didnt drop or change to them in about a year they gotta go back for a revision or more liposuction somewhere huh.

My TT after two bbl

Everyone has different experience after surgery of course that being said tt was the worst for me I recovered good but the pain was hell I dealt with bbl better then I did with tt. I never want to ever deal with under going a tt again. I was very stiff my stomach felt like I had really bad gas muscles was tighting up really bad oh god that was the worst thing going through in my life. Couldn't eat much at all I really think thats where my weight loss took place. Doctor salama did a really nice job with my tt nice thin cut line not thick at all. From time to time I still have swelling :/ I still feel my muscles tighting too its been 5 and a half months since done. Im ready to get my belly button pierced again. I was told it takes a year for tt to finally heals huh :/ my stomach is still hard but thank god no problems. Im upset about my arms thought like wtf

its there any females over 140 who has gotten butt implants

Ive been searching for reviews and pics on women whos over 120 130 more on the 145 150 side who has butt implants please help im 149 probably alil smaller but not much I wasnt to see the results of other women's implants. I want more the 450cc implant in my butt my but is wide im want it from like that I want it more perky poking out not only poking out wen im turn to the side I want it round from the back too im sure these doctors could work their magic like Hollywood doctors sheesh

huh lol

Lol im reading over my last post and omg so much wrong spelling lol dying laughing sorry ladies
Girl from the pic you posted up looks pretty damn good hun. Please post some more pics so we can all have an idea how you're looking these days.
Damn girl your ass is huge already lol good luck my sx is soon. I'm soooooo nervous I've lost my appetite
Its still phat just dropped and I dont like that I shouldn't have to wear but lifts to make my ass sit up. Naaaaa so implants it is. I also lost weight so its not big anymore its ok but I know what I want what look im going for ya know

I changed my doctor to Widder

I changed my doctor ill be going to doctor Widder for my butt implants reason I changed from doctor Salama I feel that he isnt the man for butt implants. I've searched high and low for great results and there's not a one that caught my eyes from doctor Salama...Doctor Salama is good for bbls and somewhat for tummy tuck. Doctor Salama does not do aggressive liposuction. Today I canceled my appointment with doctor Salama they kept $1250 of my money...Even though money hard to get I just charged it to the game because I will not waste 8000 dollars for something thats going to look the same after being tortured by going through all that pain. Doctor Salama told me himself that 500ccs is hard to close up that right there told me he dont know what hes doing. I will not go under surgery again to wake up looking the same. In my Beyoncé voice I WENT TO SLEEP LIKE THIS AND WOKE UP LOOKING THE SAME. All of doctor Salama implants are not the business im only speaking my mind and from before and after pictures ive seen on real self. I spoke to doctor Widder myself today I feel much better he asked me if I wanted a kim k butt we laughed I said yes I want a bigger but...Me im a ass person everyone is different some women dont want alot of ass well I do lol
Confident1 No I'm going to him he doesn't do right
Yeah I got a call yesterday from dr.widder office and I straight told them the reviews are not good on him and not to mention the technique he does is not what I want. So hopefully they get a clue that people on here are communicating and half ass work on people's body is unacceptable.
Glad to see women working together

Ruben huh really umm

I spoke to someone in the office today she asked who am I speaking with? So I told her my name and she placed me on hold. Ok she come back to the phone saying everyone is busy right now ill have Ruben to call you when he's done. Ok I understand sooooo I waited and waited no call so im pist off at this point. I called back and kinda had to go off I told the girl who answered the phone if I was to lie and said I was a different person im sure he would have answered my call I said if I dont hear from him by 5 o'clock im getting in touch with the Better Business Bureau! We hung up I swear not even 5 seconds I gets a call back and guess who it was???? RUBEN ummmm I thought he was busy. Its not right that they take your money with no wait but put you on the back burner when you really need to speak with them. Ive been doctor Salamas office many times and always saw Ruben on the phone so come again tell me why im unimportant smh. But im done with them. Everyone seem cool till they get your money. So Ruben like well I dont like how you was talking to my staff they work hard so we're going to just give you your money back. First off I didnt curse at her not a one time yes I was alil aggressive because she was lying to me I know damn well Ruben ass could have came to the phone. But ima dead the issue. I feel like he know that his brother doctor Salama couldn't give me what im lookin for so they like the hell with it and so was I. Look at doctor butt implants work then look at doctor Widder implants work bigggggg difference.

