36 Year Old Mom in Need of New Knockers!

I've been wanting a some new "betties" for 12...

I've been wanting a some new "betties" for 12 years now. I never thought I would actually get them though!!! So excited and nervous! Mom of 4 kids (his, mine, ours). BF 2.
I've had my (one and only) consultation as well as my preop appt and am scheduled for surgery on April 28th. Originally scheduled for May 16th but hubby will be in New Orleans during that time. And ain't no way I'm doing this without his help! Also makes me nervous that I had to push out my surgery date because we are going to Cancun mid June!
I was originally scheduled to get a lift and implants then changed to just a implants at my preop. Well I will be scheduling another meeting with my PS next week to most likely add the lift back in there.
I have pseudoptosis or glandular sagging. I was really worried about the scarring that come with a lift and was thinking I could get away without having one. But, after I posted some pics on the doctors forum asking what they thought it came down to this.....I can either have large saggy breasts or perky ones with some scars. The whole point for my getting new "jugs" is to not have to wear those uncomfortable padded, push-up bras anymore and be able to wear all the clothes that I can't now. So perky and scarred it is!
I just need to trust my PS that he knows what he's doing and will give me the look I'm going for. I picked one of the top rated in my state for a reason! :)
I'm currently a saggy, deflated 34C/D in a padded push-up bra. Going with 420cc Silicone under the muscle with a full lift.
I think what I'm most nervous about now is if my hubby will be able to take good care of me during my recovery. :/ I think I'd rather stay in a hospital for a week with a nurse than at home with my hubs, lol. Might have to recruit some of my girlfriends to pop over for a few hours a day to help out.
I'm so glad you are getting the lift with your implants. I see many women try to avoid the lift and then end up getting it a few years later. The scars will fade to nearly invisible within 9-12 months. In fact, check out this member's scars, mom2mysweetboys, you can hardly see her scars at 1 month post op!

Here is a list of helpful recovery supplies you may want to have on hand prior to your surgery. Great idea on having your girlfriends drop in, although I think your hubby will be able to swing it!

Keep us posted!
Wow! What encouragement and inspiration "mom2mysweetboys" blog and pics are! :) Thank you for sharing. I'll head over to the next link about recovery supplies now. Don't know what I'd do without this site!

We have Lift off! Or more like back on! ;)

Talked to my PS today via phone and I'm terrible at talking to people in person or on the phone. One of those awesome introvert traits I guess. But, hey look at me I can type away like nobody's business! Okay back to my post....so I'm defnitely getting the lift. It's all scheduled and back on. I'm so thankful for this site. I just needed some reassurance that I wouldn't look like frankenboob all scarred up and ugly from the lift. Most pics online show ladies scars shortly after surgery. Not many a year or so out. Also I took my NOT introvert friend with me to my preopp because me darn hubby just doesn't have the time or see why he needs to be there....anyways. And I know that friend had some influence on my choices I made in the office that day as well as cost. But, I would rather pay it all at once now and get it done then have another surgery down the road. :)
Hey! So excited for you. Your before pics look a lot like mine. Check out my results I didn't look like frankenboob. I think you will love your results.
I can totally relate to going back and forth on the lift! I'm similar size to you and thought maybe I could get away without it!? But I don't want to go through all of this and have regrets (and still need a push up!) Do you know what profile you're getting?
I have no idea what profile. :/ I should call and ask.

