A New Year a new me:)

I've been thinking about breast implants for years...

I've been thinking about breast implants for years. Now after having two children my breasts seem to be smaller, ok non existent! I know it's time for a change. Im 5'3 100 pounds and 25 years old. Im very well into fitness and i know a new set of breasts will give me the physique i long for.I'm still looking for a ps in my area. I have one in mind and I will be doing a consultation with him in September. Here's a pic of my wish boobs. I wish I haves saved the description with the picture, I cannot find it anywhere now :(

Im anxious and want my consultation now :)

The p.s. I'm thinking about going with wont be opening up his booking for consultations until September so here I am twiddling my thumbs!! I'm excited that he does 3d imaging so I can have an idea in what ill look like after. I want to from my a cup to a full c! I hope he doesn't look at me like I'm crazy or judge me! I know I have a small frame but I've seen big breasts on small girls and it looks good to me. I've been wanting breast implants since 13 but my mom said your not done growing! Lol little did she know I was. I hope to look more like a women in dresses and bathing suits rather then a twelve year old. Anyone in the Northern California area know of any great breast augmentation p.s?

Rice sizers

So I tried on the rice sizers up to 375 cc and that was still to small to me. Maybe it's the way I'm making them. I'm going to try them even bigger once I get more nylons. I want cleavage and since I have a short abdomen I believe I will need to get high profile implants. I will post a picture of me wearing the rice sizers as soon as I buy a sports bra and more nylons :)

Here's what I'm like now

So here's a pic of me currently and one of me before I had my second child. I lost a lot of weight after baby 2 and I breast fed,my breasts seem to have completely deflated eek! My husband likes me the way I am but I'm so uncomfortable wearing bathing suits. I wear padded bathing suits and bras but I can no longer get the little bit of cleavage I use to have :(

Research research research!!

So I've been looking for different ps in my area to go for consultations and I found 6 that I may go too. I still feel confident on going to the ps that is nearest to me but I'm going to see the others for their opinions and prices. Here's a few more pics of how I'd like to look after my breast aug.

Pre consult with the doctor I mainly had in mind today!

Although I didn't get to see the p.s. himself, that won't be until November for the actual consultation. I seen one of his patient coordinators. She kind of scared me away telling me I won't be able to go as big as I'd like, although she said if I ever wanted to go bigger I could have them redone! Didn't make since to me and why would I want to go under the knife twice and pay twice!!!!! Already pricey quoting me at 6,200. No way I'd want to invest in breasts twice if it isn't necessary! Anyways I tried on sizers and I was happy with 450 cc but I'd rather do to 500 since I'm planning on going under the muscle. She had me try 375 and said that's where they prob can get me and I was not happy with it at all. I'd rather stay flat chested than spend money on a size I'd hate! I don't even know why she is even saying anything about what I can do because she isn't the doctor. She just made me want to cancel all together with them :( I have another consult with a p.s. in my area on Thursday! I hoping the experience is more pleasant! I forgot to mention she showed me digital imaging of how they may look. Horrifying!!!!!!!! They were too small and my boobs were really far apart ick!!!!!

The time is close!!! Yay to the new me

My breast augmentation is set and scheduled! Dec 30th is the big day!!

Pre op date and update

My pre op date is set! Dec 16 and my surgery date is dec 30 2014 right before New Years! A new year a new me:) I'm going with silicone round and he won't tell me the exact cc's but it's between 300-400! I should be a c or small d! The incision is going around my nipples. Here's a couple wish chests. He said May not get as big as these pics because my skin can only stretch so far and I'm thin skinned, I understand since I'm a a cup
Dr James Payne