Doctor Salama told me he could turn my implants upside down

When I went to see doctor Salama for a consultation he told me that he can place my implant upside down giving me more projection up top. That statement kind of bothered me so I had to ask a doctor on real self and this the response I received.... Thank you for your question.  In my opinion, it is not recommended to place an anatomical or tear drop shape implant upside down.  This is going against the manufacturer's recommendations and has a high chance of rotation, displacement and possibly disfiguring results
Have you considered going to a different country to get implants? I'm scheduled for surgery in 4 weeks in Mexico (butt implants, lipo, and FG). The reason I'm going to Mexico is cause of the types of implants they use. Plus my friend went to this doctor and her results are AMAZING.
Good luck sweetheart hope your surgery goes well keep me posted as I will do the same
I hope you know dr widder places implants on top of the muscle instead of in between or under?

Widder

I talked to Widder today sent in my pictures im 5'1 145 pounds I alright have a shape small waistline flat stomach only thing my butt dropped. Well Widder and I both agreed id need 660cc he told me thats going to give you what your looking for....well we shall find out.

Bbl isn't worth it

Along time ago when I first had my bbl done I saw no difference so a year later I went to Salama to make me right which he did. Ok now im a living proof that bbl really isnt the key to the vixen look its those implants. Check it out over the days week months year....then the year in a half your but is going to drop all your fat doesn't stay then like me and a few more women like ok one more round this should do it. Ok you go in for your second round bam! Everything look all perfect then hear comez the days week months year...and so on somewhere your going to literally say to yourself this shit was a big waste of time and money. The doctors tells you to gain weight to have extra fat to take out to place in your butt ok so after all that gaining weight you dont like you fat size so you drop some pounds guess what???? Your going to lose your projection and that means DROP BUTT. Who want to keep on weight just to keep a fatt ass ummm not me. No im not saying dont get bbl but I will say the shit is a waste of life and money.
What if one was to do squats after receiving a BBL to keep the buttocks rounded and lifted ? Do you think that may work ?
Are you able to post photos of your bbl transformation? I think it would be very helpful to some of us.
If my words cant help then im sorry no heart feeling I don't post pictures people can use them to put you on the spot like omg her ass fake she has implants no I will not post pictures sorry. Just know that I already have a nice shape but no more projection in my butt so im going for 660ccs implants. Sorry sweetie

sorry ladies I will not post pictures

Good morning ladies and gentlemen I will not post pictures on here of myself real self isnt private anyone can get on here and see you and have you all over the Internet I have lots of tattoos if I was to post a picture and cover them up you guys will not see my results noway so im not able to post before or after pictures im so sorry because I know what its like to see before and after results. Not being mean just keep myself hidden again im sorry. But everything I is true from not only my experience other women I know as well. We went to the same doctor had two rounds of bbl and tummy tuck.

tummy tuck with doctor Salama

Its been almost a year since ive had my tt I have loose skin around my back and tummy I dont think its supposed to be loose skin like whats the point of having a tt if your going to still have loose skin??????!!!!! My stomach is big when I lean upwards no lie I swear...I mean yes he put my cut wayyy down but hell he could have cut me higher if that would have made me have tighter skin. The cut is nice smooth and neat but I hate this loose skin shit and pudgy stomach.

I do believe the saying everything happens for a reason

I received a message in my inbox giving me heads up about Doctor Widder about butt implants here's what was said........

Hi Hun, just wanted to PM you real quick about your Dr. I am not trying to bad mouth him or anything but I have this strong feeling that you need to research Widder on this site a bit more. He goes on top of the muscle which is really bad because he ALWAYS uses 565 cc or larger, and the way he places them, your tissue will not hold implants securely in place. So many girls on here have had issues after going to him. Not to mention he only uses 1 incision, and alot of his patients have their incisions split wide open due to the fact it is WAY too much pressure with all those cc's on 1 incision. Check out Hannahsargent on here. Alot of his patients are happy at first, but then they end up having issues. And if you scroll through his patients, he ALWAYS uses 565 or bigger no matter you height, weight, body shape, etc. I just felt I should mention it to you. Good Luck hun whatever Dr you choose :)