Dream Boobs

Not sure what size I'll end up but these would be awesome!!
We are very similar!! I'm 36 also, but just have one daughter that I BF. We're doing some outside bikini stuff in June so we'll see how that goes! I'm a little more introverted too and I'm a little worried about my husband taking care of me! He just had shoulder surgery in Feb and I took good care of him so hopefully he'll pay it forward. He's actually really good, he's tough though and always wants me to be tough. I know he'll be helpful with meds, changing dressings, etc. I'm worried about 1. Him seeing frankenboobs and being turned off forever and 2. The foods he'll try to give me (and that I'll be tempted to eat). I'm planning on stocking the fridge beforehand with stuff I can eat or at least have all the ingredients so that if I tell him something he can make it. I haven't told him I want him to go with me to my pre-op yet, we'll see how that goes. He's supportive of the surgery, so that's good. He just said he'd take a week off work, I was like, um no. Surgery is a Thursday so just that day should be fine! Anyway, I'm really excited for you and can't wait to hear how it goes!
Oh I just love you already! Sounds like my hubby too! He's a strong silent type. Sweet as heck but kind of clueless when it comes to women and our needs. Lol I'm sure our guys will do ok though. My surgery is on a Monday and he's taking the week off. Which I'm really surprised about. It's usually so hard to get him to take a day off. I'm having a couple of my girlfriends stop by during the week to check on me. I only have 17 days till i get my new girls! My hubby didn't go to my consult or pre-op. Do you have help at home after your surgery? You're gonna need it! When's your surgery date?
I know, when I saw your post I had to comment! Oh yeah, my hubs knows nothing about women, but he thinks he does, which is worse! He has 3 brothers and his mom isn't the girly type. I'm not sure if I'd call my husband silent, haha! He speaks his mind for sure but he's very strong and tough. And stubborn! The only reason he let me help him after his surgery is because he really had no choice. He got some kidney stones AND pneumonia that knocked him on his ass. So we did the whole setting the alarm for pain meds all night thing for a few nights. My surgery is on a Thursday and I figured I'd be ok if he worked Friday? Then I'd have him all weekend. Maybe I'm underestimating how much I'll need him? I have a friend who lives nearby (within 10-15 mins) who's retired and home most of the day and a lady in my neighborhood that I know would help if needed. Our daughters have school and soccer together (my daughter doesn't really care for the girl though) and the mom is a Nosy Rosy. Don't really want the whole soccer team and 5th grade class to know I got my boobs done. I'm telling those on a need to know basis that I'm getting a reduction, which is 1/3 of the truth. So I just read one of BethH's links about breast Aug terminology and I saw that frankenboob has a different meaning than I meant. I meant all cut-up, bruised, and bloody. How old are all the kids? Do "his" live with you full time? My daughter is 10 :)

Stressing about size!

I know it's probably the #1 thing that most women stress about is size before their surgery. And yes, I'm one of those stressing right now! I'm scheduled for 420cc under muscle with a lift. I know it makes a difference in the size you are before you get implants but with a lift who knows what the outcome will be. I just hope they aren't too small for the look i'm hoping for! Someone should make a little app where you can put in your measurments and implant details so you can see what they might look like beforehand. Oh wait I bet there's already something like that isn't there? lol Anyone else about my stats (5'7", 135lbs, saggy 34c) that got 420cc silicone under the muscle with a full lift? Are you happy with the results? Did you wish you'd gone bigger?
Your stats are exactly like mine...5'7, 135, 34C...and I have four kids..haha. I'm scheduled for surgery on May 21st. Having mommy makeover..TT, BL, BA, LP. Going 400cc silicone under the muscle. Can't wait to see your results!! Your going to look GREAT!!
Oh my gosh BHappy! That's too funny! :) I'm so jealous, you're going to look amazing after your done with your mommy makeover!!! Maybe one day I'll get a TT and a BBL!
You are going to look amazing!!! I think you picked the perfect size for the look you are going for. I'll be following your journey!!! :)

10 days till my BA and I chopped my long hair!

