I Got my Bootay and my Stomach is Flat. Now It's Time to Lift the Girls...

I'm back on the yellow brick road to making all my...

I'm back on the yellow brick road to making all my desired dreams a reality. I had my BBL and TT done by Dr. JCurves earlier this year. I'm definitely loving me some me and I'm happy with everything Dr. J has done for me. My recovery went quite well so now I've decided to start my journey for some new, improve, Boobies.
Well of course I decided once again to have a consult with my favorite PS Dr. J. I had my consult last week in which I was quoted $4800 (return pt. rate). I've seem some of Dr. J's pts before & after in person and in pics and I like their overall results.
I also have a schedule consultation with Dr. Salzhauer this evening and I'm very excited about that. So far his staff has been very attentive. They've called me multiple times
since I've inquire about the procedure. I love Dr.S breast work as well. So cross your fingers for me. I usually don't need a long list of docs to consult with. I usually go for who I want and stick to them so let's see. I've post some pics for ya. Any advice is truly appreciated.

Reschedule :(

Had to reschedule my consult with Dr. Salzhauer due to jury duty. So I've been reschedule for my consult on Tuesday the 29th. I guess that will give me time to do a little extra research.

Consultation Update

So I had my consult with Dr. Salzhauer on Tuesday. He was all the good things I heard... A good listener, patient, knowledgeable of the cosmetic field, and a pleasure to talk to. Arianny is very
friendly and has been in constant
contact since I inquire about having sx
done. I was quoted $5720.00 this quote
includes the breastlift with silicone
implants. I'm still debating if I'm just going to get a regular lift or a lift with an implant just to guarantee fullness. (I
have to do some more research on the implant thing) Still searching... I'll be calling back Dr. Horndeski office on Monday to set up my consult with his office. Until next time I'm still in search for *The best breast surgeon.*

Memorial Day Sale

Classic Shapewear is having a 25% off sale with free shipping (minimum purchase of $40) for 3 days ending 5/26/2014 @ 11:59pm. Enjoy ladies!

Sorry for the delay...

Sorry for the delay in an update. I actually made my decision to go with what I know so I'll be returning back to Dr. J for my Breastlift. I spoke some with Michelle and explained to her what I wanted which is fullness and perkiness. She suggested a breastlift with a small implants. I decided on silicone. I locked in the price with a deposit enough to get on the fast track list but until then I'm sitting on March 2016???? Y'all know I'm not waiting that long so I'll be paying my balance off next month to get the date I need in Jan/Feb 2015.
Until then I will be doing my research and studying these RS reviews ;)