More to the sorry about Doctor Widder

Actually that hannahsargent doesnt mention she is fixed now. In fact this is her last paragraph:
"My last visit at the docs went well.. He drained fluid that was from the blood clots dissolving from my hematoma. He also decided to keep he stitches in for two more weeks so they hopefully get removed the 25th.. At this point I am mentally and physically drained.. I can't resume my normal life yet so it's making me a bit depressed.. I miss bing able to workout and chase my little boys around.. As for physically, there's a constant pain just above my implant that had the hematoma.. Not sure if it's just normal back pain or what but it's horrible.. Any time I try to sit It feels sooo horribly uncomfortable .. I'm ready for these implants to feel apart of my body ... How long does this take to be normal again? .. As for my incision well took a pic this mornjng while cleaning and I don't think it's ever gonna heal.. It still has a hole even after it was stitched up.. Please tell me someone went through all this and it was worth it in the end.. Right now I don't know anymore pic below .. Btw that's not
Blood just color satiation of camera"

Another person is painistempscarsR4ever, she had HORRIBLE results from him.
Another is Secret85. Hers are uneven and having to have them redone.
BubbleButtDreamz ended up not liking her results.
Miladoll doesnt like her results
Before I had my surgery I read EVERY single persons experience on the site with butt implants. I was considering Widder myself until I read these things. You have to read from start to finish. Most are happy at first but end up regretting going to him. These I found are just a few.... You can obviously go to whoever you want. I dont know you so it's obviously not hurting me if you do choose him. I was just trying to help. So if you do go with him, hopefully you arent one of these girls ending up regretting using him afterwards.

Meant to say story ^^^

Sorry I meant to say story not sorry up top. Anyways everything happens for a reason I just not to long ago received a call from Doctors Widder office telling me I have to pay 30% more because I had two bbls like really wtf 30% more after me reading and seeing horrible reviews the original price was $9400 for 665cc butt implants. I refuse to pay 12000 dollars for a fuck up hell no. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!
Check out Dr Stanton hun. From my research he's very good in butt implants and forget about Dr Widder lol
Bol he has the wrong chick fucked up

Unfair

How you give a person a price then call them two days later telling them their price jacked up...its not like I didn't tell him my medical history having two bbls like he just out the blue lets jack the price on her then not to mention he knows my situation about Doctor Salama keeping 1250 dollars of my money...I told Doctor Widder secretary I guess you have to lie in America to get what you want you cant be honest around here. If I wouldn't have told him then my price would have been what they first quoted me.
Geez doll u been thru a lot but thanks a million for ur honesty n review. I also read about dr widders sub facial implants which makes me nervous n that he may be a one size fits all type of booty doc :-(

Please ladies please do your research before spending alots of grands

I was literally saved by a very caring real self member oh I think her so much. I went to check Widders comments out myself mostly all of his butt implants reviews are negative sad just sad.

Vienna, VA CLC4ME  Worth It Cost: $8,000 Shlomo Widder, MD

I chose to have Epidural/ Twilight sedation...14 Jun 2013 4 days post

I chose to have Epidural/ Twilight sedation following Dr. Widders recommendations I received 565cc implants I felt no pain during the procedure first night was uncomfortable but nothing that pain meds didnt take care of, 1.5hr flight home the next day
not unbearable Dr. Widder and staff were amazing

Removal4 May 2014 11 months post

Im having my butt implants removed in about a week. I have had non stop problems incision opening up seromas discoloration etc I think the implants were just way to big too much pressure on that area I wish I would had never done anything
Hi.... is the pic you posted on 7/30 a pic of how your results looks now or a wish picture?
Wish pictures hun
Oh ok... gook luck with your search.

Doctor Ewart

Going to Doctor Ewart I saw great results and read good reviews on him. Thank God he's not charging me extra all because I had two bbls, like Doctor Widder was going to charge me 30% extra because I had work done. I had my consultation today with Doctor Ewart from my before pictures and the wish pictures I sent him he's going to give me 712ccs implants. Not sure if thats to big lol but we will find out when im ready for surgery. His staff is very nice so is he. He didn't try to bull shit me about any complication he had in the past and by him being honest with me I respect him more unlike most doctors they will not tell you about any bad experience they have had.