So I'm so ready for the big day to be here. I cut my long hair really short. I'm really loving the change. I'm definitely ready to be done obsessing over boobs lol. I dropped off my prescriptions to get filled. The pharmacist has to get authorization for my sleeping pills though. Just hope we get it all figured out in time. I've started buying comfy clothes that are easy to get off and on for after surgery. i still need to find some front closing Sports bras. Having a hard time finding those. Ordered my surgery bra though. My parents are visiting 4 days after my surgery and it's my daughter's bday as well as my hubby has a race which I never miss. Hoping my parents will help out with the kids a bit while they're here. I will start planning something special for my daughter, just not a party till next month. I will post some current before pics this evening in bras so I can compare to after! :)
what prescriptions did you get? I can't believe you cut your hair, you're having a total makeover! I cut all mine off last July-it was past my bra strap in back and I cut angled to my collarbone in front, shorter in back. Don't love it but my husband (possibly the only man in the world) likes it shorter. Link won't work, but look this up on walmart.com: danskin now foam front zip sport bra. I'm planning on buying it. The reviews say it's not too good as an actual sports bra but that's not what we need it for! It's black so it won't show leakage stains, it has a band around the bottom that looks comfy, and it's only $12. Wish I could tell you I bought it and I love it but I was going to wait until closer to the surgery. I think somewhere in the back of my mind I think I'll chicken out at the last minute! You got a lot going on, girl!! I'm sure your parents will help and I know your daughter will have a good birthday. What kind of racing does your husband do? I'm sure you'll be fine 4 days after since you'll just be spectating...
I copied your profile name (hope you don't mind!) and changed my profile name from bear0504-I never liked it but couldn't think of something on the spot. Just wanted you to recognize me :)
Oh it's cute! Love the new name. :)

New Hair!

Before

Love the hair! When you look at the danskin bra (it looks similar to the one you're wearing in your pic) there are a few cheaper hook closure fruit of the loom bras that the reviews say were comfy for surgery. My date is 5/22-I posted some pics last night. So embarrassing.
Oh and by the way, don't worry about the bathing suit in May, you're going to look amazing.
All those bras on Wal-Mart. com say out of stock! I've searched several front closure ones and nothing. It's definitely BA season! Lol maybe I'll have to go into a store and see what they have. And don't be embarrassed about yours pics! We're all in the same boat and here for the same reason......we need new boobies! ;) since mine surgery is before yours I'll make sure to keep you up to date on recovery and what helps best. :)

Stressing about heart issues

I'm one week from my surgery date and was at my parents this weekend. We were talking about my upcoming surgery and they reminded me of a couple heart issues I have and that I should go get a EKG done before my surgery to make sure it's okay for me to still go through with it. I've had one of the conditions since I was a little girl and developed another about 15 years ago by taking diet pills. I've never seen a specialist regarding either, I've just lived with it. But, now looks like I'm going to be forced to find out more info before my surgery. I just hope the doctor can see me and diagnose me in time. And obviously I hope it's no big deal and I can still go ahead with my BA! Would be extremely bummed if I had to postpone the date again. But, better be safe than sorry!
The EKG came back good. They want me to do a 24 hour EKG though just to make sure. ?? She said I probably have PSVT. I will have to google that one lol.
Def have the EKG , my four yr old was born with a heart murmur. Just to be safe. Ur hair is looking too cute. And I think if ur in a c/d even saggy with the 420 you will end up a full d or double d
Better safe than sorry. I'm sure everything will be fine with the EKG but better to find out, even if it means the surgery has to wait, ya know?

24 ECG holter monitor on

Ekg came back ok. She thinks I have PSVT. Which to me is not a big deal. It's something i can live with. But doc wants me to wear a 24 hour monitor vest to get a better look and make sure.
I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster. :/ my doctor called this evening very concerned that I get seen and cleared by a cardiologist before my surgery on Monday. So tomorrow I'm calling every one in my area to see who can see me asap! But even so I can't imagine they'll have results by Monday. I'm not even sure I can postpone my BA without a penalty this late. Praying all works out and my heart looks good!
Oh no! Praying it works out too! I can't imagine you'd have a penalty though since there's such extenuating circumstances. But so much better to know you're ok rather than undertake a big surgery :D
I had a long list of cardiologists I was planning to call this morning to find one that could fit me in today or tomorrow. Well the first one on my list was able to see me and I'm already done and cleared for surgery Monday! Yay! I have an stv. But it's not bad enough that I need medication or anything. Phew! I'm an extremely happy girl! Now I can stop stressing and finish getting things in order for my new tatas!!!

4 days to go!

