34 Married with 4 Kids.

Ready for relief of back pain, shoulder pain, neck...

Ready for relief of back pain, shoulder pain, neck aches. I have always been very large bust. When I started having kids they kept growing. Now that I am finished with child birth,I want relief. I am a 36 DDD. I have shoulder indentions. Had my consult 3/14/14. I heard back from the dr office the following Monday. I am approved. The Dr was very nice and informative.
Good luck hoping to find out this week about insurance
Good luck ...happy for you you wont regreat it ;)
Welcome to the Group Here ! There are LOTS of REALLY GREAT Ladies - and all so Nice and Helpful ! Read thru lots of the Reviews - so You'll have a Better Idea of what this Road to Reduction is all about !

Shopping for supplies

Went out with the hubby to get a few supplies. I have tons of gauze,paper tape, steri strips being that I'm a school nurse and I get to keep all expired supplies. So that's a plus. I picked up arnica Montana, dial soap, polysporin, stool softeners.

My surgery date

My surgery date is May 27,2014. I choose this date because the last day of school for the summer is 5/23/14. So this will give me time to recover without stressing to get back to work and my body not being ready for the pressure. And I can have the kids wait on me while their dad is at work. ????
Good luck hun wishing you the best :-)
great plan! read my review for what to expect from a natural healthy recovery
Where do I find it? I read over your page and I didn't see it

Pre op 5/16/2014

Post op meds
Pre-admitted
H&H test
Instructions given for surgery.
Getting closer to date. My nerves are getting the best of me. 5 more days until school is out and 9 days to my surgery. I know everything will be fine. Have a few more things to get before the big day!
Good luck! I was about your size before too. Good luck with those kids! Hopefully they are helpful!
What size did u go to
I told him I wanted to be a c. I ended up 36 d. But I also am10 lbs more than normal. BUT, once I got over the disappointment and shock of still being in the d's, I actually really enjoy my size. I feel like I can flaunt it in a sexy way. To me my boobs are tiny and every shirt and swimsuit fits, but I feel like I fill them out in a good way. I feel like other people get implants to be my size now. When you get a br all you can think of is having tiny boobies. I hope you get the size you really want, but if you end up bigger please don't freak out. Losing 3-4 lbs of boobs is going to improve they way you look no matter what the letter on your bra says. And your hubby will appreciate something left to play with

So ready

I'm a special needs nurse in a public school. 1 of my students was sitting across the room. He said to me "Mrs.TJ is that your belly? And I said come here. He walked over and pointed at my boobs and said is that your belly. I couldn't do anything but laugh. This week I didn't have to wear my scrubs b/c it was the last week of school. This is the reason I always wore my scrubs. I'm so over these boobs????
good luck, you will look so great

Pictures!

Tomorrow is your big day!!!! Can't wait to hear about your experience. I'm still waiting on approval. Its only been a week but I'm just so anxious. Good luck and God Bless.
Thanks so much changingb430. I'm starting to get anxious myself!
You will be so happy to get rid of those. Good luck tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the DAY!

Just got finished cleaning and washing sheets and all that good stuff. Hubby is scared of me being put sleep. O have never been put to sleep before. I told him I will be just fine!
GOOD LUCK On your Surgery ! You will sure find relief ! Make SURE to take time to REALLY - REALLY Rest ! It is a Hard thing to do sometimes ! You will do GREAT ! We will all be here for you ! :-)
:}
you are a beautiful lady with a beautiful family, soon you will have beautiful breasts too! good luck

On the other side

Woke up @ 3:45Am to get another shower. Put my pillow and blanket in the car. And off we went. Arrived at the surgery at 5;20Am. Peed in the cup to make sure I was not pregnant. Went back to pre op room at 6:20. I weighed in,changed my clothes, got IV in. Anesthesioogist came in and talked to me cracked a few jokes. I was

nervous so he gave me something for that. I remember being rolle to the OR and getting on the table. That's ll I rembed. We I came to I remember saying I have to use the bathroom. Then everything faded again. The next time my hubby was getting me dresses. Then faded again. Then I'm home sitting on my sofa. Where I have been besides going to the potting. The husband and kids have been great. I go Friday for check up. I have on the bandages that he put on after surgery. Oh yeah I have a pain pump also. Will post pictures..

Pictures

My skin is very oily for some reason. That's watermelon juice on my bandage the hubby was trying to feed me so I could take some meds.
Yay! Congrats on surviving and good luck with recovery.

The wrapping of my new girls!

I'm 3 days post op on these pictures. So with that being said I'm very bloated????
That is SO MUCH BETTER for your Frame ! What a relief it will be standing STRAIGHT ! You look Fantastic ! So Happy to WELCOME you to the Other Side ! :-)
You look so great for 3 days! Congrats!
Thanks so much