712ccs

712ccs pretty big I've read once the swelling goes down you'd wish you have went bigger so im going to go for it if it dont fit then he can just go for a smaller implant.
Following your journey ;-)
Ok I will not leave anything out :)

posting pictures

Ok I decided that I will post pictures but with long dresses or something coving my body not anything loose but things that wouldn't show my tattoos but will show my shape. But that'll be later on down the road.
I know it is soooo super hard posting pics on here. You feel like you are just putting yourself out there- so ya, it's kinda freaky. But I am so glad you decided to post some in clothing. I can't wait to see your results! Super happy for you hun! Wishing you the best of luck on your New Booty Journey!!! :) :) :)
Lol i love showing my body just dont want that fake booty crap thrown up in my face lol I will always keep that a secret ill say its a bbl till the day I leave here. With what I have now people think its fake certain clothes I put on it lifts up my butt. Thanks for the luck and your welcome.
Hey ;) where can I find the photos ?

First payment

Hi ladies well ive made my first payment to Doctor Ewart today hopefully ill be making three more payments and ill be ready for my implants. I noticed a big difference between getting your fat transfered into your butt and getting butt implants well lets say my opinion. Bbl drops after awhile implants does too but not as much as bbl. If you look at alot of the vixen women look how round their butts are then look at the women on real self a year later. But anyways here's a picture of how my body type looks similar to her's even my waistline and stomach.
Congrats girl, you are on your way!!
Yes coming along AngelMB2009

I no no body

Someone send this picture to my phone and said no dont do it because your going to look like this...it kinda offended me but by me being so humorous I laughed and told that person im going to deftly keep this picture to show my doctor this is a NO look I DON'T WANT! LOL
I'm glad to hear you changed your first choice dr... He is a good dr and have skills with Lipo body sculpting, bbl etc but not enough experience for implants, speaking out of my own experience. He places them in there nicely but they just don't seem to agree with his technique and follow up afterwards so they have to come out somehow.I found it out the hard way and I'm just happy when I see other ppl doing their research well and I hope u have found the right dr. Hope ur stomach is completely stretched out by now bc it will need to take a lot of pressure. Good luck with ur xs and happy healing!
Anenimity I really don't like his out come with the implants im talking about doctor salama
What dr have you decided to go with?

IMPLANTS CALLED AART

Doc Ewart uses Implants called AART said they feel like silly putty said they have some give to it...

anyway here's some pictures ive seen on instagram I dont like the look of her butt it doesn't go with her body fame
Love ur updateS! Gurl I've seen butts from all shapes. All I know is if ur tiny and super skinny with chicken legs do not get huge bowling balls butt implant. It will look ugly and fake.
Im glad you understand me girl do you see those chicken legs and girl it just doesn't look right on her ...
What's the girls name in IG? lol

Why act childish

Some of these women on here be acting childish as hell, why get mad with the next female for not liking her results?? Pictures lie just like real people a ass could look great on a picture but in person looks horrible. When a woman takes off her clothes she's the one who see whats wrong with her body if she spent thousands of dollars on her body to be fixed there shouldn't be any problems anymore. Yes doctors are humans and no one is perfect but they sholl charging these perfect high ass prices so we want what we want. Its not like these doctors are only changing 500 to 1000 dollars better yet they dont even provide a place to stay or your food hell thats extra. Going through surgery to wake up looking like shit after spending grands hell we should be looking our like that money we spent. Ladies stop down talking a person for not liking his or her results and it be mostly the women who hasn't even been through surgery yet. Dont talk unless you walked a mile through surgery.
I agree with you! The money we spend on surgery-we should be getting the results we want, not stuck with something unsatisfactory and a loss of thousands not to mention thousands more to fix it. I feel so bad for these girls who end up not getting the results they wanted :( given the money they spent they should have what they want. It can be debilitating to some ppl having to live with an outcome that they don't like.

I dont want to waste any more money

I wished we can make our own contract with these doctors who really dont know what they're doing the contract should say if I the doctors patient isn't 100% satisfied with my results I get 30% of my money back. I just did a little search through real self on butt implants and I must say im disappointed with some of these doctors butt implants work. It should be against the law for these doctors to get away with fucked up ass work on us women if they don't know what they are doing they need to be honest and stop trying to be fucking crooks getting over on women putting them through all that pain and suffering we should be able to sue them for pain and suffering when the work is just fucking rediculous

pic

Ass are us

Tummy tuck by doctor Salama still have loss skin

Doctor Salama cut me really low im ok with that but I still have loss skin and when I sit up my stomach looks like I have a gut. I hate this loss skin look its not like I was a overweight woman then lost lots of weight. In two months it'll be a year since I have my tummy tuck. This crazy
Best Wishes!
Bellamy Besos thank you same to you if you didn't have your yet
Thanks :) Bellamy lol