I'm excited and nervous all at the same time! I got the go ahead for surgery from my doctor and cardiologist. :) Just getting things ready for a hopefully uneventful week after Monday! Got some new movies and good books to read. Now it's just waiting time. I really can't believe how fast time has flown and that the day is almost here!
;) Im so excited for you!!! Best wishes!
So excited for you!! And very glad your health is in order!
Thank you!! :)

surgical bra

My Surgical bra came in the mail. I was told to order two sizes up. I'm a 34C so I ordered a 34E. But it seems like it fits already. ..... worried it won't fit after surgery! :/
From the picture it actually looks like you've got some room at the band and in the cups! Does it feel tight? Your tummy is awesome so your new girls are gonna look hot with that sexy middle! Did the PS tell you to order that or is it an extra? I know some PS's send people home in a surgical bra but some wrap up in ace bandages.
Thank you! I think it must be a good angle or something on my tummy cause that's another thing I feel like needs work lol. I've gained a little weight over the past year and am having a hard time shedding it. :/ And my PS had me order this bra specifically...wasn't cheap. And the straps on my shoulders hurt/scratchy. I'm going to have to make some little covers for that part. It feels like it fits now so it would be really tight once I have surgery. I don't know how the nurse is going to clasp it. It was hard for me to clasp! But the cups seem to stretch pretty good.
Thank you! :)

My family on Easter

Love the photo of your family, thanks for sharing!! Your day is around the corner, wanted to wish you best of luck!!
Thank you so much Eva G! :) I'm so nervous and excited ready to be in recover mode! hehe
Check out you and ur fam!! Beautiful and looking cool as ish!! I love when ppl post actual pics. It's not like the other social sites, just reminds of how good were doing and with our fam , right?! And look at that tummy, omg wait till you get those boobs , everyone will be like O M G , plz girl , ur hubby will lose himself over them, lol, just teasing, but I will def be praying for you, lil cute self;)

Chopped it and Loving it!

Quick question... Did any of y'all have to wear/bring a sports bra for ur pre-op??
My PS had me order a certain surgical bra. But no didn't have to wear anything special for my preop. They had a sports bra for me to change into as well as a shirt.
Oh ok, my ps wants me to bring one so I was just wondering. Thank you!!

Today is the day!

I took my Ambian they prescribed me. Don't think it helped though. Woke up once in the middle of the night. Went to bed about 11:30. Woke up without an alarm at 6:30. But, at least I got some sleep. My appointment isn't until 1:30. I'll be starving and will probably get a headache from not being able to have any water. But I drank a bunch before I went to bed and had a huge burger for "my last meal" hehe. I'm going to call my PS office today and ask about taking nausea and valium meds before I come in. It still doesn't seem real to me that I'm really doing this. It's like the calm before the storm. I will check back in a few hours when my calmness has changed to panic lol.
So, four more days till the big day!!! Yesterday I went to do a little shopping. I bought 2 sports bra, arnica cream (they say it helps with the swelling) and I also bought coconut oil, I will start putting it in today, I'm kind of scared of getting stretch marks on my new boobs so I just rather be one step ahead. I'm already starting to feel the excitement!!!
You're in my thoughts love!!! I wish you all the best! ;)
Thinking of you sweetie, can't wait to hear/see how you are.

waiting

I'm still surprised at how good I feel. Just feels like I had an intense pectoral workout. Just took my pain meds so waiting for those to kick in. I'll update my actual review now. :)
Come on racer!!! You have all of us a little worried now. We want to hear from you. God bless!!!
I'm alive!!!! I'm not sure where the time went. I thought I just got home! Not as bad as I thought! My anesthesiologist was wondeRful! I didn't feel nauseous or groggy at all!!!

All done and home!

I went in at 1:30, started surgery about 2:30 I think. Was out of there around 6:30. I'm extremely impressed with how smooth everything went. I had a bit of anxiety going in. A student was helping with surgery but I was ok with that. Didn't really feel a thing. Had an amazing team! Anesthesiologist was perfect. I didn't feel groggy or nauseous at all!! My hubby took me to "Dick's" a great, greasy wonderful burger place in Seattle! I scarffed down a burger, fries and chocolate shake! Was heaven. I'm home in bed, drinking gatorade, watching my shows. :) My hubby is downstairs playing video games. But I didn't expect much from him. My kids will be the best helpers. :) Will update with pictures tomorrow.
Glad everything went well for you. Can't wait to see ur pics! Get some rest girly!
Glad you had a good ol' greasy Dick's burger to help you with your recovery! I always had one after giving birth to my 3 kiddos. Take it easy as much as you can even if you're mind is telling you to get up and go. Keep us posted!
Oh it was the best Beth! :) But sounds like you already know! ;)

2nd day post op went great!

