I've Waited 12 Years for This :)

I've been thinking about breast implants for years...

I've been thinking about breast implants for years. Now after having two children my breasts seem to be smaller, ok non existent! I know it's time for a change. Im 5'3 100 pounds and 25 years old. Im very well into fitness and i know a new set of breasts will give me the physique i long for.I'm still looking for a ps in my area. I have one in mind and I will be doing a consultation with him in September. Here's a pic of my wish boobs. I wish I haves saved the description with the picture, I cannot find it anywhere now :(

Im anxious and want my consultation now :)

The p.s. I'm thinking about going with wont be opening up his booking for consultations until September so here I am twiddling my thumbs!! I'm excited that he does 3d imaging so I can have an idea in what ill look like after. I want to from my a cup to a full c! I hope he doesn't look at me like I'm crazy or judge me! I know I have a small frame but I've seen big breasts on small girls and it looks good to me. I've been wanting breast implants since 13 but my mom said your not done growing! Lol little did she know I was. I hope to look more like a women in dresses and bathing suits rather then a twelve year old. Anyone in the Northern California area know of any great breast augmentation p.s?

Rice sizers

So I tried on the rice sizers up to 375 cc and that was still to small to me. Maybe it's the way I'm making them. I'm going to try them even bigger once I get more nylons. I want cleavage and since I have a short abdomen I believe I will need to get high profile implants. I will post a picture of me wearing the rice sizers as soon as I buy a sports bra and more nylons :)

Here's what I'm like now

So here's a pic of me currently and one of me before I had my second child. I lost a lot of weight after baby 2 and I breast fed,my breasts seem to have completely deflated eek! My husband likes me the way I am but I'm so uncomfortable wearing bathing suits. I wear padded bathing suits and bras but I can no longer get the little bit of cleavage I use to have :(

Research research research!!

So I've been looking for different ps in my area to go for consultations and I found 6 that I may go too. I still feel confident on going to the ps that is nearest to me but I'm going to see the others for their opinions and prices. Here's a few more pics of how I'd like to look after my breast aug.

Pre consult with the doctor I mainly had in mind today!

Although I didn't get to see the p.s. himself, that won't be until November for the actual consultation. I seen one of his patient coordinators. She kind of scared me away telling me I won't be able to go as big as I'd like, although she said if I ever wanted to go bigger I could have them redone! Didn't make since to me and why would I want to go under the knife twice and pay twice!!!!! Already pricey quoting me at 6,200. No way I'd want to invest in breasts twice if it isn't necessary! Anyways I tried on sizers and I was happy with 450 cc but I'd rather do to 500 since I'm planning on going under the muscle. She had me try 375 and said that's where they prob can get me and I was not happy with it at all. I'd rather stay flat chested than spend money on a size I'd hate! I don't even know why she is even saying anything about what I can do because she isn't the doctor. She just made me want to cancel all together with them :( I have another consult with a p.s. in my area on Thursday! I hoping the experience is more pleasant! I forgot to mention she showed me digital imaging of how they may look. Horrifying!!!!!!!! They were too small and my boobs were really far apart ick!!!!!

Try not to be upset with the patient coordinator, they are doing whats in your best interest by not letting you decide the size (they're the experts), if its too big the chance of complications, bad results increases. Sounds like they are just being realistic.
Dont go to the p.s who tells you to come back twice..that happened to me..mine wouldn't let me go 450 cc. So i went with 400 ,& am now ready to go back.i was only 110 ,lbs at the time but was already a c cup so its not like i didnt have tissue
I am very curious to know how things go for you at your next visit. I am 5'3" 110, also breastfed two children for over a year each. Completely deflated my once 34DD to barely 32C. I am in very good shape otherwise. Dr said he could do 600-700cc, but I am worried that will look way too big.
Good luck, Sweetie! Xx
I've got the same stats too! I'm 5'3 and 103lbs. Not as in shape as I could be but I plan on getting there before having my consultation! Goodluck!!
September consult oh man I'd go crazy lol !! My surgery date is August 16th and if I was able to make it sooner I would've however I had a baby in May so have to wait 3 months!!! BUT hey if you have to wait til September, he must be an AWESOME plastic surgeon! Can't wait to see your results :)
Have you had your consultation yet? What size does your PS recommend?
No I haven't. The ps I'm planning on going with isn't opening up his booking til September so I'm going to wait a couple months til I do consultations with other ps. I'm just enjoying the stories I get to see and hear from you girls til then. So much support

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! I think your wish boobs look great! Here are some important questions to ask your PS during your consult. Maybe you'll find some doctors that you can consult with before September, just to help learn more. Also, to help pass the time, you can make rice sizers at home to try out different cc's. Here is a video on how to make the them! Let us know how it goes!

Thank you so much for the advice :) I'm glad you think my wish chest looks great! I can't wait to try the rice sizers.

Wow, what do you do to get the killer abs in your new profile photo?!  ;)  Yes, let us know how it goes with the homemade rice sizers!

Lol I just clean eat and workout at least 3 to 4 times a week. I still haven't reached my ab goal but I'm getting there slowly! I want a 4 pack :)

Okay, I'm starting my workouts tomorrow!!

Ditto. Nice goal
Thank you! If I come out like that ill be one happy momma
Eating clean is the way to go! You're gonna look even more fab after op!
            nice wish pic
That's awesome! Thanks for sharing! I am 5'3 100 pounds an turning 25 in August! We have same stats! Wow! I will be getting my BA June 27th! In 6 days! So excited been waiting a long time too! I work out a lot to an do lots of yoga! Can't wait to look good in our work out clothes! An everything else! :) good luck! An I'm here if u need anything this site is amazing! Good luck to us both!
That's great! It's nice to find someone that has the same stats. Good luck on your surgery. I can't wait to hear how it went and see your result :) I'm excited for you.