Her butt looks good

This a picture of Nina Ross Da Boss she also has implants her ass looks dang good she's also on instagram follow her

figure right & tight

Body baby, body baby, body baby...Money baby, money baby, money baby.
Damn girl your ass is going to be BIG. nicki and kim will look back twice!
Lol im a ass freak
Loved reading your review!!! I'm dying to see pics girl!! Please post before & after with jeans on so your tats are covered!

pic

Lol yes

Confusing

Reading so many bad reviews about the implants have me scared to get implants now. I don't want to spend thousands of dollars to have them placed then removed :( because of the implants not long enough or to long catching infections ahhh this is like mind bothering right now. You gotta keep up to date on these women reviews who has already been through it they helping out big time so it's not easy to stay away because of bad reviews. Just because a doctor has a few good reviews doesn't mean your results are going to turn out like the women who had great experience :(
Check out the positive reviews and try to stop reading the negative ones. Check out ibizabutt I would do that and it discouraged me. But once i got rid of the negative thoughts&energy,all went well. Stay Positive Hermosa. Happy Saturday!
Hey Bella Besos I read everyone's reviews it's not to many butt implants reviews on here lol so trust me I'm not just focusing on the negative ones it's just the bad out weights the good and that's so not good. Most of the women hasn't even had surgery done yet so I have way more time for better results
I hear you. I have read so many negative reviews on cool sculpting and i am doing it in October,so i'm trying to be hopeful it will work for me. I am not 100% sold on it but i will try it. I do wish you the Best :)

Women are hard headed

No matter how many butt implants these doctors does a day every butt implant on here turns out to be a big waste of money. Not saying don't get it because we are all grown and going to do what we want. We actually acting like 15 grand is just a dollar we giving away. The money we spending is not petty money. Open your eyes butt implants isn't worth getting either in my book every female on here who has already been through surgery has something wrong. Implants got infected, implants had to be removed, butt implants flipped. Smh all this is a big warning but what women still going to try because women are just hard headed.

Adding on to the top story ^^^^

women incisions are opening back up, the best doctor so most say For but implants he put the wrong shape implants in one of his patients. Mmm so stop with the oh this doctor is the best or this doctor knows what he's doing because he does so many butt implants a day a week. How do we know that the other doctors isn't just as good as the so called great doctor if no one on real self not giving them a try. The doctor I choose is doctor Ewart he has two women on there they work looks great no bad reviews on him and they pictures are fabulous. No I'm not saying go to him because whose to say anything could go wrong but guess what yall taking chances anyways with these other doctors lol. I'm not going to lie yes I want butt implants yes I'm scared to get them after all these crazy ass reviews. I'm hard headed too : ( lol but I have my legs, toes, and my fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong. This is crazy!!!!!! I promise if I decide to get it done I will share every detail I don't care if it's good or bad I'm going to tell it how it is I'm very blunt.
Hello eye candy i will be getting my implants put in Sep, 30th i will also share details good or bad…. i am scared after reading all of this stuff on here but i made de decisions and going forward with it…wish me luck
Best wishes dear :)
AshKah Thank you!

The bigger the better

You can't tell me she doesn't have butt implants but I'm loving this woman shape though
Hey hun thanks for willing to share I will be following your review good luck sweetie I hope everything goes in your favor. @Brazil14

Brazilian Butt Lift vs Implants

I already had two bbls done before and both went down as time went by. That projection you have in the beginning of your bbl you will not keep after a year you will be wanting another bbl then another one after that one. Smh yes if you go to the right doctor for bbl ur butt will improve from being super flat. You will have to keep alil weight on you to keep ass which I don't think that's healthy. I have a home girl who also had two bbls and going back for a third bbl. As for me I have no fat for a third bbl because 1 I lost weight 2 I had tt 3 I've been liposuction each time I went for surgery. So I want implants this go round. No my butt isn't super flat it's much fat at the bottom and flat up top having my butt looking like a tear drop butt. When I put on pants of course it lift it up but when I wear dresses or skirts it's dropped not a nasty drop though. When I lay down my butt spread lol I don't like that. I want my projection back and this time I want it to last forever you know.
eye i had the same experience with BBL waste of money …...
Yesss girl they'll learn @Brazil14
yes you have to do it, go thru it to know or else you think it will work out for you… i am from Brazil and bbl is very famous there and all of the girl are going with implants …. i can't sleep right now :( 1 day to go ughhhhhhhhhh