I was having some bleeding last night where the incisions are. And some more when I got to my PS office as they took off my gauze. But they put steri strips over my incisions and it stopped. I got to see the girls for the first time! I'm amazed at how great they look!!!. I will try and post pics later tonight. I need to wash the blood off my bra. I go back in next Monday to get my steri strips? off. Is that what they're called? Haha My surgeon chose the prefect size for my body. They look perfect to me. I can't wait to see how they develop over the next few months. :)
I'm sorry ladies I know you're looking forward to some pics. I've been sleeping so much and it hurts to get out of bed. Don't think my hubby's keeping up on my pain meds quick enough. Also brought me to tears as he was putting my compression bra back on. My doc says no ice. :/ my girlfriend is coming over tomorrow. Maybe I can get her to take a pic. :) goodnight all.
Does the compression bra go overhead or something? Or was it just so painful to put together in front? Set an alarm on your phone for pain meds. Set it for 3.5 hours-that's what we did for my hubs when he had shoulder surgery, then kidney stones, then pneumonia. Did you get to take a shower or do you have to wait? I'm a little worried about that part...seems like every dr has a different rule on it and I know I'll want to be in it ASAP. So no ice but can you do warmth? Maybe that would feel good, like a heating pad turned on low?
Can't wait to see your results...take your pain meds faithfully every 3-4 hrs. For at least the first 48 hrs....after that, your good to go!!!!

oops NOW I'm 2 days post op hehe

I'm soooo impressed with the outcome! Still very drugged and sleepy but I finally got some pics up for ya gals. I got a full lift with silicone implants under the Muscle.
You look awesome!!!! :)
PERFECT size for you, they're GORGEOUS!!
Thank you Rodeo!!! I'm really happy with the size. i'm bloated, trying to drink lots of gatorade to help with that. Anyone have suggestions or know when the bloating should start to go down? I'm really happy with the results. To me i don't notice the square boob like I was expecting. I can't wait to see how they change one they drop and fluff! I'm still in shock that I actually did it!!!

Got my Coobie Bras!

I can't wait till my doctor Gives me the ok to take off this compression bra so I can start wearing my coobies! I get to shower tomorrow so I'll try one on while I'm washing my Compression. I can't believe how drowsy these meds make me. Barely keep my eyes open. Nap time AGAIN!
Racer you look great, your new girls are real beauties!
Thank you ladies! I'm really happy with the results so far. I get to take a shower today yay!!! I'm going to try on one of my coobies. I know my doc wants to me to continue to wear my compression bra for who knows how long. I'll ask him monday when I get my strip things off my incisions. I'm still in shock that I actually did it and I have new boobs, still doesn't seem real to me! Makes me all the more excited for those that to get theres and are counting down the days. All the anxiety I had, etc. was for not! The whole process was way less scary and painless than I thought it would be! I don't know if it's the muscle relaxers or the pain meds that are making me sleep all day but I've yet to take my sleeping meds at night because I'm so tired from the others. I've cut down to one pain pill a few times a day instead of 2. Today I took one this morning along with a muscle but, I think I'm going to try and see if I can do it without any pain meds today. It's so gorgeous out and I want to enjoy some sun and get some things ready for my little girls birthday tomorrow. I'll post some pics on my coobie once I'm showered and try it on. :) Going to try the arnica gel today too since I have some bruising and selling, my doc said no ice. Bummer.
Sha baby happy birthday to her;) enjoy that sunshine girl with ur brand new self, don't you feel more like a woman? Or just different?;)

coobie

This is with the pads in. Cause I'm still leaking a little. Not too impressive looking yet. But dang it's comfy!!!
Love it! I got the one with the lace at the neck and an aqua polkadot one. Seriously, what's up with your eyelashes? Please don't tell me there naturally like that. And I can't even imagine you with long hair because your haircut just seems to be totally you-dang, listen to me, like we've known each other forever. I guess that's what sharing pictures of boobs does haha
That's hilarious!
Hahaha oh my gosh Rodeo love ya! I have eye lash extensions. Have had them for almost 2 years and Love them! See i love my hair. I didn't even do it this morning. Took a shower and ran the blow dryer through it real quick and was done. Easiest cut I've ever had. Love! Can't wait to see you in your coobies! :)

Post op day 4

Not doing so well today. I've been in bed all day freezing then sweating. My stool softener really took affect. I'm sick as a dog. Didn't even get to see my kids today, which breaks my heart. I'm in that mode like what have I done, am I ever going to get better and back to a normal life. My little girls birthday is tomorrow and I refuse to be confined to my bed. I'm getting a little worried. I stopped taking pain meds and only taking muscle relaxers at bedtime. Just ready to be back to normal.
Sorry I'm so late to chime in...we're out of town trying to find a place to live!! I'm sorry you're going through the blues right now-not sure if it makes you feel better to know that most people do yet always end up happy on the other side. You'll make it up to your daughter and try not to feel guilty about the kids. I don't know how long they've been your stepkids, but I'm sure you've devoted a lot of yourself to them over the years and one or two weeks out of commission won't override that. Just keep resting and taking care of yourself. Hugs :)
Oh sorry, I just re-read your post and it was your husband that didn't to anything HE was supposed to for your daughter's birthday, not that you didn't. I also thought you didn't get your son out the door with breakfast or lunch so disregard most of the above, haha. It's been a long weekend so far. Ok, so honestly things will be better when your husband gets back to work and out of the way!
Keep your chin up hunny. Don't be so hard on yourself. We all heal at different rates. Have you called your ps about the chills? You should just incase maybe an infection. Hugs your way.

Off pain meds

Yay! I'm feeling more like myself everyday. Been off my pain meds for 2 days. Taking ibprofen occasionally. My bloating in my belly is starting to go down a little. I am pushing myself more than I should be. But it's driving me crazy having a messy house and the laundry piling up. Need to keep reminding myself to take it easy or my healing will just take longer. I have my 1 week post op Monday. I'll post new boobie pics then. :)
Yay!!!! Each day gets better, be careful so you don't over do it!
Thanks 440. I think that's my biggest obstacle right now is not over doing it. :/
Shout out to Red, Rodeo and Bubbles for helping getting me through my first week! ♡♥♡♥♡♥

Coobie 2

This is the other coobie without pads. This is the one size fits all one. I still have my steri strips on that why my nipps look funny.
racer, how did your appt. go today?
Your results have turned out absolutely great. I closely resemble your before pics, so I hope my post op, looks like yours do. I haven't set the date yet, Im thinking about September.

1 Week Post op

Got my steri strips off. My PS put this wider, brown tape on that I have to change twice a week for two weeks. Then I start scar cream. And then I can finally stop wearing this surgical bra! I start doing my massages now as well. Hmmmmm..... what else. ... think that's it! :) I'm just on ibprofen and antibiotics. Still take a muscle relaxer at night. I feel much better now that I've been off pain meds for a few days. Clear headed and not fatigued. Still on relax duty though. I've hired my 12 year old son to do the housework. Love him! :)
Went great Red! I posted a 1 week update. Feel great today. :)

Implant Style, Size

Natrelle 15-421 cc moderate plus silicone
OMG you look amazing! How exciting. My PS will not do BL and BA at the same time so I've only got part of my journey over. How was the pain around the areola? The pressure has been my hardest part. That and not pushing myself when I get up or using my arms to sit.. :)
I don't have any pain around my areola. Infact my incisions really don't hurt. Which surprises me. It's my muscle stretching from the implant that hurts. And yes the same with using my arms pushing myself up or even things like opening doors, etc.
Are your nipples sensitive? I've notice that my right side like my rib cage or a little boe is a little sore and my left nipple is so sensitive.