Common benefits of having butt implants

What are some of the most common benefits of having butt implants? Butt implants can be quite successful in making the butt larger and shapelier. This has helped many women gain a more sensuous appearance. For those who have underdeveloped buttocks, buttock implants can now provide them with a more proportionate figure. Not only has this helped enhance their appearance, but many have also gained a boost in their self-esteem and self-confidence.

How is buttock implant surgery performed

Typically, an incision is made in any one of the following places: where the cheek meets the back of the thigh or down the buttock crease. The incision is usually made in the buttock crease, where scars are not noticeable. However, this area does carry a high risk of infection.

The doctor then creates a pocket large enough to insert the butt implants. The implants can be placed either under the gluteus maximus muscle or on top of the muscle.

Sometimes, the doctor performs liposuction in order to further enhance the shape of the buttocks.

After performing the same procedure on both the buttocks, the doctor makes sure that they are symmetrical and looks natural and proportionate. He/she then stitches up the incisions.

Most likely, the anesthesia you receive will be general, although some doctors use a local anesthetic along with a sedative. Anesthesia type should be discussed with your doctor during the initial consultation.

How long does butt implants surgery take?

Buttock implant surgery usually takes about two to three hours to complete. The length of the procedure varies according to the technique used, the placement of the implants, the patient's anatomy, type of anesthesia used, and whether other procedures will be performed at the same time.

Do I have to stay in the hospital after surgery?

Most buttock implant surgery is performed in a surgical suite as an outpatient procedure. You'll be able to return home within a few hours of the surgery.

Is butt implant surgery painful?

Buttock implants stretch the tissues, and can be painful. This is especially true when the implants are placed under the muscle. The pain is greatest within the first 48 hours, but improves with each day. This can be relieved by pain medications. In spite of the initial discomfort, most women report that they are very satisfied with the results of the surgery.

When you wake up you may feel tired, sore, and stiff. It is important to take the medication prescribed to you by your doctor. Your surgeon may prescribe an antibiotic and an anti-inflammatory medication to be taken after your buttock implant surgery. It is a good idea to have these prescriptions filled beforehand.

What can I expect after surgery?

You will have a compression garment on after surgery to provide support, which should not be removed for the next two to three weeks following butt implant surgery.

It is important to take the medication prescribed to you by your doctor. Someone will need to drive you home, and you may need assistance at home over the next couple of days. Expect to be in bed for the next 24 hours following surgery.

What is the recovery period like?

It is critical that you review post-procedure care with your doctor. Following his/her instructions carefully will help ensure you have a speedy, healthy recovery. Also keep in mind that:

Rest is important to the healing process, so do it as much as possible following your procedure. Drink plenty of fluids, and be sure to take the doctor's prescribed medications. Most likely, you will be able to resume calm, quiet work within a few days to weeks following butt implants surgery. You should still avoid physical exertion for several weeks, depending on the advice of your doctor. The stitches will come out within a week to 10 days, but swelling may continue, gradually subsiding over several weeks. As the swelling subsides, the results will become more apparent.

You will probably be able to resume exercise and normal physical activities within two weeks, when the soreness has subsided. You should refrain from physical activity or exercising until at least six weeks after surgery. Recovery varies from patient to patient and depends upon the technique, type of implant, and site of placement that the doctor uses, as well as the level of activities in your daily routine. Ask your doctor for more specific information.

Ideal Candidate

In general, the best candidates for buttock implants are:

18 years of age or olderIn good physical healthPsychologically stableRealistic in their expectations

The above is only a partial list of the criteria that your surgeon will consider in determining whether or not this procedure is appropriate for you. Be sure to ask your surgeon if he/she considers you an ideal candidate for buttock implants.

Possible complications

With buttock implant surgery, there is a possibility that the implants may shift and cause the buttocks to appear asymmetrical. However, the implants are placed above the sitting area; this is done to keep patients from sitting on them and thus reducing the risk of implants shifting.