8 days post op pics

Right one still smaller, more sore and tight. Hoping it will catch up to the lefty. My right has always been about a cup size smaller. Would be nice if they turned out same size after all I went through with a full lift and implants. Crossing fingers! Still lots of bruising.
Your boobs look SO FREAKIN GOOD!! That's exactly what I want-perfect roundness, perfect distance/closeness (whatever you want to say) between them, they look awesome on your frame. I'd be like dayuumm too! I already showed my doctor a bunch of pics of what I want and what I don't want...think he would think it was weird if I showed him yours at the last minute as I'm rolling into the OR??
Hi Bubbles :) I'm doing good. Still sore of course. But, i'm excited to be out of my surgical bra and done with taping this coming Monday! Yay! I have almost my full strength in arms back. Well, my left one for sure. Righty is still weaker. I'll post pics Monday when I take my tape off. :)
How are you doing Angel?

Scar Treatment

So, I'm just shy of my 3 week post op mark. Took tape off today and started applying PracaSil-Plus scar cream (found online at Martin Avenue Pharmacy) and ScarAway Silicone scar sheets (Amazon). Still sore. Nipples are very sensitive. As you can see still have bruising but, I didn't keep up on my Arnica gel either. Lots of stretch marks that were hidden underneath and now more visible. Lifting heavier things feels really weird with my muscle flexing over the implant. Don't know if it will always feel so weird or if that goes away. My breast are definitely relaxing more now. I miss the look of when they were first done and up higher. But, so very happy with my results so far. My areolas look a little misshapen, not very circular. Not sure if this is normal. My right breast is still smaller than my left but seems to be slowly catching up I think. I'm probably the only one that will notice. I don't go back in to see my PS until my 6 week mark. I'm hoping the scar treatments I'm using will work well and impress him by then. But, to me the incisions already look great for not even being 3 weeks old yet. No redness or puffiness. :)
Racer! How are you? I am loving your results. Do you like your size? Your boobs are what I wish I had. I think the size and roundness are perfect!
Hi! I'm doing really well. :-) Thank you. I'm am happy with my size. I get doubts thinking I should've gone bigger because you can't tell with clothes on that they're fake haha. Maybe too natural for me? But then I go to try bras and bathing suits on and I'm like uhhhh yah that's big enough! Lol. I got sized at Victoria Secret today with a 32DD-DDD. I'd say that's a great size! Plus with my ribcage being so small I can't imagine that I could go any bigger. Unless I did saline overfilled for more size projection. But overall I'm happy. They'll be perfect once my scars fade. :) when's your surgery? Do you know what size and all that?
I'm indecided about a size revision. I'm just so on the fence about it. Il have to see what my dr says. And how much it would cost. I will be having the skin tightened on my right side through the vertical incision but that will be after 6 months. So I guess il decide before that what I'm gonna do. I love yours. I would say that's a great size! You must have loved shopping!

5 weeks post op

My girls have dropped. My tape is off. Scars are starting to heal. As you can see my right breast is still smaller than my left. And my left has a square-ish shape to it on the bottom.....I'm guessing it has something to do with my incisions. Hoping that will round out over time. I got fitted at Victoria's Secret the other day as a 32DD-32DDD. we'll see if that's true once I start bra shopping. I don't seem that big. But maybe because I have a small ribcage/band size that my cup size goes up? I don't know but I'm really happy with whatever size they are. :-) I went swim suit shopping yesterday.....boy was that harder than I thought! I can't get the hook back type tops because I'm an XL on top but my band size is a small. So string bikinis it is! I bought two cute one's at Target. Still using my scar cream and silicone sheets. Can't tell if they're working yet or not. I have so many stretch marks from pregnancy boobs that a couple more scars probably doesn't matter lol. But I can't even see the incision around my areola anymore. Those one's blended well. I have my 6 week post op with my surgeon next week. I'll update again then. :-)
Wow, your results are amazing!!!!!!
Thank you miatbt. :-)
Love your full lift results. Your scars are barely noticeable so soon. Congrats!