Another complication is that the butt implants may rupture or break. However, this occurrence is rare.

Many times patients will not be aware of complications until days or months after the procedure has been performed.

Butt Implant Risks

All surgical procedures carry some degree of risk. The risks of undergoing buttock implant surgery can include (but are not limited to): infection, unsatisfactory results, excessive bleeding, adverse reaction to anesthesia, and the need for second, or sometimes third, procedure.
Girl thanks for all the info.. Very helpful! The girl in your last updated pics shape is so nice...I would love to have that shape!!! Do you think she had butt shots or implants???
I know for sure she had two bbls and a tummy plus her back tuck as well. Yes I'm sure she also has implants due to every time she walked her butt would shake she didn't like that hell I wouldn't either. Your very welcome and yes her body banging.
Wow she looks bomb! So when's your surgery?

Hard implants

If done properly, butt implants should not harden. Patients may experience hardening of the butt implant if the implant is placed to superficially in the gluteal tissue. Superficial but implants can cause a significant reaction by your body which will create a tight scar contracture around the implant that may alter the appearance of the plant and cause discomfort. If this occurs, the implant must be removed and placed into a deeper and safer area within the butt.
Keep in mind that butt implants are not like breast implants. Butt implants are actually solid pieces of silicone plastic. They cannot leak or rupture. If placed properly, your body will tolerate the implant well and you will not have problems with excess scarring or displacement of the implants. If done appropriately, your implants should not need to be replaced.
Happy Wednesday Doll. how is yr search going?
Hello beautiful Bella Besos...I'm still in shock I don't know what to do or think at this point. I read you want to go to doctors who does lots of implants a month but then once you read the women reviews things just not right : / so I'm lost at this point.

Rachel

I'm always calling bothering Rachel at doctor Ewart office because of these bad reviews and pictures she's a very good listener and understands my concerns 100% she's a sweetheart. She say girl your worrying yourself to much about this and we laugh...Rachel told me some women comes in wanting implants but then change their minds because they don't want to walk around with an object in there body, then she said the women who comes in for a bbl ends up getting implants because they don't want the fat to go away causing them to do another round of fat transfer. I told her I read someone review saying Aart Implants could rip she told me the implants are thick that she couldnt see how they could rip. She was talking to me about how most women don't keep up with their follow ups and do a lot of things their way and not the doctor's way.
It's very frustrating. I understand. I wish doctor's wouldn't lie&also I dislike fake reviews. It makes it difficult to believe anything. A lot ppl stop updating too which is suspect. Umma stay. positve for you! You may be one of the blessed ones :)
Beautiful Bella Besos you took the words right out of my mouth I've been wanting to do a update review on those fake behind profiles how you post two or three updates and that's it poof be gone mmm don't add up to me then you ask questions and they never get back to you most have two pictures and that's it with no drains at all lol I don't know bout that
You definitely know what i'm talking about you a true vet with BBL's. I just ended up not doing it. Too negative&overwhelming. how were your 2 BBL experiences?

A guy asked me if my a** real here is what I told him..

If it was real or fake would it matter? If not then why ask? Why every big ass gotta have a question mark behind it when at the end of the day fake or real it doesn't matter right?

Adding on to my top story ^^ this what he replied back

No don't mean it like that..didn't mean to offend u if I did.. Ur right tho it doesn't matter because I hit u up anyway right?? U are a very sexy woman and I was just curious because it's so perfect lol.. I'll take it as u work out alot OK lol..
What an Idiot! I wish we could ask a man to drop his drawers to see if he's worth our time before going out with him! HA! Can i check your junk. I Hate Dumb ignorant fools. Those kind don't deserve a response! Middle inger up.
finger
Lol! Ur so damn right!

wish pic

but i told her not but it old sorry for typo
Hi Muneca How are you? I referred curvyfruit to you because she had a bbl but it's a little big she is 2 mos post-op. She wants a revision but it old her she will lose it n 1 year & no need for revision. I said most women not all. You can read it.
Lol okayyyy hahaha dudes and women ask me if my a** real smh like does it matter and who will say no my a** not real lol so why ask that dumb ass question..

Curves Black China

Hey doll when can we see your pics? See what you're workin' with :)
Oh I'm not posting any of my pictures on this site it's not private
Yeah,nothing is private. Even pics we send by email or phone,they are all in the cloud :/
moses salama