Scars at 10 Weeks

I've been using scar sheets during the day and scar cream at night. I'm happy with the results and can't wait to see how my scars continue to deminish.
Girl they look amazing. Ur scar regimen is really doing it's thing;•}
Looking great!! How long do you leave the scar sheets on for?
Thank you Eva. :-) I put the scar sheets on in the morning after I get out of the shower and leave them on all day until I go to bed. Then I take them off and put the scar cream on. I wear them everyday for the past 6 weeks. I clean them once a week to regain the stickiness.

3 months, having pain....

I'm at my 3 month post op mark and I've been having discomfort in my right breast for a while....But I just figured it was because the muscle is tighter on that side. Well the pain is getting worse and I can move the implant around and it's uncomfortable. I'm worried that I may have capsular contracture. I will call my PS and get in to see him.
You're scars look amazing! wow!! Did you make it to your doc and what did he say?
I've been traveling, only home for short periods. I haven't had a chance to see my doctor yet. But I've been massaging vigorously lol. And that seems to help.

Itching 3 months post op

Ok, now my right breast is really itchy in the bottom crease and seems to have dropped more. It doesn't have the upper pole fullness that my left does. This is the same breast that I was having pain with before. Hmmmmm.....I think I really need to make time to see my PS.
Your scars look so tiny I can't even believe it! WOW!

Possible Capsular Contracture at 4.5 months?

So, I worded my "ask a doc a question" poorly so it sounded like I was asking if the breast that has dropped has CC. As you can see from my pictures, you can't tell much of a difference head on but from the side you definitely can. One has really dropped (maybe too much?) and the other has not. I'm wondering at this point if I may have CC on the one that has not dropped.
I think maybe it's nipple placement. Maybe needs to be adjusted?
I wish it was just that. But, one has no upper pole fullness and the other is all upper. :/
You can definitely tell a difference in the side pics. At the risk of sounding like a total creeper but I'm jealous of your areolea size! I feel like mine, especially the right side, are so much bigger after surgery :(.

Saw my PS....Revision is in order :(

So, I finally got in to see my PS. Looks like a have Capsular Contracture on my left and need an internal bra on my right. Which will cost me almost as much as my original implant and lift surgery. It's physically painful, which sucks. And financially I won't be able to fix it for another year. So, I just have to live with painful, deformed boobs for now. I really like my PS but, I'm going to shop around a bit this time and get some second or third opinions. Though I'm sure they'll all say the same thing. Hoping I can bring the cost down though so I can have the revision sooner than later. I'll update again as I visit new surgeons. Xoxo
Sorry to hear that. Keep us informed. From the front I really can't tell, bu I see what you mean from the side shots. Hopefully, pain isn't too bad.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I had a lift and implants. And I couldn't be happier with my outcome! Dr. Salemy is truely and artist and perfectionist. He's so down to earth, caring and really listened to what I wanted. I'm amazed with my results. Honestly they turned out better than I could've imagined! I have heart issues so that fact that his practice is in a hospital really gave me peace of mind. Yes the cost was more having to factor in the facility fee but it was so worth it. I researched high and low online for my surgeon and he came out on top everytime. I know several ladies that have had breast augmentations but none by Dr. Salemy. Well I will definitely recommend him to anyone I know looking to have any type of plastic surgery done. Infact my best friend and another friend that have been with me through this journey are already talking about using him for their augmentations. He was my first and only consult I had. I originally wanted a woman surgeon because I am uncomfortable with male doctors of any type. But Dr. Salemy made me feel so comfortable. I knew after our first meeting he was the one I would choose. People kept encouraging my to get additional consultatIons because of the somewhat higher cost. I'm so glad I didn't listen. You get what you pay for is what I told them. He's highly rated in Washington state and for good reason! Plus there are no surprise fees. They give you the total amount including the anesthesiologist's, facility's and implant fees. If I have more work done I will go nowhere else! He has me as a patient for life! :) Oh and another thing, the anesthesiologist was amazing!!! He gave me just the right amount so that I wasn't nauseous or groggy when I woke up! Felt great!